Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3576 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 25763076347635263566357435753576357735783586362636764076 ... LastLast
Results 53,626 to 53,640 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    From Eklund...key word being "Eklund" - still something to talk about.
    As long as we're not trading any of Toews, Kane, Keith, Seabrook, Sharp, Hossa, or possibly Teuvo (I think he's going to be a star), I'd be happy with a trade for him. Maybe something like Saad/Stalberg, Leddy/Hammer, and a 1st round pick or possibly McNeill could get it done. Getting Evander Kane on this team would be well worth it IMO and he gives us another really good scorer, who has 40+ goal potential, as well as a guy who is pretty physical.

If we traded for Evander, my next move would be to get a defenseman to replace Leddy/Hammer.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklun...rumors/1/46263

Well it's Eklund, but more smoke on the evander kane situation.

True/False - there will be a season this year? I miss hockey...
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Ort View Post
    Hmmm. Let's see who we have.

Kane
    Toews
    Sharp
    Hossa
    Stalberg?
    Bolland?
    New addition, such as a #2C or someone like Saad?

Would need 2 of the 3 question marks to pot 20 this year.

Don't see Carcillo or Shaw hitting 20.

I'll say under.

True/false: 40+ assists for a dman this year.
    Over - i see Keith having a big year and just passing 40 assists assuming a they dont have a lockout.

True/False - Blackhawks will finish ahead of Detroit in the division.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    Over - i see Keith having a big year and just passing 40 assists assuming a they dont have a lockout.

True/False - Blackhawks will finish ahead of Detroit in the division.
    True. I see the wings taking a dip in the standings this year, along with Nashville. St Louis will be the Hawks' biggest challenge this year, as far as the division goes.

True/false The division will see 4 teams make the playoffs again this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ort View Post
    True. I see the wings taking a dip in the standings this year, along with Nashville. St Louis will be the Hawks' biggest challenge this year, as far as the division goes.

True/false The division will see 4 teams make the playoffs again this year.
    False. Detroit and Nashville took big steps back. I see at least one making the playoffs but both of them is going to be tough. Dallas, Minnesota, and Calgary have improved and will be fringe teams again and compete against Detroit and Nashville.

True/False: Saad makes the team and puts up 15+ goals.

For those local to the Chicago area...

FYI for anyone that may be interested, Bobby Ryan doing an autograph signing type deal at Total Hockey in Downers Grove, IL this Saturday 9/1 from 2-4 pm.

I may swing by and stop in if it's not too packed

Quote Originally Posted by klima View Post
    FYI for anyone that may be interested, Bobby Ryan doing an autograph signing type deal at Total Hockey in Downers Grove, IL this Saturday 9/1 from 2-4 pm.

I may swing by and stop in if it's not too packed
    Pretty sweet. Another guy that may get traded and that could fit the Hawks perfectly.

Did they say why he was in Chicago?

No clue. I just got an email from Total Hockey with a banner saying he wqas doing a signing.

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to make time to shoot by there.....I gotta say I'm a Bobby Ryan fan. Think he'll have any issue signing my Easton or Bauer lid instead of a Sherwood one? haha

I may be out of town because I have my friend's wedding the day before and probably getting a hotel there (it's in Wisconsin) for the night and most likely wouldn't head back till later. I might be able to make it either way because it doesn't start till 2. Would be pretty sweet to get an autograph from one of my favorite hockey players.

Bobby in Chicago? Thats strange, but cool. Go get a Ducks puck and have him sign that instead
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

I own a P.Kane, Crosby, Ovechkin, J.Carter (LA, My name is also J.Carter), Lundqvist, Stamkos, Pronger, Spezza, Kovalchuk. I plan to get all 30 teams jerseys. My next one will be Vancouver and Boston at once, don't know which players yet though.

Mikey, I actually do have a Sherwood stick, maybe I'll just bring that in and have him sign it. I don't use that one when I play anyway.

Depth Chart (if no lockout)

hoping there will be an NHL season this year..how do you think the Blackhawks depth chart will look like barring any late free agent signings?

1. Carcillo/Toews/Kane
    2. Sharp/Shaw/Hossa
    3. Bickell/Bolland/Stalberg
    4. Saad,Frolik/Mayers/Hayes
    Not Dressed-Smith, Saad/Frolik

1. Oduya/Seabs
    2. Leddy/Keith
    3. Hammer/Olsen,Montador
    Not Dressed-Brookbank, Olsen/Montador

1. Crawford
    2. Emery

i'd like to see Bolland get some more action than 3rd line, but he IS their shut down guy so i guess it fits.

i'm torn on carcillo. i don't really consider him much of a hockey player, so i don't like him getting so much ice time on the top line. on the flip side, it's nice to have someone out there to stop people from picking on the skill guys. expecially with how much other teams get away with on Toews (IMO)