Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Stieny to work out with the Ravens tomorrow.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    How is this forum so dead all the time?

vCash
    I agree ha I hope it picks up once camp starts

vCash

vCash
    I love how the national media has been saying that the Browns we not even close to signing either Weeden or Richardson Monday. Saying they haven't contacted anyone and that we don't have a poker face since we "blew" the draft and supplemental. I think the Browns and Richardson and Weeden both got fair deals and the Browns did not screwed in the least. Money is set by the CBA but offset language was fair for both IMO.

vCash
    When there's a chance to bash the browns people jump on it. Hope we show them a new team from this point forward. Id like to be hated for winning a lot rather than the team that's awful.

vCash
    Rookie training camps starts today at 2:00 can't wait.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpound24 View Post
    When there's a chance to bash the browns people jump on it. Hope we show them a new team from this point forward. Id like to be hated for winning a lot rather than the team that's awful.
    They have all the right to bash the Browns as they have not been relevant since 1994 and then moved and came back and have had only two winning seasons in 12 years. It happens. Like you said they can only change that by winning. They have their youth movement in full affect now but it is still going to take some growing pains IMO to get this team close to the playoffs. You can only hope that Pitt and Balt continue to age badly and that Cincy can't keep their players out of jail. It sucks that they are in the hardest division in football but if all the rookies, 2nd year and 3rd year players continue to grow together then there is no reason that they can't start competing and challenging in this division in a year IMO.

There is a lot of if's with this team moving forward just like any other Cleveland sports and it wouldn't hurt if they finally could get some F'ing Luck for once but I wouldn't hold my breathe on that.

Love reading tweets from Greg Little last night too at the Indians game. These young guys seem to be taking Cleveland in as their home and that is great to see......especailly Haden, I always see him in photos with Browns/Indians and Cavs gear on.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Browns rookie WR Josh Gordon admitted to a failed drug test last year at Utah, bringing his college total to three.
    Baylor suspended Gordon indefinitely in 2011 for failing a second test. The Browns, however, are satisfied with Gordon's character after extensive background checks, including glowing reviews from college coaches. "We anticipate that this will not be an issue," said coach Pat Shurmur. Gordon is taking "baby steps" early in camp after pulling a quadriceps muscle at his July 10 Pro Day.
    Rotoworld

This was said yesterday but have not seen it posted in here yet. Hopefully H&H knew this before they gave up a second round pick for him or they just put a lot of faith in a three strike offender in college that lied about it up until he got drafted and got his contract.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Rotoworld

This was said yesterday but have not seen it posted in here yet. Hopefully H&H knew this before they gave up a second round pick for him or they just put a lot of faith in a three strike offender in college that lied about it up until he got drafted and got his contract.
    It was said on ESPN that the Browns did in fact know about this, and that Gordon passed a drug test for the Browns before being selected by them. He is quoted to saying that he wants to put this behind him. Hopefully he does just that and catches everything thrown his way.

vCash
    I think the guy can hopefully grow up and get that great feeling of football again and realize if he does that stuff again he will miss more pt. I can't wait to see a freakishly athletic and big bodied 1 2 punch at wr with little and gordon

vCash
    I think Gordon will put thus behind him. It's just weed he was doing. It could have been a way worse drug that is highly addictive that are gard to ever get off.

vCash
    Hopefully Gordon realizes that the next 10-15 years of his life can set his family up for generations with the money these guys are making now. Richardson seems to get it and I hope it rubs off on the newest kid in town.

At least find out how Randy Moss used to do it if he feels the need to catch a buzz. He openly admitted to being a dope smoker for years. I personally am not worried about a guy that smokes some weed from time to time as long as he's still playing at a high level...

vCash
    Or how about wait till his career is over I mean that's what 10 years c'mon and I've heard Chris carter was into coke.

vCash
    The Browns are up for sale!!! Maybe not majority but at least a part of the franchise...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ent-in-browns/

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast