Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 1001
  1. #751
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    70,316
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    If we don't go wr first round we are going to keep sucking.
    From what I've read this isn't a great wr class. I could be wrong bc I don't follow it closely but it's really deep for cb and de/olb. Not to mention wrs are able to be found a lot later and make an impact more than any other position.

    To whoever mocked T'eo I hope you don't get him but he should go top 10. We were hoping he came out last year and slipped to us.

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    7,933
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    From what I've read this isn't a great wr class. I could be wrong bc I don't follow it closely but it's really deep for cb and de/olb. Not to mention wrs are able to be found a lot later and make an impact more than any other position.

    To whoever mocked T'eo I hope you don't get him but he should go top 10. We were hoping he came out last year and slipped to us.
    Ya I don't see that Julio Jones or Calvin Johnson type of WR either this year. You are right though that it is fairly deep. There are 4 guys off the top of my head that could go 1st Rd but not top 10 likely. Robert Woods, Justin Hunter, Keenen Allen, and Wilson?(dude from Washington St).

    Allen
    Woods

    created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 0 , Yards: 0 , TD's: 0

  3. #753
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    7,933
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel0227 View Post
    This may be a little off the topic, but how about them T-Wolves fellas? The team is looking really good and molding into a good overall team. And still no love or Rubio yet. Got to be happy with the direction the T-Wolves are moving.
    A little? We're talking football...you're talking basketball. Don't you know that basketball don't count until football is over

    created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 0 , Yards: 0 , TD's: 0

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,546
    vCash
    1500
    Falcons waived Ray Edwards lol...tbh i would not mind one bit if we brought him back as a pure rotational guy

    Allen
    Robison
    Griffen
    Ballard
    Edwards


  5. #755
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    608
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Falcons waived Ray Edwards lol...tbh i would not mind one bit if we brought him back as a pure rotational guy

    Allen
    Robison
    Griffen
    Ballard
    Edwards

    No thanks. Don't need his ego in our locker room. Plus it would just take away from Everson's playing time.

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    7,933
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Falcons waived Ray Edwards lol...tbh i would not mind one bit if we brought him back as a pure rotational guy

    Allen
    Robison
    Griffen
    Ballard
    Edwards




    created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 0 , Yards: 0 , TD's: 0

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,546
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post


    This guy was a huge reason we beat Dallas in the playoffs in 09, he was a very good player for us....idk if he wasn't getting those 1 on 1's in Atlanta like he got all the time here in Minny, or he just flat out lost a step...all im saying is he was a good player FOR US

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mankato, Minnesota
    Posts
    6,332
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Ya I don't see that Julio Jones or Calvin Johnson type of WR either this year. You are right though that it is fairly deep. There are 4 guys off the top of my head that could go 1st Rd but not top 10 likely. Robert Woods, Justin Hunter, Keenen Allen, and Wilson?(dude from Washington St).

    Allen
    Woods
    Hell no to Woods. He would not fit in our offense at all. I thought he would be nice at first, but he's basically another Michael Jenkins, mark my words.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

    Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    8 Tackles, 2 INTs, 18.5 Passer Rating

  9. #759
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,546
    vCash
    1500
    Anybody really take a look at the 60 yard TD from Peterson? Matt Kalil is freaking running within 5 yards of adrain all the way down the field....This kid is an athletic freak and a beast

    Sooooooooo glad we took him

  10. #760
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,574
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    This guy was a huge reason we beat Dallas in the playoffs in 09, he was a very good player for us....idk if he wasn't getting those 1 on 1's in Atlanta like he got all the time here in Minny, or he just flat out lost a step...all im saying is he was a good player FOR US
    We should really be having this discussion in the FA thread but anyways.

    Its a combination of both. As we're now seeing, its likely that a lot of Edwards' production was due to the talent around him. That being said he did have knee surgery last year and he's been in the tank since then. Like Paco said though, we don't really have any purpose for him here, we have really nice backups in Everson Griffin, Christian Ballard and D'Aundre Reed (who we don't even use) so I don't really see the use of cutting someone just to claim Edwards.

    Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

    WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

  11. #761
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mankato, Minnesota
    Posts
    6,332
    vCash
    1500
    Justin Hunter's last 2 games he has 322 yards and 4 TDs. And a lot of damage come from the deep routes. Please draft him Spielmen.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

    Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    8 Tackles, 2 INTs, 18.5 Passer Rating

  12. #762
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville/Alliance, Ohio
    Posts
    6,752
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Hell no to Woods. He would not fit in our offense at all. I thought he would be nice at first, but he's basically another Michael Jenkins, mark my words.
    From what I have seen on highlights of USC games the other wide receiver on USC's roster is having a better season. I could be wrong though.

    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Justin Hunter's last 2 games he has 322 yards and 4 TDs. And a lot of damage come from the deep routes. Please draft him Spielmen.
    I have been hearing good things about this kid. I wouldn't mind him. I would prefer to find a wide receiver through free agency or a trade and use our first round pick on a DT/LB/G but I wouldn't mind a receiver. Personally I'd like to see us draft Keenan Allen from Cal.
    Last edited by vikingsfan0845; 11-13-2012 at 06:37 PM.


    I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

  13. #763
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,215
    vCash
    1500
    Here is a guy we SHOULD seriously sign. ALAMEDA TA'AMU DT.
    This guy was released tue and would make a BIG impact in the middle of the line.
    To me, he was my fav DT coming out of the draft. He is the perfect fit for the middle of the line and is a great run stopper and very good in the rush. most people before the draft loved this guy and some had him as high as a second rounder. I am praying for this addition. Our D-line would have a steal if they quickly go grab this great player.

    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...BzddlQ&cad=rja


    ^^^Look if you don't know who he is. ^^^^^^
    Last edited by Daniel0227; 11-14-2012 at 10:40 AM.
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

  14. #764
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,215
    vCash
    1500
    Biography: Three-year starter who totaled 30 tackles/8 tackles for loss/4 sacks as a senior and 39/6/2 as a junior.

    Positives: Big, powerful interior defender who controls the line of scrimmage. Gets off the ball with a terrific first step, shows strength in his lower body and easily holds the point of attack. Breaks down well, plays with good knee bend and bulrushes blockers off the line. Explodes through the open gaps of the offensive line. Relatively agile for a big man, flashing the ability to change direction and get down the line to make plays. Keeps his feet moving on contact. Gets a lot of force going up the field.

    Negatives: Gets lazy with his hands and struggles sliding off blocks. Marginal skill as a pass rusher. Does not always play up to his level of potential.

    Analysis: Ta'amu has been a tremendous force on the Washington defensive line the past three seasons. He offers a large amount of upside and is one of the better pure nose tackles in this year's draft. Ta'amu can be an instant starter and productive player at the next level if he elevates his game and consistently plays to his ability.

    Projection: 2nd

    ALAMEDA TA'AMU!!!!!!!!!

    Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...#ixzz2CD8ULwaT
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

  15. #765
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    412
    vCash
    1500
    Steelers arent stupid dude. They cut him cuz he had too much baggage, you want that? They wouldnt of cut their 4th rd pick for nothing

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •