Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    vCash
    **** Holmgren. He's such a piece of ****.

vCash
    Pat Shurmur said they were able to evaluate 1st 9 games; said communication been pretty good; other teams burn TOs too
    Daryl Ruiter

Oh, Pat.......

vCash
    Jimmy Holt ‏ @ jimmyktown(Radio guy in Knoxville, TN)
    Alabama loses a game....and possibly a coach. Haslam ain't messing around, he wants Saban in Cleveland! # Browns
    Guy is apparently pretty well connected in Tennessee. For some reason this is what I am afraid will happen as Jimmy will try making a big splash in the offseason.

Another name I would throw out there to look at might be Mike McCoy the OC from Denver. Everything he has had to deal with in Denver and he stills seems to be able to cater a offense around vastly different QBs while keeping the running game moving. Like what he has been able to do there and think his name will be brought up somewhere this offseason.
    Last edited by ottograham14; 11-12-2012 at 02:03 PM.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    I really don't know how I'd feel about Saban as coach.

vCash
    Same here Melo. I think I'm afraid if it gets too tough for him he would quit like he did Miami.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Exactly. I think he's a great coach but it's tough to say he could be our coach for a long time with his history. It sounds like Haslam wants someone that is going to be here for the long haul and I just don't know if Saban is that guy.

vCash
    Ray Edwards is being cut by the Falcons. Just an FYI....I remember a LOTTTTT of people b#tching up a storm when we didn't try to sign him!

FACTORY OF SADNESS
    1999-????

vCash
    He hasn't produced much since his big contract and he's likely going to sign with a contender for the rest of the season then test free agency in the off-season. Wouldn't mind taking a look at him for the rest of the year if he was interested though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmxrider9 View Post
    Ray Edwards is being cut by the Falcons. Just an FYI....I remember a LOTTTTT of people b#tching up a storm when we didn't try to sign him!
    LOL, I remember that. I think it was more of the fact that at that time the fanbase just wanted anybody signed as H&H just continued to sit on their hands and say that Usama Young was their big free agent splash. SMH.

On that point of big free agent splashes, I love when watching the Browns games this year and everytime maybe 1 or 2 times a game when Frostee Ruckers name is mentioned they add that he was the Browns big offseason addition. I can't help but laugh at this because of how sad it is. I like the way he has played this year and love his facemask but saying that he was the Browns BIG FA splash is just sad IMO. Then again who knows how many players honestly turned down the organization.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    28. Cleveland Browns (2-7) - Previously: #30 - Dustin Fox tweeted this out during the week: "#Browns WR Josh Cooper just told us he isn't sure who is calling the plays for the #Browns. I find that very very interesting..hmm."

Why am I not surprised by this? If you were to walk up to any casual football fan and ask them, "Hey, there's a team in the NFL where the receivers don't even know who's calling the plays. Which team do you think that is?" nine out of 10 would say the Browns, guaranteed.
    http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

Everyday I find something online about the Browns coaches that just makes me smh.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Pat is so mysterious

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Pat is so mysterious
    And a huge douche bag.

props to Bee for the sig!!

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536