Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...os_totalaccess

Found this to be interesting, I hope he ends his career in the same breath as Barry Sanders. That would be awesome for his legacy and the team's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JA22 View Post

Found this to be interesting, I hope he ends his career in the same breath as Barry Sanders. That would be awesome for his legacy and the team's.
    I guess I can't get that here in Canada. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Barry Sanders, he's probably my favorite non-viking football player, but Barry didn't go out with a bang, but a whimper. Years and years of downright amazing play on a horrible team all added up and by the end of it, he just couldn't stand the losing anymore and walked away from the game. I'd like to hope that AP's career will be more like Walter Payton's and he'll get a ring before its all done.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    I meant more of how Barry Sanders got hurt in his fifth season too but then went on to never miss another game. I see a lot of doubters of Adrian Peterson, mainly cuz i read stuff for Fantasy Football, but I see no reason why AP can't be the same AP. He's not your everyday RB he's special and he's always had the drive and the will to be the best. I wouldn't bet against AP this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JA22 View Post

Good video tho

vCash
    I know this stupid thing in Houston is all BS,just some idiot trying to make money off AP, thats why he had to get a lawyer so he doesnt get have to pay even tho this fool with pry sue. But i would love AP to get suspended for the first two games....
    your gonna freak out but our first 2 games are jags and colts, if we just bring him in week 3 against Moss and th 49ers he will be ready to go and you get a few more weeks of rest for him.Just covering our investment

vCash
    Adrian Peterson - RB - Vikings
    Jul 27 - 12:48 PM

Vikings placed Adrian Peterson (knee) on the active/PUP list.

It's just a procedural move. Peterson can come off the active/PUP list at any time and begin participating in training camp. Only players that are placed on the reserve/PUP list are required to sit out the first six games of the season. The Vikings are wisely easing their franchise player back into action. He's just seven months removed from an ACL tear.

http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...yer-news/?rw=1

vCash

I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by neppls View Post
    I know this stupid thing in Houston is all BS,just some idiot trying to make money off AP, thats why he had to get a lawyer so he doesnt get have to pay even tho this fool with pry sue. But i would love AP to get suspended for the first two games....
    your gonna freak out but our first 2 games are jags and colts, if we just bring him in week 3 against Moss and th 49ers he will be ready to go and you get a few more weeks of rest for him.Just covering our investment
    So skip over the first 2 weeks to bring him back against patrick willis and the best rush defense in football.

vCash
    ^^Great plan!

vCash
    Aug 2 - 7:24 PM

Coach Leslie Frazier indicated that Adrian Peterson (knee) is getting closer to coming off the camp PUP list, but is "still not quite ready to put him out there."

Peterson was fighting hard to avoid the PUP list entering camp, so it's no surprise that the Vikes are already talking about letting him practice. All signs continue to be positive in Peterson's recovery.

Source: Judd Zulgad on Twitter
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...yer-news/?rw=1

vCash
    Adrian Peterson (knee) could come off the camp PUP list as early as Sunday.
    "We're going to discuss it," coach Leslie Frazier said. "We'll discuss where he is and what's the next step for him this week, whether we continue to work through rehab or how we want to approach it." Peterson wants to appear in preseason games, but taking him off the camp PUP list would preclude him from beginning the season on reserve/PUP, so the Vikings have to be sure he's ready. Peterson has yet to suffer a setback, and all signs suggest he'll be ready for Week 1.
    rotoworld

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post

rotoworld
    It's getting closer

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    The MAN will be back very soon, and is going to be pissed and ready to resurrect this franchise. Look for AP to not have a below average year, look for him to have one of his best, even with Toby getting some good touches.

With all of the factors at hand Ponders youth, not the best Wr corp, Simpson out for 3, our youth at both the WR and TE positions, and the fact that we have a two headed best at RB AP/Toby, we will be very very run heavy more then we are advertising. This will allow our youth to grow and our vets to not be on the field as much on D.

vCash
    @TomPelissero: There it is. RT @1500ESPNJudd: Vikings walk through has started and Peterson is working with team. Assume that means he is off the PUP.

Sounds like Peterson has been activated! Great news!

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Adrian Peterson (knee) has been removed from the active/PUP list.
    It means he cannot start the 2012 regular season on the reserve/PUP list. Peterson is already working with the first team at Vikings practice and figures to play in a game at some point this preseason. It's clear that Peterson has not suffered a setback since his ACL surgery in December and, although he could still miss a game or two, he seems on track to return in time for the team's Week 1 game against Jacksonville.
    rotoworld

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    Glad to hear the beast is back!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast