Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Under The Radar Breakout Player(s) Of 2012

Predict what player you think will have a breakout season this year.

vCash
    i think this is the year people take notice of the Texans D. most casual fans can't name the players that make up this tenacious D, but they now have 5 prime-time games.

Cushing should definitely "bust out" on the scene. The guy is scary good. Ed Wade called him one of the best linebackers in the game.

Even though he's immensly talenented, people will always say, "yeah, but he took roids".

regardless, he's not on roids now and will take the league by storm next year. just wait.

vCash
    I think Marcus Forston and Darius Nall are going to be the "how did we not draft these guys" of the year.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    I think we should change this to "breakout player not on you favorite team" haha

I think this year we will see A TON of breakout players. A full year of training camp should go a lot of good for every player.

Maybe a Redskins RB as they will not have a threat at QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AWC713 View Post
    i think this is the year people take notice of the Texans D. most casual fans can't name the players that make up this tenacious D, but they now have 5 prime-time games.

Cushing should definitely "bust out" on the scene. The guy is scary good. Ed Wade called him one of the best linebackers in the game.

Even though he's immensly talenented, people will always say, "yeah, but he took roids".

regardless, he's not on roids now and will take the league by storm next year. just wait.
    im not going to act like players on my team don't use roids but I wouldn't be so sure that cushing isn't if I was you.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Brandon Lloyd- aside from the fact that he will be getting shut down by my Jets 2 weeks in the season, he still is going to have a monster year. If he can put up the numbers he did with the likes of Bradford, Tebow, and Orton, imagine what he can do with Brady.

Lavonte David- I loved watching him in Nebraska and truly feel he will do excellent as a weakside LB in that defense. Think of what Akeem Ayers did last year but better.

Doug Martin
    - Another Buccaneer that I love (no I am not a Bucs fan), Blount will become a goal line back if anything while Martin will become a solidified 3 down back. Martin can catch and run between the tackles, think a young Ray Rice, he'll be a standout in what already is a very improved team.

Brian Anger
    - "The PUNTER??!" Yes the Punter. While everyone was laughing at the addition of him in the 3rd I certainly wasnt, Anger has a chance to be one of the best Punters in this league, dont be shocked if he is right up there with the likes of Morstead, Moorman, and Scifres in terms of punting average, I'd say around 47.8 punting average.

Mo Wilkerson-No its time for me to be a homer. Mo looked excellent coming out of a season with no training camp and a small amount of time to adjust to an NFL starting role. Even coming out of a non football school like Temple he notched up 49 tackles, 3 sacks, and a few forced fumbles. With an improved front 7 I think he is inline to have a breakout year.

I could keep going but I'll leave these for now.

vCash
    It would be bradford if we can get a reciever other than Art Linkletter or Orville Redenbocker

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    Brandon Lloyd- aside from the fact that he will be getting shut down by my Jets 2 weeks in the season, he still is going to have a monster year. If he can put up the numbers he did with the likes of Bradford, Tebow, and Orton, imagine what he can do with Brady.
    I think Lloyd is going to be great in NE but statwise the expectations probably need to be tempered a bit. In St. Louis and Denver he was getting the number of targets that a #1 receiver gets. He's not going to get that in NE as he's probably going to be the 3rd option for Brady at best (if I had to guess at this point). I don't see a year anywhere close to what he did in Denver, simply because he won't get near that many targets with so many other good receivers on the team. He'll be a damn good piece for that offense though and should really help them.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Tim Tebow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    I think Lloyd is going to be great in NE but statwise the expectations probably need to be tempered a bit. In St. Louis and Denver he was getting the number of targets that a #1 receiver gets. He's not going to get that in NE as he's probably going to be the 3rd option for Brady at best (if I had to guess at this point). I don't see a year anywhere close to what he did in Denver, simply because he won't get near that many targets with so many other good receivers on the team. He'll be a damn good piece for that offense though and should really help them.
    The way I think of it is, he will be the "odd man out" per say. Everyone will be covering Welker and Gronk while leaving Lloyd one on one, maybe even with no Safety help, which leads to some big time plays.

He is a dynamic player in my eyes, I could see his stat line somewhere around 65 receptions, 1100 yards, and 9-10 TDs.

vCash
    Alex Smith
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 7-4
    Warriors = 10-2 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    Jonathan Baldwin... Athletic freak, and as long as he doesn't doing anymore stupid **** he will have his first full off season

vCash
    Eric Decker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post

Lavonte David- I loved watching him in Nebraska and truly feel he will do excellent as a weakside LB in that defense. Think of what Akeem Ayers did last year but better.

Doug Martin
    - Another Buccaneer that I love (no I am not a Bucs fan), Blount will become a goal line back if anything while Martin will become a solidified 3 down back. Martin can catch and run between the tackles, think a young Ray Rice, he'll be a standout in what already is a very improved team.

Brian Anger
    - "The PUNTER??!" Yes the Punter. While everyone was laughing at the addition of him in the 3rd I certainly wasnt, Anger has a chance to be one of the best Punters in this league, dont be shocked if he is right up there with the likes of Morstead, Moorman, and Scifres in terms of punting average, I'd say around 47.8 punting average.

Mo Wilkerson-No its time for me to be a homer. Mo looked excellent coming out of a season with no training camp and a small amount of time to adjust to an NFL starting role. Even coming out of a non football school like Temple he notched up 49 tackles, 3 sacks, and a few forced fumbles. With an improved front 7 I think he is inline to have a breakout year.

I could keep going but I'll leave these for now.
    ugh Shane Lechler much??

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Jay cutler could be a great fantasy bust out, considering what he did last year, now add Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery (unproven yes, but extremly gifted Receiver) I think he is going to have alot of really good games.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast