Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495
Results 1,411 to 1,415 of 1415

Thread: Draft thread

vCash
    As Branwings pointed out, the leafs have the #1 spec pool in the league now (as per hockeysfuture) and it's built basically all on depth. Lot's of two-way players and maybe Burke can move some of those bodies for some higher tier specs (which is a weakness now).

If Burke is to make a deal i think it will involve some guys like Biggs/McKegg/Ross, because with guys like Ashton/Frattin/Kulemin we have a pretty gritty 3rd/2nd line wingers (Kulemin and possibly ashton being the 2nd line wingers)

Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    As Branwings pointed out, the leafs have the #1 spec pool in the league now (as per hockeysfuture) and it's built basically all on depth. Lot's of two-way players and maybe Burke can move some of those bodies for some higher tier specs (which is a weakness now).

If Burke is to make a deal i think it will involve some guys like Biggs/McKegg/Ross, because with guys like Ashton/Frattin/Kulemin we have a pretty gritty 3rd/2nd line wingers (Kulemin and possibly ashton being the 2nd line wingers)
    You seriously think that Ashton is going to be a 2nd line winger next year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    You seriously think that Ashton is going to be a 2nd line winger next year?
    never said next year. In the future it's possible if he can pick up his offensive game

vCash
    If Lupul plays next season for the leafs then they surrender the 4th round pick aquired from ANA, and instead recieve a 6th or 7th rounder.

If he does not play (trade or injury) the leafs keep the 4th rounder.

Also the leafs have surrendered their own 4th because lombardi has played > 60 games.

Just interesting points i thought i would post.

vCash
    So likely we end up having 1,2,3,5,6,6,7 for next year, granted none of them are dealt this offseason.

Hopefully MacArthur is having another good year and Burkie can move him for a late 1st or 2nd round pick. If Connolly is healthy, could probably also move him for a 2nd or 3rd if a team is desperate and Connolly's playing good.

Would be nice to have a couple extra 2nds to help move us if need be.

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495