Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i just signed up for directv a week ago and part of my newcomers package was a free year of directv. as with anything, if you complain enough and attack them on social media, you should be able to get your discount...i used it against macy's on their facebook page, i posted in every forum a long message about how horrible their customer service was and blah blah blah. In the end, i got my vaccuum for free
    [/B]I am a Pit Puritan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAttackJack View Post
    i just signed up for directv a week ago and part of my newcomers package was a free year of directv. as with anything, if you complain enough and attack them on social media, you should be able to get your discount...i used it against macy's on their facebook page, i posted in every forum a long message about how horrible their customer service was and blah blah blah. In the end, i got my vaccuum for free
    LOL, nice. Thanks for the info. The hardest part I am having is not getting a woman on the phone. I've called 4 times now and keep getting woman, I need to find a man that understands.

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-b...browns-1.270107

Browns' 2013 home, away opponents revealed
    By NATE ULRICH Published: July 17, 2012

The Browns will play the following teams during the 2013 season, according to the "NFL Record and Fact Book," which was released Monday:

Home: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions and an AFC South team whose place in its divisional standings corresponds with that of the Browns at the end of the 2012 season....

vCash
    @nfldraftscout: #Browns fans should be very happy with M. Schwartz. More than held his own against super-athletic Jackson Jeffcoat in Holiday Bowl.

@nfldraftscout: Betting the #Browns had this Holiday Bowl game on repeat when watching M. Schwartz. He's going to be a handful for LDEs. Day 1 starter.

28m Adam Caplan Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl
    Eagles, Patriots, Panthers, Chiefs, Browns. RT @ThattGuyMatt: @caplannfl top 5 offensive lines?
    Expand

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl
    #Browns OL has a ton of upside. All young guys with a ton of talent. Looking forward to seeing them playing together
    A lot of good things being said about the o-line so far from what I've seen. I don't think they will be top 5 this year unless Lauvao and Pinkston have drastically improved but I can easily see them being there next year with one more year to grow with the 2 year starters and that point at G and Schwatzie getting a seson under his belt. Plus TRich should be able to make them look pretty good too hopefully.
    Last edited by ottograham14; 07-20-2012 at 08:30 AM.

vCash
    It is amazing how the media places us between 29 to 32 in the preseason rankings. That takes alot of pressure off of the rooks though. We are not expected to do much, so when we do, it will be a wake up call to the rest of the league. We have a good, solid YOUNG OL. A good, solid RB. A hopefully good (in his prime age) QB and some potential at receiver, and a potentially good young defense. Our defense may have been a little overrated last year, but we still are solid. I am excited. A tough schedule, but I see us going 7-9 or with a good bounce, 8-8.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Random post but I just noticed CB James Dockery changed his # to 31.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Good ol Jerome Harrison ha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpound24 View Post
    Good ol Jerome Harrison ha
    Wasn't Harrison #35?

I like Dock wearing #31. Looks more like a CB # than #34. Hoping for good things out of him this season. Could be relying on both Dockery and Trevin Wade for depth at CB and help on special teams.

vCash
    Yeah Jerome was #35.

vCash
    Oh yah that's right ha my bad

vCash
    Am I thinking of the rb that was stabbed by his wife maybe I think it was green? Idk

vCash
    Yeah Willam Green.

vCash
    So is the 28th the first day fans can attend and what time is it open

vCash
    Didn't see any post of it, so, here we go, TRICH signed!!!
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kosar4president View Post
    Didn't see any post of it, so, here we go, TRICH signed!!!
    Too add to this:

Browns get deal done with Trent Richardson

Posted by Mike Florio on July 23, 2012, 9:45 PM EDT

AP
    As expected, the Browns have worked out a contract with the third overall pick in the draft.

Running back Trent Richardson has agreed to terms, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

The contract pays Richardson a signing bonus of $13.341 million, along with base salaries of $390,000 in 2012, $1.321 million in 2013, $2.252 million in 2014, and $3.184 million in 2015.

Like all first-round picks, the team holds an option for the fifth-year. The Browns will be able to retain Richardsonís rights for 2016 by offering the average of the ten highest paid running backs in 2015.

The contract is fully-guaranteed, with no offset language.

The Browns moved up from the fourth pick to No. 3 to get Richardson, whom they hope will have an instant impact on the teamís running game ó in turn opening up the passing game.

To get the most out of the running game and the passing game, the Browns need to get their other first-round pick signed. Quarterback Brandon Weeden, the 22nd pick in the draft, reportedly wants his four-year deal to be fully guaranteed. Itís a fairly smart move, given that there could be a new regime in Cleveland by 2015 ó and Weeden could be getting the same treatment that 2010 third-rounder Colt McCoy is about to get.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nt-richardson/

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast