Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    I was hoping for Grigorenko, but Trouba looks good the more I read about him. Probably the smart pick.
    Last edited by dasm0kesh0w; 06-23-2012 at 03:12 AM. Reason: sp

vCash
    Round 2 We have a Sutter on the team. Lukas Sutter 6' 207 lbs tough gritty forward. If this kid is anything like the rest of the family in a few years he'd be a guy we could use.

vCash
    Well time to take another break from here, seems no interest out there. Maybe July 1st we will see some action on the FA market.

vCash
    With only a few days left all we've re -signed is Slater and Pavelec. Wonder if we will re-sign Wellwood and Glass as well are we keeping Mason. Hope the Jets are working on some of these UFA's.

vCash
    Also wonder how the negotations are going with extending Kane.

Problem is Atlanta shoved all thier 1st round picks on the ice at 18, now we have a bunch of young guys who have yet to show their true worth , that are already coming up for new deals.

vCash
    Im pretty sure after a 30 goal season Kane has proved he belongs in the NHL, I dont see us resigning Welly right away but he could come back for a nice low price if he doesnt get signed by anyone else. Glass i hope we can get inked before sunday but even if we dont i still see him back on the GST line for us next season.

vCash
    Tanner Glass to Pittsburgh, 1.1 for 2 years.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...th-pittsburgh/

vCash
    Jets sign Ponikarovsky one-year, $1.8 million contract

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=636800

vCash
    Nashville Predators have agreed to terms with goaltender Chris Mason on a one-year, $1.25 million contract

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...2GW_story.html

vCash
    Heard that Chevelldayoff offered more money and term to Glass and Mason, but they decided to "go another way". Mason probably thought if I'm only getting 20 games might as well do it back in Nashville. But Glass was a surprise. I guess he feels his chance at playoffs and a cup is better in Pitts. ..which he's right.

vCash
    Who is our back up Goalie now?????????

vCash
    Heard that Antropov had a hand in convincing Pon.[ name is too long] to come here. Also heard Pon. said that getting back with Antropov could be good to try this year. Well that will only last this year cause Antropov and his 4m+ salary is out of here after this season and he can take his buddy with him!

vCash
    The Winnipeg Jets have signed centre Olli Jokinen to a two year, $9-million contract.

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2012/07/02/jets-sign-jokinen

vCash
    Not a bad signing. Olli for 2 years at that $ isn't too big of a risk and can be a good 1 or 2 center. Myself, I'd put him on the 1st line and put Antropov and Pony on the second or preferably 3rd line. I really hop Scheiffle make the team next year! Any idea what the latest on Kane is?

vCash
    ^ Olli has offence to him, but no defence at all. But he does add some expierence and speed to the team. Should produce #'s like last year.

Unless Scheiffle has put on some muscle and stronger on his skates, going to be tough. His biggest problem seemed to be he was easily taken out of the play and he got knocked down a lot and losing the puck. But I hope he comes to camp stronger than last year.

As for Kane, I don't get that fuzzy good feeling that he wants to be here. I think he is overwhelmed at the attention they get in Winnipeg and would like to go to a market where nobody knows who he is outside the rink. Just a gut feeling.
    Last edited by wagnall; 07-03-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast