Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    OMG! What a turn of events!

vCash
    Wow what a crazy episode. It's going to suck waiting until January!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    Wow what a crazy episode. It's going to suck waiting until January!
    Better then last year.. We had to wait intil next summer!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jakub View Post
    Better then last year.. We had to wait intil next summer!
    Very true. This season was unbelievably good

vCash
    I felt kind of bad for Louis, he actually saved Harvey..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jakub View Post
    I felt kind of bad for Louis, he actually saved Harvey..
    Yeah I thought they'd try to include him since he realized Hardman was the bad guy. Also feel bad for Rachel

vCash
    I don't really feel bad for Louis. It looks like hes still going to be a senior partner and it wasn't really him alone that saved Harvey or Jessica.

I loved how Mike voted to get rid of Hardman as well.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils05 View Post
    Yeah I thought they'd try to include him since he realized Hardman was the bad guy.
    I thought they were going to try and include him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Devils05 View Post
    Also feel bad for Rachel
    I don't understand how Mike suddenly decided he was going to **** the other girl. Rachel wants him she just didn't want to do it at that moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I don't understand how Mike suddenly decided he was going to **** the other girl. Rachel wants him she just didn't want to do it at that moment.
    Such an amateur move on his part. I thought Rachel made it very clear that she wanted it to happen, just not at that moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    Such an amateur move on his part. I thought Rachel made it very clear that she wanted it to happen, just not at that moment.
    I understood the chick was hot and wanted it to happen but with Rachel pretty much also ready to go and the fact that Tess is married... he didn't need to risk it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I understood the chick was hot and wanted it to happen but with Rachel pretty much also ready to go and the fact that Tess is married... he didn't need to risk it.
    Yeah definitely true. That chick was pretty ****ing hot though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    I don't really feel bad for Louis. It looks like hes still going to be a senior partner and it wasn't really him alone that saved Harvey or Jessica.

I loved how Mike voted to get rid of Hardman as well.
    Thats classic Mike. Hasn't he done it before? Sick ending and I'm gonna miss this show

vCash
    They did it so she can play a role in upcoming episodes

vCash
    Just a few tidbits I'd like to add.

I don't feel bad for Louis at all, he went with Hardman to start and opened up a major wound between himself and Jessica/Harvey. I know in the end he ended up on their side again but its hard to expect them to just forgive him then and there for being in the mess in the first place. Things will eventually get back to normal but to expect it to return to normal just right away is unrealistic in my opinion.

As for Mike he is an idiot for sleeping with Tess but its not like a relationship was going to happen with him and Rachel anyway. The problem was still there, Mike would have to lie to her and even though he doesn't really have anyone else in his life I don't think he'd be able to do that. He already had an opportunity and he failed, why would it suddenly be different a couple of months (I'm assuming that's the timeline) later?

Overall very good season finale, can't wait til it starts up again in the winter.

vCash
    I liked that Mike bluffed to the other partners to save Harvey and Jessica. He thought quickly on his feet and realized that many of the partners didn't trust Hardman and would be pissed that he forced them to give away some of their money to cover for himself.

Louis is in a tough spot. He went with Hardman at first because everyone else at the firm took him for granted. He desperately wanted someone above him to recognize all of the value that he brings to the company and he thought Hardman was that person. In the end, he realized that he was wrong about Hardman and now he is forced to crawl back to Jessica.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast