Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3580 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 25803080348035303570357835793580358135823590363036804080 ... LastLast
Results 53,686 to 53,700 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

Quote Originally Posted by smokeosama View Post
    Hahaha it didn't take long for a meme of Buff to come out:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...61906275_n.jpg
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

Doan re-upped with the Yotes for 4 years 21.2 million. I assume after the talks of $30 million offers a few months ago, he probably took a significant hometown discount.

Go Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, and Illini!

Quote Originally Posted by smokeosama View Post
    Doan re-upped with the Yotes for 4 years 21.2 million. I assume after the talks of $30 million offers a few months ago, he probably took a significant hometown discount.
    He was never leaving anyways, just trying to cash in on his final FA deal by driving up the price with the threat of signing elsewhere. Phoenix called his bluff.

E. Kane resigns with the Jets, another potential off season target off the market......

Had to change the title of this thread...ouch

unreal. i still don't think there will be a season at all at this point.

Cancelling preseason games, with no meetings in sight. Why are they doing this to us!??!
    Mike P. ~~

Only Brent Sopel can help us now..... :haha:

so who wants to catch some more IceHogs games?

Quote Originally Posted by klima View Post
    Only Brent Sopel can help us now..... :haha:
    He's at the airport welcoming everyone to the KHL now lol
    Mike P. ~~

The sad thing is...at the end of the day, the only ones who will really "suffer" is us, the fans.

Go Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, and Illini!

Still, no progress.

But I picked up NHL13.
    Mike P. ~~

Are they even attempting to resolve the lockout!??

When is the last time they met and is there even a future meeting scheduled?

This sucks donkey balls.

Quote Originally Posted by synister281 View Post
    Still, no progress.

But I picked up NHL13.
    whoa, when can i come over mikey

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Are they even attempting to resolve the lockout!??

When is the last time they met and is there even a future meeting scheduled?

This sucks donkey balls.
    Supposedly there have been formal and informal meetings going on.

What the players and owners are saying though (that neither is going to back down) is pretty scary.

What the Red Wings VP said (and got fined 250k for) sounds pretty true to me

"The owners can basically be viewed as the ranch, and the players, and me included, are the cattle,” Devellano said. “The owners own the ranch and allow the players to eat there. That’s the way it’s always been and that the way it will be forever. And the owners simply aren’t going to let a union push them around. It’s not going to happen"

"Yes, they are billionaires,” Devellano said of owners. “Good on them, they deserve it, but they also make their employees millionaires. Not a bad tradeoff for a guy like Lucic getting what, 6 million dollars a year? I mean good on him too, but he should be grateful. Understand, though, that these players want for nothing…it’s first class this, first class that, meal allowances, travel money on the road, the whole shebang."