Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    vCash
    Adrian Peterson - RB - Vikings
    Sep 9 - 7:53 PM

Adrian Peterson (knee) confirmed to reporters after Sunday's 87-yard, two-touchdown opener that he feels "ready to carry the load."

A true medical marvel and freak of nature, Peterson looked every bit ready on 18 touches Sunday against Jacksonville. "My legs are loose. Seriously, I'm feeling really good. I'm ready to carry the load," Peterson said. Added coach Leslie Frazier, "I told him afterward: 'I'm not sure you weren't just faking that ACL.' He looked pretty good to me." Peterson feasts on the Colts next.

Source: Associated Press
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...yer-news/?rw=1

vCash
    He looked a step slower but thats expected but he will get that back probably very soon. He still rocked though...AP is flat out amazing

vCash
    Repost.. Ugh

vCash
    ALL DAY... thats all

vCash
    the BEAST IS BACK!!

vCash
    Sep 13 - 1:43 PM

Adrian Peterson feels like his surgically-repaired knee is "95 percent" healthy entering Week 2 versus the Colts.

Peterson has normal soreness in his knee and tightness in his patella, but he felt good during the game. "Not as explosive as I would like to be right now," said Peterson. "Not 100 percent, but I'll be there soon." Peterson didn't have the same pre-injury open-field explosiveness, but we were impressed with the sharpness of his cuts. Against a Colts defense that allowed 162 yards and three touchdowns to Matt Forte and Michael Bush, Peterson is our No. 2 running back for Week 2.

Source: ESPN 1500 Twin Cities
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ayer-news?rw=1

vCash
    IDK, almost thinking we need to see a little more Toby this week. Hopefully we can get a nice lead and sit him for most of the 2nd half or something.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Agree. Toby isn't AP. But we need to be careful and not overwork AP which could slow down his recovery to 100%. I guess looking at his workload on Sunday and seeing how his knee feels the next week will determine the workload for the him.

vCash
    I agree I think we will see a little bit more of Toby aswell.

vCash
    i heard they are going to increase his workload.

vCash
    Oct 21 - 6:24 PM

Adrian Peterson insists he's "light years" more stronger and explosive now than he was in Week 1.

It makes sense that Peterson would continue to get more and more of his legs back as the season progressed, coming off January's ACL and MCL tear. "There's still a little missing," said a straight-faced Peterson after piling up 159 total yards and a touchdown in Sunday's win over the Cardinals. "You guys probably think I'm crazy." Peterson isn't crazy. He's a freak of nature.

Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
    http://www.rotoworld.com/

vCash
    Ap=mvp...ap=mvp...ap=mvp...ap=mvp...ap=mvp...ap=mv p...ap=mvp...ap=mvp...ap=mvp...ap=mvp...ap=mvp...a p=mvp...

vCash
    Oct 23 - 6:34 PM

Coach Leslie Frazier has reached the point where he no longer feels like he has to "pull the reins" back on Adrian Peterson for any reason.

"Everything I saw on Sunday reminded me of the Adrian we're all so familiar seeing," said Frazier. "The burst, the explosiveness, the quickness, running through tackles. I know it's just a matter of time before that 60-yard run comes." Peterson said Monday morning that his ankle felt better than it had a week before. Even if he doesn't turn in a full practice on Wednesday, he's ready for his normal workload versus the Bucs Thursday night.

Source: Minneapolis Star-Tribune
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ll-player-news

vCash
    Adrian Peterson is not a human being. God gave him a healing factor like Wolverine

THIS IS PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT GOINGFOR28 GETS PAID FOR DOING THIS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Adrian Peterson is not a human being. God gave him a healing factor like Wolverine
    He's healing from what again? Someone told me he hurt his ACL last season and I was like wha? Get out of here!

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast