Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3520 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 25203020342034703510351835193520352135223530357036204020 ... LastLast
Results 52,786 to 52,800 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Toon Squad View Post
    Yea, I read this earlier. I personally have been thinking trading Kane for bobby Ryan ever since his Madison episode and I would love it, he'd fit right in next to Toews. I just don't know what to expect with Bowman, I don't want to think big with Ryan and Suter and he signs 2 guys on their last legs like Bruno and O.D. Again.
    I think Anaheim would have to offer more for Kane than Bobby Ryan. I'd love to see if we could do something like Kane and the #18 pick for Ryan and the #6 pick. That's a trade I would strongly consider. I just don't think Ryan=Kane, and I'm a huge fan of Bobby Ryan, too.

Also, from the sounds of it, the Ducks are looking to get a couple NHL-ready players, including a great young defenseman, and a 1st round pick for Ryan.

I wonder if one of Leddy/Olsen, one of Morin/Pirri, and our 1st round pick could land Ryan. Then you look at trading Kane if you can get a really good return.

I'm hearing that we're one of the 5-teams in on Luongo. Really hoping we don't trade for Luongo unless it's something like Crawford, Frolik, and a prospect not named Morin, McNeill, or Saad. I don't like the idea of committing to a 33-year old goalie with 10 years left on his contract, albeit at an affordable cap-hit. If we're moving equal salary in this deal and not giving up too much, that's fine, but I just don't see that happening.

The fans at the UC will eat 7uongo alive whether he's in a Nucks jersey or a Hawks. Total fail if Bowman goes there.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

Hammer and Montador are on the trading block according to the Suntimes. I'd post a link but I'm on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by CubbieKid17 View Post
    I'm hearing that we're one of the 5-teams in on Luongo. Really hoping we don't trade for Luongo unless it's something like Crawford, Frolik, and a prospect not named Morin, McNeill, or Saad. I don't like the idea of committing to a 33-year old goalie with 10 years left on his contract, albeit at an affordable cap-hit. If we're moving equal salary in this deal and not giving up too much, that's fine, but I just don't see that happening.
    Where are you hearing this from?
    Down in this vagina mine.

Where are you hearing this from?

Mynhltraderumors.com Linked to an article saying we're one if the 5 potential shoppers for Luongo. Highly doubt we get him. The Canucks apparently want a top 10 pick for him. What a joke.

Mynhltraderumors.com Linked to an article saying we're one if the 5 potential shoppers for Luongo. Highly doubt we get him. The Canucks apparently want a top 10 pick for him. What a joke.
    For sure. BTW, wasn't doubting you just want as many sites with info as I can get for these next few days!

Quote Originally Posted by TooL D/R/T View Post
    For sure. BTW, wasn't doubting you just want as many sites with info as I can get for these next few days!
    Haha for sure man. I can't wait till tomorrow.

Haha for sure man. I can't wait till tomorrow.
    Me either man, me either.
    +
    Cubs call up Rizzo this week and my life may have meaning again!

How about a deal involving Bolland and Hammer for Staal? Maybe add our 1st rounder too.. Pittsburgh desperately needs defensive help and both Bolland and Hammer would help.

Quote Originally Posted by NEILarado View Post
    How about a deal involving Bolland and Hammer for Staal? Maybe add our 1st rounder too.. Pittsburgh desperately needs defensive help and both Bolland and Hammer would help.
    Not sure Pittsburgh would be willing to eat over $7 million in return. I'd do it, or even swap Leddy for Hammer.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Not sure Pittsburgh would be willing to eat over $7 million in return. I'd do it, or even swap Leddy for Hammer.
    Have to agree on this one. The salary they would be taking on might scare them away from some of our players.

CANT WAIT FOR TONIGHT. Hawks draft party at union! Would rather go to a different bar for it, but most will reply when I ask to put the draft on with "you want me to put what on? No, we're not putting the NHL draft on. Well because baseball is on and it's hockey....get out of my bar!"

Abide!

Favorite Player: In house (Seabs) Out of house (Brodeur)
    Favorite Player All Time: Although I hated when the Hawks played him, Patrick Roy
    Fan Since: Over 12 years. Been playing hockey since a kid
    Favorite Blackhawks Moment: Watching the Cheli/Roenick/Belfour days (old time hockey)
    Favorite Blackhawks Cup Season Moment: Watching Dusty Buff put Pronger on his *** during the cup series!

Going to be around a lot this season fellas. Lets get at it!!

Abide!

Leafs will outbid anyone for Luongo, don't worry guys he will NOT be in a Hawks sweater next season.

Also, Kane is going nowhere anytime soon, according to my man Dreger.

Always so much talk but rarely do things shake out. Hammer, however, is as good as gone in the next 24-48 hours. More than a dozen teams in on him. I'd personally like to see the Hammer for Methot rumor come true.