Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 LastLast
    vCash
    Why not chris johnson? Its looking like the titians are letting him go after the season. I hate him as a person but he is a good running back.

AD and CJ would make a helluva 1-2 punch.

46 TACKLES/2 SACKS
    (Season Stats)

vCash
    I truly hope he doesn't get traded. With him out our passing attack tanked. He just went in for an appendectomy. I'm sure rumors are just swirling around right now. I feel like information like that wouldn't just be tossed around lightly.
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel0227 View Post
    I strongly feel like this is going to happen. Now here is my question to you all.
    who would you rather have:
    1. reggie bush.
    2. Percy Harvin.

To me at this point I would much rather have Bush and here is why.
    He is really coming on as a RB and a great threat at WR or slot.
    Runs back kicks, and punts.
    Dude would be a much better option behind Peterson, and would save Petersons wheels alot more than Gerhart. To me It would make for the best one two running punch on the planet.
    They need to seriously consider this.
    No No No No bring back Harvin at all costs...he was in MVP talks before Ponder started tanking and he got hurt....Hell no he is as special as AP,,,We get good QB play and we could be one of the best offenses ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    No No No No bring back Harvin at all costs...he was in MVP talks before Ponder started tanking and he got hurt....Hell no he is as special as AP,,,We get good QB play and we could be one of the best offenses ever.
    Very true. Players like Harvin aren't found very often. We need this off-season to come around so we can see what Spielman is actually planning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    Very true. Players like Harvin aren't found very often. We need this off-season to come around so we can see what Spielman is actually planning.
    He is going to KICK *** like always,,,look for his only offseason moves to be at the Veteran QB position, to teach, push, and possibly couple year bridge for Ponders development, and our only big splash will be at WR. We need two huge WRs so Ponder can just throw it up and on top of that they can man handle the secondary on blocking to let AP rush for 2500 yrds next year. I say bring Moss back and Sign Bowe,,thats just me....but we will bring all our core back and SIGN HARVIN,,,and then its just the kick *** drafts that we have been having. So...
    1.)WR and Vet QB in FA
    2.)Sign Harvin
    3.)Another productive Draft

vCash
    I want to see this happen next year

QB-Carson Palmer, Ponder, Webb
    RB---Same
    WR-Bowe-Simpson-Harvin-Wright---and wait for Childs..or use our 1st Rnd pick if we dont get Bowe
    TE-Kyle-Carlson-Ellison
    LT-C-RT---Same
    Both G's---take the best guy from what we got to fill the LG-and then 2nd rnd pick RG
    Special Teams---Same but shut our Punter up
    DE's---Same
    DT's---Same but use a later pick possibly a 4th rnd on NT
    LB's....Same but draft our future MLB to push Brinkley with our 3rd rnd pick
    CB's....Same---Cook, Josh, Antwon,AJ,,make a nice group
    S's---Same,,,these guys because of 22 make this the most improved part of our team

I dont want to get rid of Carlson and Simpson yet,,,and I didn't even use our 1st rnd pick on anything, it could go anywhere. WR or MLB would be my top spots, unless you get a guy at NT that cant extend the careers of Allen and Kevin W....If we dont go after a Vet at QB and stay the same or get Bowe then we just draft a WR with our No 1 pick.
    Last edited by Coenthar; 12-17-2012 at 03:50 PM.

vCash
    Carlson would have to restructure his contract. He isn't worth what he is making right now, for what we are getting from him. If the Vikings do cut him this offseason what kind of hit would they take money wise by doing that?

vCash
    Trade Harvin? C'mon guys, he was in the MVP talks before he got injured. Are we that short-sighted?
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    8 Tackles, 2 INTs, 18.5 Passer Rating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Trade Harvin? C'mon guys, he was in the MVP talks before he got injured. Are we that short-sighted?
    I never take for granted the ineptitude of Minnesota Sports teams. This both a joke and a legitimate fear because I've seen reeeaaalllly dumb things happen.

Harvin needs to stay. Period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    I never take for granted the ineptitude of Minnesota Sports teams. This both a joke and a legitimate fear because I've seen reeeaaalllly dumb things happen.

Harvin needs to stay. Period.
    Hershel Walker

vCash
    I'd be so pissed if it happened but I wouldn't be surprised at all if we dumped Harvin. However, I don't look to much into the complaining and the prima donna stuff. Remember last season DeSean Jackson was as good as gone from Philly because of the way he was acting and look how much some $$$$ changed his tune. We haven't heard a single thing from his this season. Money talks and I'm sure if we negotiate a new contract with Percy that his attitude will change. If we give him some type of contract with incentives based around his health then I'm sure we will see him start taking better care of his body.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Not sure if this has been mentioned but would anyone here take Alex Smith or Phillip Rivers over Christian Ponder at this point?

I think if they were to make a run at either Alex Smith may be the best bet. Phillip Rivers attitude is just a huge turn off...he is as bad as Jay Cutler as far as attitude goes. There is a lot of talent there but a lot of risk.

Chicago Blackhawks
    Chicago Bulls
    Chicago Cubs
    Duke Blue Devils
    Minnesota Vikings
    Northwestern Wildcats
    Virginia Tech Hokies

vCash
    trade Harvin? are you guys on drugs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel0227 View Post
    i strongly feel like this is going to happen. Now here is my question to you all.
    Who would you rather have:
    1. Reggie bush.
    2. Percy harvin.

To me at this point i would much rather have bush and here is why.
    He is really coming on as a rb and a great threat at wr or slot.
    Runs back kicks, and punts.
    Dude would be a much better option behind peterson, and would save petersons wheels alot more than gerhart. To me it would make for the best one two running punch on the planet.
    They need to seriously consider this.
    what?

Harvin should be re-signed asap...we should get Alex Smith, and draft a stud wide out or 2

Love what our defense is looking like...hope b-rob is ok
    Last edited by nasthemasta; 12-18-2012 at 01:32 AM.

vCash
    Why the hell would we trade our ONLY WR threat. The guy is unbelievable! We just need a deep threat( like the 4 games we had Moss) and Percy will actually have some cover and then watch out. We would either be drafting the best possible WR with our 1st pick or trading for a stud like Marshall. ( god why the F didn't we trade for him? Our offense would be sick the way he plays)