Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Haden can join the Browns again on Monday right? I know this is the last week of his suspension, however, when can he continuing practicing with team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruzor12 View Post
    Haden can join the Browns again on Monday right? I know this is the last week of his suspension, however, when can he continuing practicing with team?
    He can practice with the team when the suspension is over which is after the Giants game so he should be out there Monday and be ready for Cincinnati luckily with how Green has been playing lately.

vCash
    Well, next year is going to be our year anyway.....

vCash
    It starts from the top down.

Sorry Browns fans, but we need a big change and we need it soon. I know people are tired of watching their team blow up but we need it badly this time.

The only good thing about Lerner was that he had money. That's all. He has no interest in the NFL, and he was only trying to fulfill his late father's wish of bringing a winning team to Cleveland.

Jimmy Haslam has the passion that the Browns franchise needs. Holmgren, Heckert, and Shurmur needs to GO.

Shurmur is the absolute worst head coach in the league right now. They ran his *** out of St Louis. He's bland, petty, and uninspirational. The players don't like him, they don't respect him, and they don't care what he has to say on a lot of issues.

Reporter to Shurmur last year: You should of ran the ball more with Hillis this game, why didn't you run more?

Shurmer to Reporter next game: You see I ran the ball more this time and we lost, is that answer enough for you??

He's horrendous and soft. Extremely stubborn even though I'm sure Childress would make much better playcalling. He's a control-freak who wants to take over the playcalling even though we hired Childress for that very specific reason.

Why did the Browns cancel practice this year because it was raining and, "The inside facility isn't big enough."???

Mike Tomlin had the Steelers practicing in the rain as if they didn't know it was raining THE SAME DAY. They were like the faculty in that movie The Faculty.

Tell me why Marecic is still the FB for this team? Tell me why Greg Little is still celebrating when he makes a good catch? Shurmur stinks and the Browns better get rid of him before he makes our talented players want to leave.

Holmgren told Shurmer, "As long as I'm here you're here." That means Holmgren needs his *** kicked out too.

This franchise needs invigoration and the new owner can do that. I don't care if we get new logos, alternate uniforms, a new stadium, we need ANYTHING to get this losing mentality out of our players heads. Go with some black uniforms and orange highlights, a bulldawg logo, whatever it takes. I wouldn't care if Shurmur was our 83974208432nd coach since the expansion, he needs to go.

We had the talent to win 8 or 9 games this year. Yeah, I said it. But the coaching/management will bring us down to 2 games. It's really sad but I can't wait for Haslam to blow it up.
    BELIEVELAND 2014 WE PUSHIN

Johnny Football + LBJ bringing it back to C-town

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    It starts from the top down.

Sorry Browns fans, but we need a big change and we need it soon. I know people are tired of watching their team blow up but we need it badly this time.

The only good thing about Lerner was that he had money. That's all. He has no interest in the NFL, and he was only trying to fulfill his late father's wish of bringing a winning team to Cleveland.

Jimmy Haslam has the passion that the Browns franchise needs. Holmgren, Heckert, and Shurmur needs to GO.

Shurmur is the absolute worst head coach in the league right now. They ran his *** out of St Louis. He's bland, petty, and uninspirational. The players don't like him, they don't respect him, and they don't care what he has to say on a lot of issues.

Reporter to Shurmur last year: You should of ran the ball more with Hillis this game, why didn't you run more?

Shurmer to Reporter next game: You see I ran the ball more this time and we lost, is that answer enough for you??

He's horrendous and soft. Extremely stubborn even though I'm sure Childress would make much better playcalling. He's a control-freak who wants to take over the playcalling even though we hired Childress for that very specific reason.

Why did the Browns cancel practice this year because it was raining and, "The inside facility isn't big enough."???

Mike Tomlin had the Steelers practicing in the rain as if they didn't know it was raining THE SAME DAY. They were like the faculty in that movie The Faculty.

Tell me why Marecic is still the FB for this team? Tell me why Greg Little is still celebrating when he makes a good catch? Shurmur stinks and the Browns better get rid of him before he makes our talented players want to leave.

Holmgren told Shurmer, "As long as I'm here you're here." That means Holmgren needs his *** kicked out too.

This franchise needs invigoration and the new owner can do that. I don't care if we get new logos, alternate uniforms, a new stadium, we need ANYTHING to get this losing mentality out of our players heads. Go with some black uniforms and orange highlights, a bulldawg logo, whatever it takes. I wouldn't care if Shurmur was our 83974208432nd coach since the expansion, he needs to go.

We had the talent to win 8 or 9 games this year. Yeah, I said it. But the coaching/management will bring us down to 2 games. It's really sad but I can't wait for Haslam to blow it up.
    I have no idea how anyone can say that with a straight face. You say in one sentence that they had the talent to win 8 or 9 games this year and in the very next saying that management will bring them down to 2. So how does management do that when they were the ones who obtained the talent to win your so called 8 or 9 games?

I will say that I do believe that the Shurmur needs to go during the bye week and Holmgren will probably be with him where they need to promote Jauron on an interim basis as the players do seem to play hard on the defensive side for him while promoting Chilly to play calling duties in the second half and hopefully he can get more creative with the young, green and very raw talent on the offensive side especially with the playmakers that Shurmur couldn't get. Also Shurmur wasn't ran out of St. Louis but was taken away from St. Louis by Cleveland. He actually had that offense playing well and that was with a rookie QB and Mark Clayton as thier best WR and a pourous O-Line, I live in St. Louis and went to four games that year in 2009 where they should have won the West even though the West was pretty bad but it was a significant jump from the year before for St. Louis' offense. Also St. Louis still says that he was the best OC the Rams have had in the past 5 years as he was smart enough in how to work with Bradford his rookie year where McDaniels and Schotty are terrible after him. I think a lot of his play calling has to do with him not trusting his players (cough cough Little), doing too much where he is confused at times, being very vanilla with his play calling because he is now the head guy and very worried about doing something really dumb out there. I do belive he is very ignorant as well as most can see from his stupid answers during interviews and Pre and Post games.

So I agree with some of your assessment where I believe most will go and I am starting to think Heckert will go as well. If anyone stays I can see it being Jauron and thats a big IF.

vCash
    Looks like Ward and Gipson might be out for the game leaving Hagg and Young to start at Safety. Also Benjamin and MoMass still not practicing. Mo with the hammy and Benjamin still has and undisclosed injury. Cribbs practiced today.

Good news at least is that Nicks probably won't play for the NYG and apparently Ramses Barden is complaining about post concussion headaches too and might not. Secondary needs both of them out badly but that will leave Cruz, Randle and Martellius Bennet to probably kill the seconday.

LGB where is my Cleveland vs NYG thread big guy. You are slacking on us. JK

vCash
    I believe that Shurmur needs to go too. Also agree that Jaron takes over team and Chilly calls plays as well. I do diagree that we need to blow up the team and start over again though. We are only losing by an average of 6.25 points a game and we are the second youngest starting team in the league right now. This will be another growing year that we will be thankful for the experience for by next year. We could lose 16 games and I will still be optimistic about the direction of our players.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    A Football Life: '95 Browns is on in 1/2 hour (replayed later) on NFL Network. Really looking forward to it....those shows are great.

You guys gonna check it out or is it still a sore spot?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    A Football Life: '95 Browns is on in 1/2 hour (replayed later) on NFL Network. Really looking forward to it....those shows are great.

You guys gonna check it out or is it still a sore spot?
    Broncos fan watching the show right now. This is freaking sad man, I feel for anyone who had to experience that. The browns were a classic nfl franchise that should've never been moved. I'm 34 years old and remember watching those broncos vs browns playoff games in the 80s. Those were some of the best games in nfl history even though the broncos won. When it comes to loyal fan base Cleveland is top notch. Much luck to the browns in the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by broncofangene View Post
    Broncos fan watching the show right now. This is freaking sad man, I feel for anyone who had to experience that. The browns were a classic nfl franchise that should've never been moved. I'm 34 years old and remember watching those broncos vs browns playoff games in the 80s. Those were some of the best games in nfl history even though the broncos won. When it comes to loyal fan base Cleveland is top notch. Much luck to the browns in the future.
    Yeah it really is sad. Hope they get a winning team real soon. They're so young so hopefully this is the base they need...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Looks like Ward and Gipson might be out for the game leaving Hagg and Young to start at Safety. Also Benjamin and MoMass still not practicing. Mo with the hammy and Benjamin still has and undisclosed injury. Cribbs practiced today.

Good news at least is that Nicks probably won't play for the NYG and apparently Ramses Barden is complaining about post concussion headaches too and might not. Secondary needs both of them out badly but that will leave Cruz, Randle and Martellius Bennet to probably kill the seconday.

LGB where is my Cleveland vs NYG thread big guy. You are slacking on us. JK
    I'm sorry bro. Ive been working a ton the past few weeks and have had zero time. I'll have it done tomorrow bro.

vCash
    New Browns owner Jimmy Haslam has no plans to make personnel changes "until after the year."
    Haslam's ownership will become official later this month when his $1 billion purchase of Cleveland's franchise is approved by the other owners. Haslam notes the Browns' youth and believes the team has shown improvement under Pat Shurmur despite the league-worst 0-4 record. CBS Sports reported in August that Haslam plans to "blow the whole place up," starting with team president Mike Holmgren. The Browns are 9-27 (.333) under the stewardship of Holmgren and GM Tom Heckert.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ll-player-news

I guess I can live with this to see if there is a continuity of growth in the second half under Shurmur especially with all the youth and the players they will get back due to injury and suspension later on. No matter what though I can't see him coming back next year. His record just won't allow it and I think Jimmy wants his guy when he comes in.

A name to possibly look out for is Gruden, nnnnnooooo not that Gruden but Jay Gruden in Cincinnati. Just FYI.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ll-player-news

I guess I can live with this to see if there is a continuity of growth in the second half under Shurmur especially with all the youth and the players they will get back due to injury and suspension later on. No matter what though I can't see him coming back next year. His record just won't allow it and I think Jimmy wants his guy when he comes in.

A name to possibly look out for is Gruden, nnnnnooooo not that Gruden but Jay Gruden in Cincinnati. Just FYI.
    I for one, hope that we get a proven head coach next time. I am tired of the gambles.
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    .333 would be a good batting average lol.

vCash
    “@TheRealTRizzo: Rumor out of NYC is Haslam going hard after Gruden!! Wow. Like it?”

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast