Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 233
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    66,355
    vCash
    0
    This and white collar coming back is awesome

  2. #182
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bolingbrook, IL
    Posts
    5,936
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    I wasn't a huge fan of the bluff. I just find it hard to believe that a group of Harvard educated lawyers wouldn't even glance at a document that important
    I think it is because Hardman didn't really deny the charges after Mike threw the folder on the table. There is no need to look at that point

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,076
    vCash
    1000
    Can't wait!

    | .372 AVG | 0 HR | 2 RBI | 6 SB | .438 OBP | .442 SLG | .394 wOBA |

  4. #184
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,235
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    I wasn't a huge fan of the bluff. I just find it hard to believe that a group of Harvard educated lawyers wouldn't even glance at a document that important
    i think the reason is that while some of the partners voted hardman back in, they didn't expect jessica to go along with using false information to take hardman out. technically if i remember correctly when mike brings the document back in he only signals harvey that it hasnt been signed. i also think the reason hardman didnt call them on it was because they had found the 'smoking gun' and it was essentially get voted out of the company but be able to practice law and set up shop somewhere else or if he had called them on it they (harvey,jessica,mike) might have been forced to disclose all the information publicly including from 5 years ago which might have caused hardman to be suspended from practicing law or maybe even disbarred

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,552
    vCash
    1500
    I'm so ****ing pumped for this to start back up.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    33,631
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    This and white collar coming back is awesome
    White Collar has been very crappy this past season or two. Ever since they got the treasure its gone down the drain.

    Andy's List of Secrets

  7. #187
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    10,235
    vCash
    1000
    suits is back

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,076
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by SensandRaps View Post
    suits is back

    | .372 AVG | 0 HR | 2 RBI | 6 SB | .438 OBP | .442 SLG | .394 wOBA |

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,835
    vCash
    1500

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wicker Park
    Posts
    27,672
    vCash
    1500
    Woooooooooo

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,552
    vCash
    1500

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,076
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post

    | .372 AVG | 0 HR | 2 RBI | 6 SB | .438 OBP | .442 SLG | .394 wOBA |

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,287
    vCash
    1500
    30 mins!!

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,477
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    I think it is because Hardman didn't really deny the charges after Mike threw the folder on the table. There is no need to look at that point
    Quote Originally Posted by SensandRaps View Post
    i think the reason is that while some of the partners voted hardman back in, they didn't expect jessica to go along with using false information to take hardman out. technically if i remember correctly when mike brings the document back in he only signals harvey that it hasnt been signed. i also think the reason hardman didnt call them on it was because they had found the 'smoking gun' and it was essentially get voted out of the company but be able to practice law and set up shop somewhere else or if he had called them on it they (harvey,jessica,mike) might have been forced to disclose all the information publicly including from 5 years ago which might have caused hardman to be suspended from practicing law or maybe even disbarred
    I don't even remember what this was about

    I mean, I remember what basically went down but I forgot most of the specifics.

    With that said, looking forward to the episode tonight


    LBJ 2015

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,076
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by jakub View Post
    30 mins!!

    | .372 AVG | 0 HR | 2 RBI | 6 SB | .438 OBP | .442 SLG | .394 wOBA |

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •