Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

The Adrian Peterson Recovery Thread

I figured A.P. deserves his own thread. We can post all updates about his recovery in here.

I just heard Chris Mortenson talking about Peterson. He said Peterson was watching the team do wind sprints and asked trainer Eric Sugarman if he could go run with them. Sugarman said yes and Peterson went out there and beat everybody in 4 straight sprints. Mortenson said that Peterson is expected to be full go for week 1.

“I can’t wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and we’re standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and we’re all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him he’s world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.”
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    [QUO TE=vikingsfan0845;21976554]I figured A.P. deserves his own thread. We can post all updates about his recovery in here.

I just heard Chris Mortenson talking about Peterson. He said Peterson was watching the team do wind sprints and asked trainer Eric Sugarman if he could go run with them. Sugarman said yes and Peterson went out there and beat everybody in 4 straight sprints. Mortenson said that Peterson is expected to be full go for week 1.[/QUOTE]

Vikingsfan im going to tell you this. A.P IS NOT HUMAN!!!! A.P IS A BEAST!!! REMEMBER WHEN WE PLAYED THE STEELERS AND HE RAN OVER WILLIAM GAY AND HE SCREAMED LIKE A BEAST? THATS BECAUSE HE IS A BEAST.

THIS IS PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT GOINGFOR28 GETS PAID FOR DOING THIS

vCash
    I agree man, A.P. is seriously inhuman. The things this guy can do are amazing. He's beating guys in sprints already and we still have about 3 and a half months till opening day! I wouldn't be surprised if he's ready at some point for training camp. I'll go on record right now and GUARANTEE Peterson is 110% healthy for the Jags.

“I can’t wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and we’re standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and we’re all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him he’s world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.”
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I agree man, A.P. is seriously inhuman. The things this guy can do are amazing. He's beating guys in sprints already and we still have about 3 and a half months till opening day! I wouldn't be surprised if he's ready at some point for training camp. I'll go on record right now and GUARANTEE Peterson is 110% healthy for the Jags.
    Remember he said that he was coming back better than ever? He wasnt lying bro.

The way he works out is unreal.

vCash
    As a Sooners fan, I was hoping and praying that he would fall to the Vikings and he did! Adrian Peterson is a class act and one of the best running back in Vikings history besides Chuck Foreman and a future Hall of Famer!

vCash
    Ponder is smiling ear to ear!!!!!

vCash
    I hope before its all said and done he gets all the records a running back can have. For sure the 2000+ Marker. We need to build the most amazing run blocking line the sport has ever seen to compliment the most amazing RB the sport has ever seen.

vCash
    I just lost Derrick Rose and AD to acl injuries in a 6 month span, he better ****ing recover...im in the dumps right now.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    One of the players he beat was Webb.... Great news

vCash
    Not really big news to me, When your ligaments are made of steel all they had to do was weld it back in place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Not really big news to me, When your ligaments are made of steel all they had to do was weld it back in place.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Can't wait to see what AP can do behind an improved o-line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB4570 View Post
    Can't wait to see what AP can do behind an improved o-line.
    If Loadholt can develop into the player he should be, it's looking like our offensive line will become a strength for us. Loadholt has never had much of a problem run blocking so I expect Peterson to see a lot more holes than what he's used to seeing.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Adrian Peterson: I’ll be surprised and disappointed if I miss Week 1
    Four months from the Vikings’ opener against the Jaguars, running back Adrian Peterson continues to believe he’ll be on the field.

Peterson told reporters on Wednesday that his recovery from his torn ACL is progressing well, and he said he’ll be surprised if he can’t play by September.

“I will be very surprised,” Peterson said. “I have been ahead of the schedule since day one. The staff here in Minnesota, the staff down in Houston, they have been doing a great job of just pushing me and pushing me, but having that limit on it, knowing I want to do this, I just have to play it slow and it will come. From square one I have been ahead of the curve. So, me personally, because that’s my goal, I set my goals and expectations high, and that first game against Jacksonville I plan on being back. It will be disappointing if I am not.”

Vikings head athletic trainer Eric Sugarman is emphasizing caution in Peterson’s recovery, and Peterson says he has taken that message to heart and isn’t pushing to do too much, too soon.

But Peterson can already run and is getting in better shape — and as the picture here, taken on Wednesday, shows, he can jump.

“I think I’m doing pretty good, as far as running,” Peterson said. “Conditioning-wise I feel like I have a long ways to go, but I am making strides. The biggest hurdle I am trying to jump right now is being explosive, being able to cut like I once did before.”

In four months, Peterson sees himself being able to do everything like he did before.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...i-miss-week-1/

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    AP is going to hit it harder than ever this year cause the whole NFL and medical world are all eyes on him and how he is going to recover. There is alot of people that are looking at APs body as almost non-human, no joking.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast