Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 233
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,363
    vCash
    1500
    OMG! What a turn of events!

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,772
    vCash
    1000
    Wow what a crazy episode. It's going to suck waiting until January!

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,363
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    Wow what a crazy episode. It's going to suck waiting until January!
    Better then last year.. We had to wait intil next summer!

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,772
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by jakub View Post
    Better then last year.. We had to wait intil next summer!
    Very true. This season was unbelievably good

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,363
    vCash
    1500
    I felt kind of bad for Louis, he actually saved Harvey..

  6. #156
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    15,776
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by jakub View Post
    I felt kind of bad for Louis, he actually saved Harvey..
    Yeah I thought they'd try to include him since he realized Hardman was the bad guy. Also feel bad for Rachel

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    34,037
    vCash
    1500
    I don't really feel bad for Louis. It looks like hes still going to be a senior partner and it wasn't really him alone that saved Harvey or Jessica.

    I loved how Mike voted to get rid of Hardman as well.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  8. #158
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,022
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils05 View Post
    Yeah I thought they'd try to include him since he realized Hardman was the bad guy.
    I thought they were going to try and include him too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devils05 View Post
    Also feel bad for Rachel
    I don't understand how Mike suddenly decided he was going to **** the other girl. Rachel wants him she just didn't want to do it at that moment.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,772
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I don't understand how Mike suddenly decided he was going to **** the other girl. Rachel wants him she just didn't want to do it at that moment.
    Such an amateur move on his part. I thought Rachel made it very clear that she wanted it to happen, just not at that moment.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,022
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    Such an amateur move on his part. I thought Rachel made it very clear that she wanted it to happen, just not at that moment.
    I understood the chick was hot and wanted it to happen but with Rachel pretty much also ready to go and the fact that Tess is married... he didn't need to risk it.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,772
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I understood the chick was hot and wanted it to happen but with Rachel pretty much also ready to go and the fact that Tess is married... he didn't need to risk it.
    Yeah definitely true. That chick was pretty ****ing hot though

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69,578
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    I don't really feel bad for Louis. It looks like hes still going to be a senior partner and it wasn't really him alone that saved Harvey or Jessica.

    I loved how Mike voted to get rid of Hardman as well.
    Thats classic Mike. Hasn't he done it before? Sick ending and I'm gonna miss this show

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    24,254
    vCash
    1500
    They did it so she can play a role in upcoming episodes

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,130
    vCash
    1500
    Just a few tidbits I'd like to add.

    I don't feel bad for Louis at all, he went with Hardman to start and opened up a major wound between himself and Jessica/Harvey. I know in the end he ended up on their side again but its hard to expect them to just forgive him then and there for being in the mess in the first place. Things will eventually get back to normal but to expect it to return to normal just right away is unrealistic in my opinion.

    As for Mike he is an idiot for sleeping with Tess but its not like a relationship was going to happen with him and Rachel anyway. The problem was still there, Mike would have to lie to her and even though he doesn't really have anyone else in his life I don't think he'd be able to do that. He already had an opportunity and he failed, why would it suddenly be different a couple of months (I'm assuming that's the timeline) later?

    Overall very good season finale, can't wait til it starts up again in the winter.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    vCash
    1500
    I liked that Mike bluffed to the other partners to save Harvey and Jessica. He thought quickly on his feet and realized that many of the partners didn't trust Hardman and would be pissed that he forced them to give away some of their money to cover for himself.

    Louis is in a tough spot. He went with Hardman at first because everyone else at the firm took him for granted. He desperately wanted someone above him to recognize all of the value that he brings to the company and he thought Hardman was that person. In the end, he realized that he was wrong about Hardman and now he is forced to crawl back to Jessica.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •