Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If we could get Bryant to focus, he would be amazing for us. That poor guy just needs to figure out his life first and get back to football later.
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

vCash
    i am not saying i think ponder is a bust, but i would love to see alex smith in minny purple-n-gold. his style is exactly what you want when you have AP. in fact... i think you could make a STRONG argument that ponder is being groomed to be exactly what smith already is.

"I yam sofa king we todd did" - Musgrave

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    sign greg jennings.

draft a stud DT or LB

Sign mike jenkins or Aqib Talib

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Frezhnitz View Post
    sign greg jennings.

draft a stud DT or LB

Sign mike jenkins or Aqib Talib
    I'm don't really think we need another corner. WInfield is likely back next season. A.J. Jefferson has played solid and Josh Robinson is very promising. If Chris Cook can stay healthy then we have a pretty darn good group of corners.

I'd rather spend money elsewhere, like DT or MLB.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but during the packer game Troy Aikman said he talked with Frazier and Spielman and they told him they were discussing bringing in WR help. Don't remember the exact words but it was something like that. I just wish Frazier would mention this. I hope Troy was being serious because that means our coach and gm understand we need receiver help desperately. I don't know if he meant trading for one, in free agency, or just picking up someone serviceable for the rest of the year. I just hope we do something. My dream would be to trade for Fitzgerald. Not only because it would be great to see him in Minnesota again since his days as a ball boy, but I also feel bad for him. I mean ten quarterbacks since being in Arizona? That sucks. He deserves better. Either that or draft one. I personally would love Terrance Williams of Baylor. Heck why not both? That's just me being greedy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vike4Life8790 View Post
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but during the packer game Troy Aikman said he talked with Frazier and Spielman and they told him they were discussing bringing in WR help. Don't remember the exact words but it was something like that. I just wish Frazier would mention this. I hope Troy was being serious because that means our coach and gm understand we need receiver help desperately. I don't know if he meant trading for one, in free agency, or just picking up someone serviceable for the rest of the year. I just hope we do something. My dream would be to trade for Fitzgerald. Not only because it would be great to see him in Minnesota again since his days as a ball boy, but I also feel bad for him. I mean ten quarterbacks since being in Arizona? That sucks. He deserves better. Either that or draft one. I personally would love Terrance Williams of Baylor. Heck why not both? That's just me being greedy.
    The trade deadline is already up, as far as free agents to, I really don't want to think about who's still on the street at this point in the year.

from rotoworld

1. Terrell Owens
    2. Chad Johnson
    3. Jabar Gaffney
    4. Deion Branch
    5. Donte' Stallworth
    6. Mark Clayton
    7. Adrian Arrington
    8. Big Mike Williams
    9. Jason Hill
    10. Lee Evans
    11. Mike Sims-Walker
    12. Preston Parker
    13. Blair White
    14. Patrick Crayton
    15. Greg Camarillo
    16. Legedu Naanee
    17. Michael Clayton
    18. Antonio Bryant
    19. Carlton Mitchell
    20. Patrick Turner
    21. Deon Butler
    22. Brett Swain
    23. Roberto Wallace
    24. Anthony Gonzalez
    25. Naaman Roosevelt
    26. Rashied Davis
    27. Jerheme Urban
    28. David Anderson
    29. David Clowney
    30. Demetrius Williams

I don't really want anything to do with TO. If we sign Ochocinco he'll probably have page 1 of the playbook memorized by the time mini-camp starts. I think Arrington has knee problems and the only three names I see on this list that aren't slow are jason hill, mike sims-walker and preston parker. Parker had a really good game against us last year, however from what I recall he's primarily a slot guy so not of any use here.

The best name I see on this list is Jason Hill, which is not saying much at all.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    The trade deadline is already up, as far as free agents to, I really don't want to think about who's still on the street at this point in the year.

from rotoworld

1. Terrell Owens
    2. Chad Johnson
    3. Jabar Gaffney
    4. Deion Branch
    5. Donte' Stallworth
    6. Mark Clayton
    7. Adrian Arrington
    8. Big Mike Williams
    9. Jason Hill
    10. Lee Evans
    11. Mike Sims-Walker
    12. Preston Parker
    13. Blair White
    14. Patrick Crayton
    15. Greg Camarillo
    16. Legedu Naanee
    17. Michael Clayton
    18. Antonio Bryant
    19. Carlton Mitchell
    20. Patrick Turner
    21. Deon Butler
    22. Brett Swain
    23. Roberto Wallace
    24. Anthony Gonzalez
    25. Naaman Roosevelt
    26. Rashied Davis
    27. Jerheme Urban
    28. David Anderson
    29. David Clowney
    30. Demetrius Williams

I don't really want anything to do with TO. If we sign Ochocinco he'll probably have page 1 of the playbook memorized by the time mini-camp starts. I think Arrington has knee problems and the only three names I see on this list that aren't slow are jason hill, mike sims-walker and preston parker. Parker had a really good game against us last year, however from what I recall he's primarily a slot guy so not of any use here.

The best name I see on this list is Jason Hill, which is not saying much at all.

Donte Stallworth just got signed.

vCash
    And also Hill is slow.

vCash
    Obviously trade deadline is over. I also would not take a chance at any of those free agents. I am mostly happy that our front office and coaching staff understand that we need to do something in the offseason to improve our WR group. Whether that be a free agent, trade, or through the draft.

vCash
    What's that Gurley guy up to these days, lol. Is he still on GB practice squad?

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    And also Hill is slow.
    I think he's faster than anyone else on that list except for maybe Roosevelt (who if I'm not mistaken is a short little guy) and the other guys I've listed. There are very few fast WRs available. Another guy who could be worth a look is Jabar Gaffney but he's hurt too.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    There is just nothing out there. This whole passing thing is just jacked up. What a mess. A new O-cor would help but our guys are just flat. I really hope we go after Bowe and draft a WR with the first pick. We will be in a good possition to get a good Wideout in the first. and having Bowe in the lineup would make for a great passing attack pending on who is calling the plays. The o-line still needs adjusted in the offseason as well.
    Guys that need to go on offence:
    Johnson
    Simpson
    Jenkins
    Burton
    Carlson
    Behtel-Thompson
    Asper

On D:
    Henderson
    Evans
    Burton
    Mckenzie
    Reed
    Blanton

that's 2 guards, 3 Wr's, te, and QB on Offence

on Defence I have 1 OLB, 1 ILB, NT, CB, DE, and Safety/cb
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel0227 View Post
    There is just nothing out there. This whole passing thing is just jacked up. What a mess. A new O-cor would help but our guys are just flat. I really hope we go after Bowe and draft a WR with the first pick. We will be in a good possition to get a good Wideout in the first. and having Bowe in the lineup would make for a great passing attack pending on who is calling the plays. The o-line still needs adjusted in the offseason as well.
    Guys that need to go on offence:
    Johnson
    Simpson
    Jenkins
    Burton
    Carlson
    Behtel-Thompson
    Asper

On D:
    Henderson
    Evans
    Burton

Mckenzie
    Reed
    Blanton

that's 2 guards, 3 Wr's, te, and QB on Offence

on Defence I have 1 OLB, 1 ILB, NT, CB, DE, and Safety/cb
    Umm, why do we need to cut our 3rd string QB and our 3rd string backup Guard. Neither of them are going to see play time this year but they are on the roster for a reason. Asper is built like a brick s*^%-house and McBethel Highlander does have a strong arm (much rather see him on the PS and Rosenfels on this team though).

As far as your cuts on D, that's pretty much all of our defensive depth. I'm sure some of these guys are going to face competition in camp, and some of them are probably going to lose, however a lot of these guys are still young and have their best football ahead of them. The argument could be made that Fred Evans has played better than Guion, our starting NT this year. Burton and Blanton are still young guys, and D'Aundre Reed is a good end to hang on to, he's not going to see any play time with Everson Griffin on our team, however if anybody gets hurt, he's someone you want to have. Its not automatic that you can just go out and find better depth than what we have on the roster, especially these guys who are familiar with our scheme since they've been here a year or two.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    Christian and Samantha are getting married!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Already... Ponder moves fast.

Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast