Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepinItTwizted View Post
    Sounds like the Lions theme song with all there arrests
    Ouch!!! Lol

THIS IS PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT GOINGFOR28 GETS PAID FOR DOING THIS

vCash
    Okay gang, so I live in Hawaii but am a die hard Vikings fan. Would the people who have attended a game in the metrodome recommend that I experience it before they destroy it to make room for the new stadium? Keep in mind that it is ludicrously expensive to fly from Hawaii to Minnesota haha
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

vCash
    Hell yes! Went for the first time this year, I live in NY. It was awesome to go to the dome and see the vikes. it was loud as hell, it did help we were ***** slapping the 49ers tho!

Awesome experience for sure.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    Hell yes! Went for the first time this year, I live in NY. It was awesome to go to the dome and see the vikes. it was loud as hell, it did help we were ***** slapping the 49ers tho!

Awesome experience for sure.

You picked THEE game to be at. haha
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

vCash
    Vikings cornerback Chris Cook got the cast removed from his broken right arm two weeks ago, he said Wednesday, Nov. 21, and added he still expects to return this season.

The Vikings placed Cook on injured reserve after he broke the radial bone in his right forearm in a loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Oct. 25, but under a new NFL rule that allows each team to designate a player to return from IR during the season, Cook could return for the Vikings' second-to-last game against the Houston Texans on Dec. 23.
    It would be great if Cook could return this season. He could be a big factor in a game against the Texans. More importantly if we make the playoffs we can match up with anyone.

vCash
    I'm watching the Tenn game. Corrdrelle Patterson is a beast, reminds me a lot of J. Jones. Let's roll with Ponder another year and draft Hunter in rd. 1 and Patterson in Rd. 2. Gives me goosebumps...Over all I think this years draft is pretty weak, we should sure up our D in FA and get the WR's early in the draft...

I think we should target 4 key FA's this offseason.
    1. Brent Grimes-shutdown corner that Atl won't be able to pay
    2. L. Delmas-I'm not sure we have the answer opposite Smith, this would give us excellent S play. He is on his 2nd contract so it would follow Spielman's plan...
    3. D. Smith-Pro Bowl OLB that many people won't know about, can be had cheap because he didn't play this year...Move Erin Henderson to MLB...
    4. T. Knighton- he is one of the best in the game on run D.
    Ponder
    AD
    Hunter, Patterson, Harvin
    Rudolph
    O line same
    RE- Allen
    DT-Knighton and K Will
    LE- Robison
    OLB-Greenway and Smith
    MLB -E. Henderson
    CB-Grimes, Cook, Win, Jefferson
    FS-Smith
    SS-Delmas-or other way around.

Let Brinkley, Simpson, Carlson walk
    Last edited by ApolloInfinity; 11-24-2012 at 03:23 PM.

vCash
    Jay is cleared to play

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ApolloInfinity View Post
    I'm watching the Tenn game. Corrdrelle Patterson is a beast, reminds me a lot of J. Jones. Let's roll with Ponder another year and draft Hunter in rd. 1 and Patterson in Rd. 2. Gives me goosebumps...Over all I think this years draft is pretty weak, we should sure up our D in FA and get the WR's early in the draft...
    Ya Patterson is also beast. And people wonder why I think Tyler Bray isn't very good...mmm maybe because he has a better WR core then a lot of NFL teams.
    Last edited by TearsOfPurple; 11-24-2012 at 03:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Ya Patterson is also beast. And people wonder why I think Tyler Bray isn't very good...mmm maybe because he has a better WR core then a lot of NFL teams.
    I watch a lot of Tenn. In my opinion you are correct in that Bray is overrated. It takes a lot more to make it in the nfl then a big arm. I think he's not even as good as Mallett right now. But he could stay in school and change my opinion. I feel like Bray and Patterson will stay...

vCash
    Did anyone watch the USC, ND game tonight? I was curious to any opinions anyone got on Robert Woods. Its obvious that the star WR at USC is Marques Lee, he reminds me a lot of A.J Green (similar speed and height) and will be a top five pick a year from now. Woods on the other hand really surprised me tonight, I have not been a big fan of him in the past. He made three really nice catches tonight. Once he adjusted to a ball on the sideline, the second made a nice catch over a corner, and third pulled in a low throw. He ended up with 92 yards and USC's only TD. From what I saw he is a a mix between Sidney Rice, and Dez Bryant (minus the personal issues) and someone I would actually consider drafting in the mid to late 1st round if he were available. Any other opinions?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    Did anyone watch the USC, ND game tonight? I was curious to any opinions anyone got on Robert Woods. Its obvious that the star WR at USC is Marques Lee, he reminds me a lot of A.J Green (similar speed and height) and will be a top five pick a year from now. Woods on the other hand really surprised me tonight, I have not been a big fan of him in the past. He made three really nice catches tonight. Once he adjusted to a ball on the sideline, the second made a nice catch over a corner, and third pulled in a low throw. He ended up with 92 yards and USC's only TD. From what I saw he is a a mix between Sidney Rice, and Dez Bryant (minus the personal issues) and someone I would actually consider drafting in the mid to late 1st round if he were available. Any other opinions?
    Yep Robert Woods is a beast and like Tears with Bray this is why I think Matt Barkley is over rated because he has two all American receivers and his numbers are pretty average, he should be lighting up the PAC 12

vCash
    Double post my bad.
    Last edited by montybeasty; 11-25-2012 at 10:48 AM.

vCash
    It's been obvious we need reciever help badly... Hopefully we go after someone along the lines of Bowe or Mike Wallace in the offseason. But Spielman wants to build through the draft....

Speaking of that who has been a bigger FA bust so far?

John Carlson or Jerome Simpson.

Both a waste of money so far in my opinion.

vCash
    I'm sorry but I'm ready to hang most of the responsibility for the latest loss on the players. I will say that I am very disappointed in Musgrave and the play calling, especially after the game we had in Detroit, probably would have been better off without a bye week.

The players had to go out there and execute, and they didn't. I'm not going to sit here and ***** about Brian Daly because Allen, Williams, and Robison played HORRIBLY and got EMBARRASSED by THE WORST OFFENSIVE LINE IN PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL. We just got our lunch money stolen by the crippled kid in the wheel-chair.

I'm going to stick up for Ponder here too, he had a bad game and made some questionable decisions but at this point he's just collateral damage for the epic choke-job that was the rest of the team. Whine all you want to about him being indecisive and holding on to the ball too long and being "afraid" to take shots down the field or to stray from his first read. After what we just saw (sadly I just sat down and watched the whole game, I will admit that I did have to turn it off while it was live because I didn't feel like sitting down and watching us get raped) can anyone honestly sit here and tell me that its Ponder's fault that he doesn't trust his receivers!?
    Aside from Wright (and he had a drop too if I'm not mistaken) and Rudolph every one of them f*&^ed up. Would you trust Jerome Simpson to make a catch for you after dropping at least two passes that hit him right in the numbers?

What it boils down to is that the team got lazy after the bye and just got their ***** handed to them, lost any shot they had at winning the division and made it increasingly unlikely that we're going to the post-season. If I'm Leslie Frazier, I'm going PRIMEVAL on them when the team gets back to Minnesota. I'm talking 4:30am wakeups and spraying people down with freezing cold water.

Still, you can pretty much hang your hat on the fact that the defense lost this one for us. They didn't wear down, and you can't blame the offense for not staying on the field enough, the D was horrible right from the second drive onward, their poor performance, followed by our butterfingered wide receivers cost us any chance to win this game, and that's on the players. Everyone of those defenders who took the field knows how to tackle, if they didn't they wouldn't be playing professional football. Every one of our receivers knows how to catch the football, in both cases they just didn't.

I'm not going to say any BS about Huh the Vikings beat themselves because they didn't they just sucked it up and let the Bears kick their a*#. I wish we had a team that wanted to kick a*& like the Bears, but we don't.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Ponder didn't really play all that bad today. Our ****ing WR's are a joke. Wright has earned a spot for sure. Jenkins is better than Simpson and that is just plain sad. Simpson is just a overhyped Troy Williamson. Wright and Harvin should be the only ones we return next year.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast