Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 121 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 1922
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$jersey View Post
    The only thing Woodson motivates is the accountability for bad play
    You're saying that as if it's a bad thing?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Punk View Post
    I mean, he isn't under contract like D'antoni. It's not like you will be stuck with him.
    Ok, I got ya now.

vCash
    Stat is basically a leftover from the D'Antoni regime, he was brought here to fit into a certain style of play which we don't play anymore. We are in the Melo era and we have every piece that fits Carmelo.

We simply won't get far with Amare as our Power Forward. Conflict of styles and he isn't good enough to sacrifice his game like Bosh or a Garnett.

Not sure what happens now but It's either bench or goner for Amare. I hate to say it but I think he will be heavily shopped this summer for a legit post player to fit this team.

vCash
    Stat is basically a leftover from the D'Antoni regime, he was brought here to fit into a certain style of play which we don't play anymore. We are in the Melo era and we have every piece that fits Carmelo.

We simply won't get far with Amare as our Power Forward. Conflict of styles and he isn't good enough to sacrifice his game like Bosh or a Garnett.

Not sure what happens now but It's either bench or goner for Amare. I hate to say it but I think he will be heavily shopped this summer for a legit post player to fit this team.
    Question that is killing me not related to this post, what does #KnicksTape mean?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetropolitans View Post
    You're saying that as if it's a bad thing?
    I worded that wrong.

He lets bad play continue and calls that accountability.

vCash

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Although stoudemire played bad today, you can't be talking about amnestying him, after all, he was the person to join you guys when you didn't have any1 and it caused players to want to play for you. It is not entirely his fault, the Knicks just have to resolve a couple of spacing issues
    we dont need u on this forum

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    Question that is killing me not related to this post, what does #KnicksTape mean?
    It's the nickname of the roster created by the players. Since there is a diverse style and background to all the players (Lin, Melo, Amare, Tyson, Novak, Harrellson, etc) they call themselves KnicksTape like MixTape.

vCash
    I don't agree with the Amare bashing. Amare has played well against the Heat and we beat them twice last year.

I have been saying that Amare should be the focal point of the offense against Miami. Amare is a good finisher. Bosh is not a good defender. Last year Amare averaged 24 and 10 against Miami and Amare is a MORE EFFICIENT scorer than Melo.

Woodson is as stubborn as D'Antoni, just in different ways.

It is obvious that Melo cannot beat Miami by himself. If you keep force feeding that iso Melo crap, we become very predictable and it becomes easy for Miami to defend us, especially if Melo isn't going to try to get LeBron in foul trouble or something.

Woodson had a better defensive plan, but our team played pretty well when Melo went to the bench at the beginning of the 2nd quarter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$jersey View Post
    I worded that wrong.

He lets bad play continue and calls that accountability.
    In terms of what? Not moving Amar'e to the bench or what?

vCash
    I really like Woodson. I really do think he is the best coach for this team's players but I'm not sure he can coach the playoffs. That's the real issue.

There is no question, we WILL be a 3rd seed with 50 wins if we're healthy but I don't see this team going anywhere unless there is some changes with Amare.

This team has adopted a defensive identity and It's totally gone now. Compare these two games to the Heat game on April 15th where we held them to defensive low percentages and I simply don't understand how we fell off our game plan.

vCash
    It's the nickname of the roster created by the players. Since there is a diverse style and background to all the players (Lin, Melo, Amare, Tyson, Novak, Harrellson, etc) they call themselves KnicksTape like MixTape.
    Ah ok always wondering since Iman started tweeting it a while back.

vCash
    We need to trade our way into the first round to grab a PG.

vCash
    We need to trade our way into the first round to grab a PG.
    but who? Landry , TD I hope they can grab somebody

vCash
    I really like Woodson. I really do think he is the best coach for this team's players but I'm not sure he can coach the playoffs. That's the real issue.

There is no question, we WILL be a 3rd seed with 50 wins if we're healthy but I don't see this team going anywhere unless there is some changes with Amare.

This team has adopted a defensive identity and It's totally gone now. Compare these two games to the Heat game on April 15th where we held them to defensive low percentages and I simply don't understand how we fell off our game plan.
    Because everybody fell into the "post D'Antoni" honeymoon because suddenly Melo was playing hard and with the game plan. People don't realize we were already becoming a better defensive team and our defense was pretty good during the Linsanity days before Melo came back.

That's one thing I like about Dirk. He takes what the defense gives him and trusts his teammates. Then if there is nothing he tries to beat his man. And, of course, late game/quarter situations.

Melo never wants to play the decoy, but Dirk does it willingly.

vCash
    The Knicks will blow this team up.....Everyone is as good as gone sans Melo Shump and Lin

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd