Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lilchuckdoubles View Post
    did he just eat that burger out of another guys hand?
    It's funny how conservative Amercans are. That would be perfectly normal in Europe - anywhere. Hey, it's OK for male friends to kiss on the cheek or hold hands in a lot of cultures, so why not that?

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    It's funny how conservative Amercans are. That would be perfectly normal in Europe - anywhere. Hey, it's OK for male friends to kiss on the cheek or hold hands in a lot of cultures, so why not that?
    Arabs in fact do kiss each other ( men ) in the mouth, go figure.

vCash
    How is not wanting to eat food out of another man's hand conservative? It's not because its sexual, its because its third world hygiene. I know where guys put their hands, and a good number of you SOB's don't wash your hands often enough. If I'm hungry, I'll handle my own food, thank you very much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigus Dogus View Post
    How is not wanting to eat food out of another man's hand conservative? It's not because its sexual, its because its third world hygiene. I know where guys put their hands, and a good number of you SOB's don't wash your hands often enough. If I'm hungry, I'll handle my own food, thank you very much.
    Now, the person I have quoted specifically stated: "another man's hand" and not another persons and in this case "man's" means man's and not woman's. You are telling me that if you were hungry and Sofia Vergara was offering you a bite of her Big Mack (Not that she'll ever eat one of those) you wouldn't take a bite? And you are telling me it wouldn't be different if it was David Beckham (or some other dude that's considered attractive by women)?

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

vCash
    Now, the person I have quoted specifically stated: "another man's hand" and not another persons and in this case "man's" means man's and not woman's. You are telling me that if you were hungry and Sofia Vergara was offering you a bite of her Big Mack (Not that she'll ever eat one of those) you wouldn't take a bite? And you are telling me it wouldn't be different if it was David Beckham (or some other dude that's considered attractive by women)?
    If I had no chance of sleeping with Ms. Vergara (and I don''t), there would be no difference to me. If she just walked up to me and said: "Hey, middle aged guy, try this Big Mac" there's no chance I would eat it. If she said: "if you eat this sandwich, which I have touched with hands that are covered in dirt and urine, I will sleep with you", then yes, I would probably eat it (if I wasn't married, that is).

And of course there is a difference between Beckham and Sofia Vergara (and almost all other women): there is a 95% chance that a woman has washed her hands recently, and an even greater chance that she hasn't recently scratched her scrotum. Beckham probably doesn't shower, may have pleasured himself in the last 30 minutes, and doesn't stop to scrub his hands after wiping his ***. And if Beckham said "if you eat this sandwich, which I have touched with hands that are covered in dirt and urine, I will sleep with you" there is no chance I would eat it.

vCash
    Trust me, I would call USA third world before Spain.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

vCash
    If I had no chance of sleeping with Ms. Vergara (and I don''t), there would be no difference to me. If she just walked up to me and said: "Hey, middle aged guy, try this Big Mac" there's no chance I would eat it. If she said: "if you eat this sandwich, which I have touched with hands that are covered in dirt and urine, I will sleep with you", then yes, I would probably eat it (if I wasn't married, that is).

And of course there is a difference between Beckham and Sofia Vergara (and almost all other women): there is a 95% chance that a woman has washed her hands recently, and an even greater chance that she hasn't recently scratched her scrotum. Beckham probably doesn't shower, may have pleasured himself in the last 30 minutes, and doesn't stop to scrub his hands after wiping his ***. And if Beckham said "if you eat this sandwich, which I have touched with hands that are covered in dirt and urine, I will sleep with you" there is no chance I would eat it.
    The bottom line is, the original poster meant "Gross" in the sense that it was a guy and not that it was due to hygeine. It's a proven fact that your phone, keyboard, e.t.c. are 100x dirtier than your scrotum - (at least for an normal man).

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

vCash

add it to my signature...heck funny. Who would want another guy's germs on their burger. LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpagemn View Post
    yeah, we would never film a commercial with one dude eating a burger out of another dude's hands in America.

oh, wait...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu_bE...e_gdata_player
    This video beyond creeps me out.

vCash
    Oh men

vCash
    Great thread..

vCash
    ewwwwwww!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lilchuckdoubles View Post
    ewwwwwww!!
    Like I've said, American's are either:
    a) Consevative
    b) Ignorant
    c) Both

This is how I see the break down. I don't have a problem with one guy eating out of the hand of his friend, brother, father e.t.c.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

vCash
    a) Consevative
    b) Ignorant
    c) Both

This is how I see the break down. I don't have a problem with one guy eating out of the hand of his friend, brother, father e.t.c.
    Generalitation and steriotypes are never a good thing.

Specially when a country has several million people.

The times ive been there ive found all kinds of people From absolutley great to Racist douchebags.

The good was more than the bad tough.

vCash
    a) Consevative
    b) Ignorant
    c) Both

I would argue a couple things here:

1. Upbringing - my family was not a family of huggers so it's weird getting used to my mom doing it now. On the other hand, some families are raised to be the Voglechecks from SNL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIHtg9dEsVw

2. Oversexualization of everything in America. You can't even lick the barbacue sauce off your fingers... smh (I'd like her to do that to my finger! And by finger, I mean thumb. And by thumb, I mean my dangle!) jk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast