Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1415

Thread: Draft thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    I don't even know why I'm angry with that first pick. I didn't even want Forsberg or Grigorenko. I thought Forsberg went exactly where he deserved to go talent wise but didn't think he fell that far. Grigs fell because he's a lazy bastard and because of course he put up those great numbers, he's 2 years older than most of those kids (he's actually 20, maybe 21). And then I didn't want Dumba because Dumba and Dion are too similar to have on the same team.

Burke really had no chance to make me happy lol.
    Same here to a certain point.. I mean the guy's lost alot of points with me. I wanted Forsberg bad. Big guy, not a bad skater, bullet shot, not afraid to go to the net. I just think we needed a forward like that. Our team scored goals in the regular season but I always had a huntch that offence would dry up once it got into tight checking playoff games. Too many perimeter forwards a la Kessel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    Ouuuu sorry ! Lmao... How could I mess up our precious 5th rounders name!:cry:
    lol if hes part of our team you should at least learn the name ahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boilerguy2412 View Post
    I really wanted Forsberg there. I think he would have been a really good second liner with some help on the PP.
    I've said for a long time that I think Forsberg is a 2nd/3rd line, good 2-way guy. Its only been recently that he's climbed up the charts and apparently embodied all the buzz words "NHL ready", "gritty", "1st line talent", etc.

vCash
    Rupert twins? anyone know anything on them?

vCash
    wow man. Jonas cant be the onyl trade we make. I hope something goes down soon, there better be some action before july 1.

vCash
    I really wanted Forsberg there. I think he would have been a really good second liner with some help on the PP.
    Hell yes.

vCash
    lol that guy was meant for boston Cody Payne

vCash
    and he keeps taking these high school guys who are likely 5 years away at the minimum anyways. They all go to the USHL for a year, then to college where they'll play prob 3 years if they were going to make it anyways. Don't know, just not a fan of it Maybe because we can never see these guys play

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    I've said for a long time that I think Forsberg is a 2nd/3rd line, good 2-way guy. Its only been recently that he's climbed up the charts and apparently embodied all the buzz words "NHL ready", "gritty", "1st line talent", etc.
    hes not a first liner. To be honest i was really hoping he would turn into the sweedish Wendel Clark. God i miss Wendel, i don't think we will ever see a player like him again.

vCash
    I actually want the Rupert twins in the 6th now

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php?pid=133584

actually have decent stats

vCash
    Burke likes twins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    I actually want the Rupert twins in the 6th now

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php?pid=133584

actually have decent stats
    lol burke has a history of drafting twins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    and he keeps taking these high school guys who are likely 5 years away at the minimum anyways. They all go to the USHL for a year, then to college where they'll play prob 3 years if they were going to make it anyways. Don't know, just not a fan of it Maybe because we can never see these guys play
    he prolly just picks his friends son's, Burke knows he is going to be fired after this year anyways what does he care. Unless he does something drastic i think were a top 5 bottum team next year again. We dont have anyone coming up who is going to make a huge diffrence

vCash
    he prolly just picks his friends son's, Burke knows he is going to be fired after this year anyways what does he care. Unless he does something drastic i think were a top 5 bottum team next year again. We dont have anyone coming up who is going to make a huge diffrence
    You mean we won't win the Cup next year!?

vCash
    That's what I mean, he said he could have dealt Macarthur and whoever else for picks, why didn't he? They're obviously not in our long term plans, having another first this year and having a shot at Subban/Terravainen/the Latvian kid would have been much better. I dont understand the reasoning of keeping guys who aren't in your long term plans.

Deal MacArthur, actually give Kadri a full season to prove himself instead of playing knowing you will be sent back down no matter how you play.

Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast