Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C'monCents View Post
    Just read up on him. Read up on what he's doing in training camp. I'm giving the heads up. Take it how you want to. Patterson is getting paid, he has to play. not to mention he played solid in the nickel. Skrine was drafted he's getting the opportunities before an undrafted Dockery. Hagg, What option do they have at safety, Dockery was playing saftey in the preseason last year.... Sheppard will make the move to safety at some point and Dockery will get his chance. When that happens, I want you to start a thread with my name on it.
    When someone named Sheppard gets moved to Safety we will definately put your name on it.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    The Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot does not expect CB James Dockery to push Sheldon Brown for a starting job.Dockery went undrafted last season, but made the team with a strong training camp and preseason. He played only 13 defensive snaps, however, and was inactive for the team's final three games. His main contributions will come on special teams this season.
    rotoworld.com

Its a conspiracy. Dockery is going to make this team but right now is nothing more than depth and I think the reason he makes the team is because they view him versatile enough to play Safety or Corner where they could have 5 Safeties and 5 Corners on the roster with Wade making the team as a Corner.

I like the kid but I don' t think the coaches are keeping him down just because he went undrafted because if that was the case he would not be back with this team after not doing much last year but instead cut where they could have gave the roster spot to any other UDFA. They like him for the depth but he is still pretty raw and his size, speed might be too much for the corner position in the NFL where he might have to move to Safety full time where the coaches didn't want that last year as he was already trying to adapt to being a corner and ST player.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    @ESPNCleveland: RT @adamschefter: Sale of Browns is now official and complete. Randy Lerner sold them to Jimmy Haslam for in excess of $1 billion.

vCash
    Browns sale is complete in excess of $1 Billion. Does that mean Holmgren is gone today after practice?
    [/B]I am a Pit Puritan.

vCash
    You guys have a link yet with more details. I heard Lerner was suppose to maintain some percentage of the team but if it was sold for over a billion I would not be surprised to see him not part of the club anymore.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Im at work and most sites are blocked, so i use my twitter on the phone. Adam Schefter is reporting it
    [/B]I am a Pit Puritan.

vCash

vCash
    Thanks Jack, yeah most websites I've gone too so far don't have it except for the tweet updates with no links right now.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    I can't wait to hear his press conference today at 1:00. 1540 WKNR if you are trying to listen

vCash
    Fun fact about the sale:The Browns sold for about 10 times more than Tiger Woods' career earnings on the PGA tour (tour earnings not endorsements). Since 1999, the Browns have 68 wins, Tiger has 67.

vCash
    Statement from #Steelers Art Rooney II on new #Browns owner Jimmy Haslam: Jimmy Haslam and his family have been great partners ... (cont.)"
    Rooney on Haslam (cont.): I am sorry that he will be leaving our ownership group, but I am happy the National Football Leauge (cont).
    Rooney-Haslam (cont): is going to have a strong new owner. I am sure (he) is going to bring constructive and able ownership to the Browns.
    Tony Grossi Twitter

vCash
    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...ormer_pre.html
    Article by Mary Kay Cabot in the PD. Banner will be coming to Cleveland once sale is approved (Oct. is what I have heard) according to league sources.

vCash
    Haslam assures fans in PD interview that he's keeping team in Cle. Only most paranoid fans worried.
    RapidBrowns Report

vCash
    Jimmy Haslam and his father are on the #Browns practice field in browns tee and shorts.
    Tony Grossi Twitter

vCash
    Somebody yells welcome to Cleveland Jimmy. Haslam waves.
    Tony Grossi
    Haslam now getting cheers from the crowd as he makes his way to the middle of the practice fields #Browns
    Will Burge

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast