Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Hell no to Woods. He would not fit in our offense at all. I thought he would be nice at first, but he's basically another Michael Jenkins, mark my words.
    I'll admit I'm not real real high on Woods but the comparison to Jenkins is way off. Jenkins is a slow possession receiver while Woods is a small burner. Woods is waaaaaay to small right now at 180lbs. If he could get up to 200lbs and not lose that speed then he could be very good at the next level.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Daniel I think ALAMEDA TA'AMU is worth a look despite his recent troubles. I don't know anything else besides his drunk driving arrest so if there is more baggage then I may be inclined to pass. The Steelers run a very tight organization so this may have been bad enough for them to say "see ya". He's 22 years old and from what I read he owned up to his problem and is seeking help already.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/86...-recent-arrest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I'll admit I'm not real real high on Woods but the comparison to Jenkins is way off. Jenkins is a slow possession receiver while Woods is a small burner. Woods is waaaaaay to small right now at 180lbs. If he could get up to 200lbs and not lose that speed then he could be very good at the next level.
    I meant more on a level that we would use him as a possession receiver, we need a burner.

vCash
    I meant more on a level that we would use him as a possession receiver, we need a burner.
    I completely disagree we have 4 "burners" harvin, wright, Simpson, and even Devin. What we lack entirely is a good possession receiver that can overpower corners off the line and consistently run slants And catch passes over the middle in traffic. A Johnson C Johnson, dez, nicks, Bowe all good deep threats but not until after they have abused corners so bad under neath cb start to anticipate and fall for double moves or whiff on press coverage.

Like Darrick Rodgers in the 2nd (next years josh Gordon)
    Last edited by El Jorge 69; 11-14-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Daniel I think ALAMEDA TA'AMU is worth a look despite his recent troubles. I don't know anything else besides his drunk driving arrest so if there is more baggage then I may be inclined to pass. The Steelers run a very tight organization so this may have been bad enough for them to say "see ya". He's 22 years old and from what I read he owned up to his problem and is seeking help already.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/86...-recent-arrest
    He'd be an interesting pick up to say the least.

vCash
    We're already talking about Ta'amu over at the FA thread. Since he's not on the team yet we shouldn't be discussing him in this tread.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    We're already talking about Ta'amu over at the FA thread. Since he's not on the team yet we shouldn't be discussing him in this tread.
    Yes dad

vCash

vCash
    Christian Ponder - QB - Vikings
    Vikings GM Rick Spielman has "full, 100 percent belief" that Christian Ponder remains the team's quarterback of the future.
    "I know everybody in this organization believes Christian Ponder is our guy," Spielman said. "You also know that, as young guys develop, they're going to have hiccups. But you've got to be patient." The "hiccups" Spielman is referring to is Ponder failing to surpass 63 yards passing in Weeks 7 and 9, and generally struggling to present any sort of a downfield threat. Ponder was much better in Week 10, however, throwing for 221 yards despite the absence of Percy Harvin. With Ponder still showing signs of promise and the quarterback market in line to be fierce this offseason, Ponder will be back under center in Minnesota in 2013.
    Adrian Peterson - RB - Vikings
    Adrian Peterson said charges have been dropped from his July resisting arrest incident at a Houston nightclub.
    Peterson and his attorney insisted all along that he was the victim in the dust-up. There was never any evidence to the contrary. Now that he's in the clear, Peterson should not face league discipline for the incident.
    rotoworld

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    We need to start making noise for Blair Walsh. No one is talking about him in the media, they all just keep gushing over "Legatron." Walsh needs a nickname! haha

I will start the ball rolling:

Blair "Air Up There" Walsh.
    Last edited by niftynation11; 11-14-2012 at 03:53 PM.

vCash
    The Blair Walsh Project is my fav

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    We need to start making noise for Blair Walsh. No one is talking about him in the media, they all just keep gushing over "Legatron." Walsh needs a nickname! haha

I will start the ball rolling:

Blair "Air Up There" Walsh.
    Blair Walsh isn't Legatron?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    Blair Walsh isn't Legatron?
    No that's Zuerlien (however you spell it) for the Rams. Pretty funny though, he was doing just as good as Walsh (possibly even better because he did have a longer kick IIRC) but then one game he missed like 2 or 3 kicks so they started calling him "shankatron"

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    This gets my vote...but I like keeping him under the radar.

vCash

Clever but that movie was horrible and is totally to blame for movies like the one about the giant monster that destroys new york but you only see it from the camera. There was also a more recent movie shot like this that featured teenagers with super powers. Terrible trend! haha

Any other suggestions on nicknames? Vikings Fans gotta be super creative cuz you guys are stuck inside with only your imagination when it is -50 degrees outside haha

Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast