Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    My quick 2013 mock

Rd1- Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M- If we keep this up, T'eo won't be available when we pick. Joeckel is playing LT over Jake Matthews who is another capable LT that should go in the first round. Joeckel may not even come out after this year, but if he does, he should be the pick.

Rd2- Shayne Skov MLB Stanford- I don't think Jonathan Brown will be a MLB in the NFL. I see Brown in the same mold as Lance Briggs. That said, Skov is a very nice ILB at Stanford that plays with a lot of explosiveness. He has the size to play MLB in the C2.

Rd3- Traded for Marshall- It was ssooooooo worth it.

Rd4- Terry Hawthorne CB Illinois- Big physical CB that would fit nicely in any system especially a C2.

Rd5- John Sullen OG Auburn- A monster OG that would fit nicely with a mauling type OL that would really help protect Cutler and open holes for Forte and Bush.

Rd6- Joseph Fauria TE UCLA- Good size with decent speed that can get open and catch the ball. Davis just doesn't cut it to be in this offense.

Rd7- BPA

vCash
    IMO, Joeckel will be the first OT off the board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Branwegner84 View Post
    IMO, Joeckel will be the first OT off the board.
    Yeah, no way in hell he's there when we pick.

Barrett Jones would be my pick right now. I think he could literally play any OL position.

Believe in Seth Rollins

vCash
    if we can not get Te'o what about trying to sign Rey Maualuga i wanted to draft him out of USC but we didnt i think he could be a good aggressive LB for us i dont know if he will be a Urlacher type of LB but he looks like a solid LB who can drop in coverage and blitz when needed. He never lived up to his hype out of USC but i think with Lovie and Rod on his *** he may live up to his hype that he had out of USC with the of USC LB that came out with him

vCash
    Don't forget about the mandatory Safety pick
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    Yeah I did some more checking and I have seen some sites that have Joeckel as the 3rd rated OT and now I am finding some as the best by far rated OT.

vCash

BCB's 2013 Prospect Watch

It will come down to team preference, but teams are looking for joeckel

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nabster26 View Post
    if we can not get Te'o what about trying to sign Rey Maualuga i wanted to draft him out of USC but we didnt i think he could be a good aggressive LB for us i dont know if he will be a Urlacher type of LB but he looks like a solid LB who can drop in coverage and blitz when needed. He never lived up to his hype out of USC but i think with Lovie and Rod on his *** he may live up to his hype that he had out of USC with the of USC LB that came out with him
    Rey may be a good replacement at WLB in a T2, but not a MLB. He doesn't have the speed and he struggles with the pass. IIRC, he has graded poorly in pass protection every year on PFF.

If I had my choice, as of now I would go Barrett Jones in the 1st. There's a really good chance he won't be there at our pick, so I would go BPA defensive player. In the 2nd, there should be some good options at OT; I can't remember their names but the OT from UNC and Virginia, Wagner, and maybe Fluker may be options.

vCash
    This week's matchup to watch is easily the Georgia D against the South Carolina O. The Georgia front 7 (in particular LB Alec Ogletree) against Marcus Lattimore and the South Carolina running game will be a great one to watch. Ogletree will quickly rise as long as he stays on the field.

vCash
    Jump on the bandwagon before it's too late

Believe in Seth Rollins

vCash
    ^My biggest question though is that he gets to play behind those mammoth run stuffers (Jenkins and Geathers). How good is he at shedding blocks and playing in traffic?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    ^My biggest question though is that he gets to play behind those mammoth run stuffers (Jenkins and Geathers). How good is he at shedding blocks and playing in traffic?
    Legit concern. The games I've seen (last yr mostly) he's been in on a ridiculous amount of plays though. I haven't been able to catch many games this year so let me know what you see.

If that's the case I think he can be an elite WLB.

Believe in Seth Rollins

vCash
    Yeah I am excited to watch this South Carolina/Georgia game. Here are some prospects I like that should be around this picks as of right now.

I would love a draft for the Bears of

Rd1- Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M
    Rd2- Kevin Reddick MLB North Carolina/Alec Ogletree MLB Georgia
    Rd4- Terry Hawthorne CB Illinois
    Rd5- Jordan Reed TE Florida (if he doesn't come out then Michael Williams TE Alabama)
    Rd6- Braden Hansen OG BYU
    Rd7- Zac Dysert QB Miami (OH)

vCash
    Didn't we trade our 7th round pick for Price?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Didn't we trade our 7th round pick for Price?
    Yessir.

Believe in Seth Rollins

Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast