Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 53 of 95 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 1415

Thread: Draft thread

  1. #781
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leafs
    Posts
    12,948
    vCash
    500
    Send #5 and Franson to CBJ for #2
    Send #2, Colborne, and Schenn/Holzer (whichever they like, prolly Schenn) for Kane and #9

    WPG gets Murray, Schenn / Holzer, Colborne
    CBJ gets Forsberg/Grig/Reinhart, and Franson
    Tor gets Kane, and Faksa/Ceci

    I think WPG would be more inclined to trade Kane if they get a shot at Murray (which is very likely at #2). Kane would really be great (would be great if he could play centre) as a LW compliment to Kessel (both are fast SOB's).

    Is Kane and Faksa/Ceci better then having Gally/Forsberg, Schenn/Holzer, Franson, and Colborne? i think so.

    or do you think Nash and #2 for Kane and #9 would get WPG more interested (obviously from a CBJ standpoint lol)
    Last edited by OptiMized; 06-17-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...



    We've been through tough times, man.

  2. #782
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    B.C. Kelowna
    Posts
    3,852
    vCash
    1500
    Haha ok opt..luke is from sask so playing for the peg does not make him a local kid

  3. #783
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    B.C. Kelowna
    Posts
    3,852
    vCash
    1500
    And i assume your talking about schenn when you say local

  4. #784
    Lavy16 is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    Haha ok opt..luke is from sask so playing for the peg does not make him a local kid
    Aren't all kids from Ontario considered local to Toronto

  5. #785
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leafs
    Posts
    12,948
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    Haha ok opt..luke is from sask so playing for the peg does not make him a local kid
    lol. I guess i should have said "local adjacent?"

    lol.

  6. #786
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leafs
    Posts
    12,948
    vCash
    500
    Daren Millard: Just heard scott howson say cbj is talking to all teams about a lot of players re rick nash. Not limiting team to the "list". Interesting

  7. #787
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leafs
    Posts
    12,948
    vCash
    500

  8. #788
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    3,227
    vCash
    1500
    Nash won't come to Toronto and honestly we don't need him.
    Rather deal up for someone else.


    Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.


    Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.


  9. #789
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leafs
    Posts
    12,948
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    Nash won't come to Toronto and honestly we don't need him.
    Rather deal up for someone else.
    we're off Nash, Kane is our new goal
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...



    We've been through tough times, man.

  10. #790
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    B.C. Kelowna
    Posts
    3,852
    vCash
    1500
    Hahaha
    So spector is say a hockey deal could go down tuesday /wed...doesnt name teams though...im curious for this week because one of the tsn guys said it could be busier then july first this week

  11. #791
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,781
    vCash
    1500
    Spector making that claim is like throwing crap at a wall and hoping it sticks. Way to go out on a limb pal (Spector)!

  12. #792
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,509
    vCash
    1500
    7:30 tonight on TSN their having a draft prospect ranking special.
    7:30 tommorrow night on TSN their having a mock draft.

    So if your into those things tune in


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  13. #793
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    3,227
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    we're off Nash, Kane is our new goal
    I haven't heard anything concerning Kane though.

    You mean Evander? Or Patrick. Because both could be dealt... not here just in general.

    If the Leafs got Evander I would be very pleased. He's a solid player.


    Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.


    Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.


  14. #794
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    3,227
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    Hahaha
    So spector is say a hockey deal could go down tuesday /wed...doesnt name teams though...im curious for this week because one of the tsn guys said it could be busier then july first this week
    Yeah I heard that too. Makes sense. This time last year is when Carter and Richards were dealt those were huge deals.

    So yeah I wouldn't be surprised.


    Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.


    Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.


  15. #795
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leafs
    Posts
    12,948
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    I haven't heard anything concerning Kane though.

    You mean Evander? Or Patrick. Because both could be dealt... not here just in general.

    If the Leafs got Evander I would be very pleased. He's a solid player.
    Evander Kane is "rumoured" to be unwilling to resign in WPG and has asked for a trade (reportedly). according to RDS its not the first time he's asked for a trade, they claim sometime in February he quietly asked to be dealt. Nothing happened obviously.

Page 53 of 95 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •