Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    If we don't go wr first round we are going to keep sucking.
    From what I've read this isn't a great wr class. I could be wrong bc I don't follow it closely but it's really deep for cb and de/olb. Not to mention wrs are able to be found a lot later and make an impact more than any other position.

To whoever mocked T'eo I hope you don't get him but he should go top 10. We were hoping he came out last year and slipped to us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    From what I've read this isn't a great wr class. I could be wrong bc I don't follow it closely but it's really deep for cb and de/olb. Not to mention wrs are able to be found a lot later and make an impact more than any other position.

To whoever mocked T'eo I hope you don't get him but he should go top 10. We were hoping he came out last year and slipped to us.
    Ya I don't see that Julio Jones or Calvin Johnson type of WR either this year. You are right though that it is fairly deep. There are 4 guys off the top of my head that could go 1st Rd but not top 10 likely. Robert Woods, Justin Hunter, Keenen Allen, and Wilson?(dude from Washington St).

Allen
    Woods

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 0 , Yards: 0 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel0227 View Post
    This may be a little off the topic, but how about them T-Wolves fellas? The team is looking really good and molding into a good overall team. And still no love or Rubio yet. Got to be happy with the direction the T-Wolves are moving.
    A little? We're talking football...you're talking basketball. Don't you know that basketball don't count until football is over

vCash
    Falcons waived Ray Edwards lol...tbh i would not mind one bit if we brought him back as a pure rotational guy

Allen
    Robison
    Griffen
    Ballard
    Edwards

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Falcons waived Ray Edwards lol...tbh i would not mind one bit if we brought him back as a pure rotational guy

Allen
    Robison
    Griffen
    Ballard
    Edwards

No thanks. Don't need his ego in our locker room. Plus it would just take away from Everson's playing time.

vCash

Allen
    Robison
    Griffen
    Ballard
    Edwards

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post

This guy was a huge reason we beat Dallas in the playoffs in 09, he was a very good player for us....idk if he wasn't getting those 1 on 1's in Atlanta like he got all the time here in Minny, or he just flat out lost a step...all im saying is he was a good player FOR US

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Ya I don't see that Julio Jones or Calvin Johnson type of WR either this year. You are right though that it is fairly deep. There are 4 guys off the top of my head that could go 1st Rd but not top 10 likely. Robert Woods, Justin Hunter, Keenen Allen, and Wilson?(dude from Washington St).

Allen
    Woods
    Hell no to Woods. He would not fit in our offense at all. I thought he would be nice at first, but he's basically another Michael Jenkins, mark my words.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    8 Tackles, 2 INTs, 18.5 Passer Rating

vCash
    Anybody really take a look at the 60 yard TD from Peterson? Matt Kalil is freaking running within 5 yards of adrain all the way down the field....This kid is an athletic freak and a beast

Sooooooooo glad we took him

vCash
    This guy was a huge reason we beat Dallas in the playoffs in 09, he was a very good player for us....idk if he wasn't getting those 1 on 1's in Atlanta like he got all the time here in Minny, or he just flat out lost a step...all im saying is he was a good player FOR US
    We should really be having this discussion in the FA thread but anyways.

Its a combination of both. As we're now seeing, its likely that a lot of Edwards' production was due to the talent around him. That being said he did have knee surgery last year and he's been in the tank since then. Like Paco said though, we don't really have any purpose for him here, we have really nice backups in Everson Griffin, Christian Ballard and D'Aundre Reed (who we don't even use) so I don't really see the use of cutting someone just to claim Edwards.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Justin Hunter's last 2 games he has 322 yards and 4 TDs. And a lot of damage come from the deep routes. Please draft him Spielmen.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    8 Tackles, 2 INTs, 18.5 Passer Rating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Hell no to Woods. He would not fit in our offense at all. I thought he would be nice at first, but he's basically another Michael Jenkins, mark my words.
    From what I have seen on highlights of USC games the other wide receiver on USC's roster is having a better season. I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Justin Hunter's last 2 games he has 322 yards and 4 TDs. And a lot of damage come from the deep routes. Please draft him Spielmen.
    I have been hearing good things about this kid. I wouldn't mind him. I would prefer to find a wide receiver through free agency or a trade and use our first round pick on a DT/LB/G but I wouldn't mind a receiver. Personally I'd like to see us draft Keenan Allen from Cal.
    Last edited by vikingsfan0845; 11-13-2012 at 06:37 PM.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Here is a guy we SHOULD seriously sign. ALAMEDA TA'AMU DT.
    This guy was released tue and would make a BIG impact in the middle of the line.
    To me, he was my fav DT coming out of the draft. He is the perfect fit for the middle of the line and is a great run stopper and very good in the rush. most people before the draft loved this guy and some had him as high as a second rounder. I am praying for this addition. Our D-line would have a steal if they quickly go grab this great player.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...BzddlQ&cad=rja

^^^Look if you don't know who he is. ^^^^^^
    Last edited by Daniel0227; 11-14-2012 at 10:40 AM.
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

vCash
    Biography: Three-year starter who totaled 30 tackles/8 tackles for loss/4 sacks as a senior and 39/6/2 as a junior.

Positives: Big, powerful interior defender who controls the line of scrimmage. Gets off the ball with a terrific first step, shows strength in his lower body and easily holds the point of attack. Breaks down well, plays with good knee bend and bulrushes blockers off the line. Explodes through the open gaps of the offensive line. Relatively agile for a big man, flashing the ability to change direction and get down the line to make plays. Keeps his feet moving on contact. Gets a lot of force going up the field.

Negatives: Gets lazy with his hands and struggles sliding off blocks. Marginal skill as a pass rusher. Does not always play up to his level of potential.

Analysis: Ta'amu has been a tremendous force on the Washington defensive line the past three seasons. He offers a large amount of upside and is one of the better pure nose tackles in this year's draft. Ta'amu can be an instant starter and productive player at the next level if he elevates his game and consistently plays to his ability.

Projection: 2nd

ALAMEDA TA'AMU!!!!!!!!!

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...#ixzz2CD8ULwaT
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

vCash
    Steelers arent stupid dude. They cut him cuz he had too much baggage, you want that? They wouldnt of cut their 4th rd pick for nothing

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast