Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    vCash
    More trade rumor winds blowing on the Evander Kane front, and more denial by the Jets. Hmm. Something to watch here moving forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman™ View Post
    More trade rumor winds blowing on the Evander Kane front, and more denial by the Jets. Hmm. Something to watch here moving forward.
    I think this is the second time it has come out that E. Kane requested a trade...and then the second time where it was denied by either himself or the organization. However...where there is smoke, there is usually fire. He hasn't signed with the Jets yet so there definitely may be something there.

Blackhawks do have an edge with a former employee sitting in the GM chair in Winnipeg.

I think the base would be...Stalberg + Hammer/Leddy. From there it would probably go to a pick/prospect and it depends on if the Jets want Hammer or Leddy.

vCash
    The Chicago Blackhawks. I was told this by a few sources over the last 48 hours that the Hawks have interest in Evander Kane and Shane Doan and are currently putting together a huge offer for Kane...

In Doan's case I am hearing the ever tipping scale is tipping back towards the Coyotes and this week, especially the first few days of this week, are when we are most likely to see a resolution with Doan signing in Phoenix...

Evander Kane is a totally different situation. In many ways the Kane story reminds me of the Jordan Staal story from earlier this summer. While Kane is not "asking to be traded" as some have reported, it appears the door is at least a bit open to such an outcome...and the Hawks could be putting together the kind of package that nudges the door even further...
    From Eklund...key word being "Eklund" - still something to talk about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    From Eklund...key word being "Eklund" - still something to talk about.
    As long as we're not trading any of Toews, Kane, Keith, Seabrook, Sharp, Hossa, or possibly Teuvo (I think he's going to be a star), I'd be happy with a trade for him. Maybe something like Saad/Stalberg, Leddy/Hammer, and a 1st round pick or possibly McNeill could get it done. Getting Evander Kane on this team would be well worth it IMO and he gives us another really good scorer, who has 40+ goal potential, as well as a guy who is pretty physical.

If we traded for Evander, my next move would be to get a defenseman to replace Leddy/Hammer.

vCash
    http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklun...rumors/1/46263

Well it's Eklund, but more smoke on the evander kane situation.

vCash
    I do not have any insider information or anything like that but I talked to a friend of my cousin's who does the graphics on the scoreboard at Hawks games and he has heard rumblings that the NHL wants to get a deal done before Thanksgiving Showdown game that is going to be new this year. Supposedly NBC and the NHL would lose a **** load of money and NBC wants this game to happen.

Take it for what it is worth.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash

Another thing to chuckle at....

Recent article on NHL.com rated the starting net minders...good ol Crawford was ranked.. yes you guessed it. LAST! 30 outa 30. Thats bad. I still think the weakest link on this team is in goal. Hope Lil Bowman can pull something off here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1990 View Post
    Recent article on NHL.com rated the starting net minders...good ol Crawford was ranked.. yes you guessed it. LAST! 30 outa 30. Thats bad. I still think the weakest link on this team is in goal. Hope Lil Bowman can pull something off here.
    Crawford needs to have an amazing year, otherwise his career is going to be tough to salvage just about anywhere.
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash

Go Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, and Illini!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeosama View Post
    That right there is a guy who is praying for a lockout. Good luck getting in shape in less than one month...not a chance. The lockout will give him that extra needed time.

vCash
    No doubt. I don't understand how you can let yourself go like that in just 5 months.

vCash
    What if Olesz lives up to potential this year? That would be amazing.
    Still looking to shed that horrendous Montador contract. Would much rather keep Hjallma unless he is a piece in something big.

vCash
    Hahaha it didn't take long for a meme of Buff to come out:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...61906275_n.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    What if Olesz lives up to potential this year? That would be amazing.
    Still looking to shed that horrendous Montador contract. Would much rather keep Hjallma unless he is a piece in something big.
    I thought we were free of Olesz's contract at the end of last season? How long are we saddled with him?

vCash
    3.125 Cap hit for the this and next year. Due 4 and 4.25 those seasons.

Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast