Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 805
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,699
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TooL D/R/T View Post
    For sure. BTW, wasn't doubting you just want as many sites with info as I can get for these next few days!
    Haha for sure man. I can't wait till tomorrow.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieKid17 View Post
    Haha for sure man. I can't wait till tomorrow.
    Me either man, me either.
    +
    Cubs call up Rizzo this week and my life may have meaning again!
    Down in this vagina mine.



  3. #183
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,418
    vCash
    1500
    How about a deal involving Bolland and Hammer for Staal? Maybe add our 1st rounder too.. Pittsburgh desperately needs defensive help and both Bolland and Hammer would help.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,453
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NEILarado View Post
    How about a deal involving Bolland and Hammer for Staal? Maybe add our 1st rounder too.. Pittsburgh desperately needs defensive help and both Bolland and Hammer would help.
    Not sure Pittsburgh would be willing to eat over $7 million in return. I'd do it, or even swap Leddy for Hammer.

    1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Logan Sq
    Posts
    574
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Not sure Pittsburgh would be willing to eat over $7 million in return. I'd do it, or even swap Leddy for Hammer.
    Have to agree on this one. The salary they would be taking on might scare them away from some of our players.

    CANT WAIT FOR TONIGHT. Hawks draft party at union! Would rather go to a different bar for it, but most will reply when I ask to put the draft on with "you want me to put what on? No, we're not putting the NHL draft on. Well because baseball is on and it's hockey....get out of my bar!"

    Abide!

  6. #186
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    4,342
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieKid17 View Post
    Mynhltraderumors.com Linked to an article saying we're one if the 5 potential shoppers for Luongo. Highly doubt we get him. The Canucks apparently want a top 10 pick for him. What a joke.
    Leafs will outbid anyone for Luongo, don't worry guys he will NOT be in a Hawks sweater next season.

    Also, Kane is going nowhere anytime soon, according to my man Dreger.

    Always so much talk but rarely do things shake out. Hammer, however, is as good as gone in the next 24-48 hours. More than a dozen teams in on him. I'd personally like to see the Hammer for Methot rumor come true.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Logan Sq
    Posts
    574
    vCash
    1500
    If Luongo is traded to the hawks....I'll be taking my mediocre fan base to Florida

    Abide!

  8. #188
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    19,862
    vCash
    1500
    I'm excited to see what/if anything goes down the next few days..

    Keep the rumors coming guys!!

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,059
    vCash
    1500
    i hate kane and his off ice antics, and his somewhat lack of performance on the ice. But i really do not want to trade him
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home


    Where It All Began

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    925
    vCash
    1500
    Hockey Break‏@HockeyBreak

    Chicago and the Flyers after Duck's 1st round pick. Anaheim is content to stay at #6 but it is in play. Hjalmarsson and Voracek available.
    https://twitter.com/#!/HockeyBreak

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hometown of Jerry Hairston
    Posts
    52,326
    vCash
    1500
    I really hope Bowman doesn't move Stalberg tonight, I think that would be a mistake.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,453
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    I really hope Bowman doesn't move Stalberg tonight, I think that would be a mistake.
    He's on such a cheap cap hit that it's not much of a possibility. Brouwer was due to make about $2.5 when he was traded. We've still got Stalberg at a very modest $850k cap hit next year.

    1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,733
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    He's on such a cheap cap hit that it's not much of a possibility. Brouwer was due to make about $2.5 when he was traded. We've still got Stalberg at a very modest $850k cap hit next year.
    I'm torn on Stallberg. He's really cheap and he's a good (not great) player. That being said, he'll be a UFA next year, which means he'll probably get 3 mil by someone. I don't want him for that kind of money, so maybe a trade would be the best move. I wouldn't rule out the Hawks moving him.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,139
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by b1e9a8r5s View Post
    I'm torn on Stallberg. He's really cheap and he's a good (not great) player. That being said, he'll be a UFA next year, which means he'll probably get 3 mil by someone. I don't want him for that kind of money, so maybe a trade would be the best move. I wouldn't rule out the Hawks moving him.
    Agreed.

    Really only Stalberg should be traded if a bad contract goes with (Montador/Frolik) or if it brings the Blackhawks back a better player than Stalberg.

    If the Blackhawks trade Stalberg for Picks/Prospects I most likely won't be happy.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,837
    vCash
    1500
    The only way Stalberg gets moved is if he is packaged with another player like Hammer for a player in return.

    If he isnt moved then I can see him walking in free agency next year
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23


Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •