Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    vCash
    How many times will we have to see Harvin yelling at the coaches before he demands a trade and openly expresses the true reason why. Anyone else think mayb the statement "I needed tho know what my role was" meant this offense is ****ing retarded and Ponder can't even get me the ball down field in practice. Atleast we get to see what Jarius Wright can do, Maybe.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    I bet all we do with jarius is bubble screens, go routes, and handoffs. Also giving Jarius handoffs is the stupidest thing we can do. He is a wr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    I bet all we do with jarius is bubble screens, go routes, and handoffs. Also giving Jarius handoffs is the stupidest thing we can do. He is a wr.
    I honestly have no confidence that he plays, he will be activated but Jenkins Simpson and Devin will play with Burton giving them breathers. He may get kickoff duties. Im willing to bet y life saings Harvin will deand a trade or turn down a contract offer from the vikes this offseason. He is clearly really unhappy with the coaching staff and musgrave has forced him into injury.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    I am not giving up on this season, but just for fun I thought I'd show am early (obviously) mock draft dream (but very possible) list.

1. Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame
    Greenway-Te'o-Henderson give us that elite linebacking corps to lead our defense. One of top players in draft, but might fall based on position.

2. David Amerson, CB, North Carolina State
    Cook and Amerson give us a great young corner tandem with size and great ball-skills. I love this guy and would gladly grab him in first. I honestly doubt he lasts this long but several sites do have him in the second.

3. Marquess Wilson, WR, Washington State
    He will drop in draft based on character concerns. However he has great talent and would fit well opposite Percy. Worth the risk.

4. Kenjon Barner, RB, Oregon
    Not a Gerhart fan and I'd rather not have Harvin lining up as the deep back so Barner could be a change-of-pace option.

------- Round projections are based off Walter Football (I realize its not the most reliable site, but its not the worst either, and this early its as accurate as any.)
    LINCOLN RAILSPLITTERS

Point Guard | Shooting Guard | Small Forward | Power Forward | David Robinson

vCash
    If we don't go wr first round we are going to keep sucking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post
    "I think we're all frustrated in the passing game," Ponder said. "We know it can get better."

lol thats the only thing I read.. but I did go back through it and see that he said he needs to play better.. hmm about damn time

I mean I'm just talking from previous interviews as well.. ponder always kind of seems to have this attitude that everything is "we" and I understand this is a team sport and there are other issues (like the oline) but being the QB he needs to step up and take sole responsibility whether its all his fault or not. end of story
    I get what you're saying but "we" is probably the proper way of saying in terms of PR. Just as if he were to throw for 400 yard 3 td's he could say I carried this team but he needs to say "we". All in all it's team and the "we" could be referring to coaching more than anything.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Musgrave could be moving closer to termination in Minnesota

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-minnesota/
    This might be one of the best things I've read in quite some time.

EDIT: Well I take that back...this thread right here is probably the best one I've read in quite some time. TOP can attest to that.
    Last edited by pacofunk64; 11-06-2012 at 12:34 PM.

vCash
    Jerome Simpson - WR - Vikings
    Nov 9 - 11:20 AM

Jerome Simpson (back) believes he finally got his "juice back" in Thursday's practice.

"Um ... no, no he doesn't," replied skeptical beat writer Tom Pelissero on Twitter. Simpson believes he's finally gotten to the source of his nerve problems. The sentiment in the Twin Cities is that his sloppy route running has been every bit the problem as the nerve issue. Simpson's poor route running led to his departure in Cincinnati as well.

Source: Scout.com
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football?rw=1

A.J. Jefferson - DB - Vikings
    Nov 9 - 11:11 AM

Vikings DC Alan Williams said A.J. Jefferson has done "more than enough" to keep the starting cornerback job opposite Antoine Winfield.

Jefferson got the nod over Josh Robinson when Chris Cook went down with a broken right arm because the Vikings wanted to keep the rookie in the nickel package. "We like what A.J. is doing," Williams said. "It's a good fit for us. ... We like that rotation, we like the way we're bringing Josh along in terms of the defense."

Source: ESPN 1500 Twin Cities
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football?rw=1

vCash
    WF is the best, shut your mouth.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    Vikings expect Percy Harvin back after bye
    Nov 11 - 6:21 PM

Coach Leslie Frazier expects Percy Harvin (ankle) to return following the Vikings' Week 11 bye.

Harvin's ankle sprain is not of the "high" variety. By sitting out Sunday's win over the Lions, he gives himself three full weeks between games. We suspect Harvin will be close to 100 percent for that Week 12 matchup against the Bears. Rookie Jarius Wright, who posted a 3/65/1 line in place of Harvin Sunday, will go back to the bench or the inactive list.

Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...back-after-bye

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Vikings expect Percy Harvin back after bye
    Nov 11 - 6:21 PM
    Nothing against Burton but I feel as if he's just in to block on plays. He is of no threat what so ever as a WR catching the ball. Wright showed today that he can beat a defense deep which is what we need to stretch the field. Him, Harvin, & Simpson could be very lethal if used correctly.

vCash
    Jarius Wright - WR - Vikings

Coach Leslie Frazier was noncommittal Monday when asked whether rookie WR Jarius Wright would be active on game days after the Vikings' Week 11 bye.
    Wright added some juice to Minnesota's Week 10 offense with an early-game 54-yard bomb followed by a touchdown, but he's behind Percy Harvin on the depth chart. And Harvin (ankle) is expected back following the open date. "It will always be week-to-week with some guys," Frazier said. "It probably won't be any different with Jarius. We'll take a look at him every week."
    rotoworld

If Wright isn't active every game the rest of the season our coaches need punched in the mouth. In his first game of the season Wright proved to be the most explosive option we have besides AP and Percy. The fact he has a similar skill set to Percy should make things even harder on defenses who want to focus on Percy. Stephen Burton needs to be an inactive with Percy, Simpson, Wright, Jenkins and Aromashodu as the active receivers.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Jarius Wright - WR - Vikings

rotoworld

If Wright isn't active every game the rest of the season our coaches need punched in the mouth. In his first game of the season Wright proved to be the most explosive option we have besides AP and Percy. The fact he has a similar skill set to Percy should make things even harder on defenses who want to focus on Percy. Stephen Burton needs to be an inactive with Percy, Simpson, Wright, Jenkins and Aromashodu as the active receivers.
    Yep, even with the flukey TD that Burton scored off of a deflection from Rudolph, Wright has been more effective in one game than Burton has been all season. Time to sit him down. I can see why they like Burton, he's kind of big, kind of fast and had a really good combine. If he is ever successful he could become a mainstay WR, a little bit like Anquan Boldin but its a long shot for him.

Jarius will be active next game.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    There blowing smoke so the bears won't game plan for him. Wright is gonna be our secret weapon for the rest of the season.

vCash
    This may be a little off the topic, but how about them T-Wolves fellas? The team is looking really good and molding into a good overall team. And still no love or Rubio yet. Got to be happy with the direction the T-Wolves are moving.
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast