Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/:24634384
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83 View Post
    Not in our D. Manti is a vocal leader and intelligent leader great lateral speed a bit undersized but he fits this D to a T IMO. Ogletree is a great talent no doubt and maybe a better football player ,but he's not a better Chicago Bear
    Ogletree > manti.

Is close to the most insulting thing to the world I've ever heard.

Manti could come out to be the best ever. #truth.

He is the next urlacher, his intangibles are a 20 out if 10. He is the answer
    I completely disagree with all the ******** about Manti being a better Chicago Bear. Ogletree fits this defense perfectly. T'eo doesn't have the speed do make the deep drop like Urlacher used to when he was an all pro. Manti isn't nearly the athlete Urlacher wad coming out of school.

Take T'eo and put him on a different team, give him the exact same stats and he is not a Heisman finalist. All this said I dont want either drafted in the first round as I want OL help.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/:24634384
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac83 View Post
    Not in our D. Manti is a vocal leader and intelligent leader great lateral speed a bit undersized but he fits this D to a T IMO. Ogletree is a great talent no doubt and maybe a better football player ,but he's not a better Chicago Bear
    Ogletree > manti.

Is close to the most insulting thing to the world I've ever heard.

Manti could come out to be the best ever. #truth.

He is the next urlacher, his intangibles are a 20 out if 10. He is the answer
    I completely disagree with all the ******** about Manti being a better Chicago Bear. Ogletree fits this defense perfectly. T'eo doesn't have the speed do make the deep drop like Urlacher used to when he was an all pro. Manti isn't nearly the athlete Urlacher wad coming out of school.

Take T'eo and put him on a different team, give him the exact same stats and he is not a Heisman finalist. All this said I dont want either drafted in the first round as I want OL help.
    You are just making statements without any basis.

1.) you don't watch ND football obviously

2.) manti is faster than urlacher dude. Not a guess 40 time

3.) manti has the most takeaways in college football, from his ability to cover the field. ND plays deep 2 zone, sound familiar?

4.) manti is the most decorated player in college football history, a different team would change that. His stats make that happen.

5.) your statements are wrong

our future

vCash
    I was flipping channels, I stopped on the FCS game, Old Dominion vs Georgia Southern. Old Dominion has a kid that looks interesting from the quarter or so that I watched.

Old Dominion WR Nick Mayers, 5-7 175

He is small but he has been creating incredible separation. I don't know if he will be attending any post season events, but just watching him I think he could be worth a look.

vCash
    I disagree with the ogletree stuff but all this is talk about prospects is mostly opinion and very little fact.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    Ogletree > Te'o
    I disagree, but Ogletree is also a very, very good option.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post

3.) manti has the most takeaways in college football, from his ability to cover the field. ND plays deep 2 zone, sound familiar?

4.) manti is the most decorated player in college football history, a different team would change that. His stats make that happen.

1.) Actually I have watched closely every ND game but one.

2.) Right now yes Manti is faster than Urlacher, but when Urlacher came out for the draft, he was much faster and more athletic than Manti. Urlacher was a safety in college with some teams wanting him to stay there in the NFL.

3.) Five of his 7 interceptions were off tipped balls or thrown directly at him. 90% of players would have picked them balls off. Over 75% of the time Manti is playing within 8-12 yards within the line of scrimmage. The MLB in a true T2 needs to drop 15-20 yards.

4.) Tim Tebow has been called the best damn college player ever also. Manti is a very good player, but you are putting him on to high of a platform.

It is obvious you are just a very biased Notre Dame fan.
    Last edited by sager729; 12-08-2012 at 08:51 PM.

vCash

2.) Right now yes Manti is faster than Urlacher, but when Urlacher came out for the draft, he was much faster and more athletic than Manti. Urlacher was a safety in college with some teams wanting him to stay there in the NFL.

3.) Five of his 7 interceptions were off tipped balls or thrown directly at him. 90% of players would have picked them balls off. Over 75% of the time Manti is playing within 8-12 yards within the line of scrimmage. The MLB in a true T2 needs to drop 15-20 yards.

4.) Tim Tebow has been called the best damn college player ever also. Manti is a very good player, but you are putting him on to high of a platform.

But would 90% of players have been in the right position to make the play?

vCash
    On tipped balls, it is based on luck where the ball goes. It isn't like that is the way the coach drew it up.

vCash
    As I've said, National Football Post is my go to service for NFL Draft stuff. So, I thought I would pass along their Initial Top 200 Draft Prospects, released today.

There are a couple of things I don't agree with, but for the most part I think this is a good starting point for seeing how the NFL is grading prospects.

vCash

vCash
    matt barkley done ****ed up by not coming out. also with the news of lattimore going pro, anyone think someone will take a flyer pick on him or will he go UDFA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledbull View Post
    matt barkley done ****ed up by not coming out. also with the news of lattimore going pro, anyone think someone will take a flyer pick on him or will he go UDFA
    I could easily see someone giving up a 4th or 5th rounder on him. I mean yeah he will be out at least a year and you don't know what type of player you are going to get. But its easier to gamble in the middle to late rounds and if he is anywhere close to what he was when he was healthy, than that is a huge steal

vCash
    Aaron Kline and Jacob Knott, SMH

vCash
    After watching some highlights, I want Ogletree. Like really bad. He's the perfect fit for our defense. He's fast, he's athletic, he's a good run thumper, great dropping back into coverage. Plus he's a turnover machine. He's literally like perfect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post

It's obvious you don't , or you are lacking football sense in a major ways so maybe you should just listen to someone who knows more than you that speak gibberish.

Tipped balls?? Now I guess the bears are just lucky at having " turnovers bounce their ways"

Manti has a faster 40 time than urlacher did when he came out of college now. Manti will also have a quicker cone and shuttle.

Manti gets qb pressures and sacks?? How could he just always be hanging out 8-12 yards back?

Rookie urlacher i will take over rookie manti.

But manti is the best linebacker in college by far and will be the first backer selected.

Tebow was lucky he was took in the first round, his grade was mid 2nd. So the comparison is so ****ing stupid its unreal.

our future

Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast