Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    Dom put Perry in coverage as well.. It wont be man at all times, but its where he can help us.. Yes Clay is coming nack, but,why put it all on him and we would have to pay him 2 mill? Unless we have to pay what some of Philly owes
    And Perry went through an off season as a linebacker WORKING ON COVERAGE. ANd look how bad he was still. Now imagine Babin.

GIve me a break.

vCash
    Its not some old fan adage. We are fn horrible outside of Clay.. No matter what name you bring up on our roster they are trash to put it nicely.. I just find it disgusting on how bad we are opposite Clay.. Im down to try anything.
    Making any option a good option. This isn't how Ted works. He isn't going to start crap like this.

If we had it your way who knows all the stupid things we would have tried along the way out of sheer frustrations and not looking at the situation logically and level headedly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    And Perry went through an off season as a linebacker WORKING ON COVERAGE. ANd look how bad he was still. Now imagine Babin.

GIve me a break.
    Thats exactly what im saying.. Babin cant be any worse.

vCash
    Thats exactly what im saying.. Babin cant be any worse.
    I'm saying Perry worked on it and was still bad. Babin hasn't and hasn't stood up for a long time.

He would be WORSE.

It would be an automatic read for the QB that he's coming. Auto ****ing matic.

vCash
    Making any option a good option. This isn't how Ted works. He isn't going to start crap like this.

If we had it your way who knows all the stupid things we would have tried along the way out of sheer frustrations and not looking at the situation logically and level headedly.
    I only say options when we are trash at a position like or rbs and LBs.. Benson may not be back and Clays injury could linger.. Im not saying bring him in, but im not opposed to it.. I truly by every stretch of the word Beggars cant be choosers.. Our pass rush is straight garbage.

vCash
    I only say options when we are trash at a position like or rbs and LBs.. Benson may not be back and Clays injury could linger.. Im not saying bring him in, but im not opposed to it.. I truly by every stretch of the word Beggars cant be choosers.. Our pass rush is straight garbage.
    We've brought in a RB and an OLB and they sit inactive every single week.

vCash
    We've brought in a RB and an OLB and they sit inactive every single week.
    Yeah that works

vCash
    I'm saying Perry worked on it and was still bad. Babin hasn't and hasn't stood up for a long time.

He would be WORSE.

It would be an automatic read for the QB that he's coming. Auto ****ing matic.
    So what? Of course theyd know, hes a pass rusher.. And we can easily drop him in the flats or a zone for a few plays in a game.

vCash
    So what? Of course theyd know, hes a pass rusher.. And we can easily drop him in the flats or a zone for a few plays in a game.
    if we could just sign him for the rest of the season and see if it works out i mean after the giants game its pretty obvious how important clay is to our pass rush D and how crappy everyone else is! so why not take a shot if its only for the rest of this season at a value price? somethings gotta give...If we could get pressure on a down to down basis imagine how much better our secondary would be let alone our D
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Norm, if you don't mind me asking what did you hear about him that was so negative??

I don't want the guy, just curious.

I listened to B Dawkins yesterday and he said that the release must have been more then just a "we want to play the younger guy" type of move. That there must have been some sort of rift with someone.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Bring a 32 year old 4-3 DE to come play 5 games and change him to a 3-4 lb? Pass

vCash
    i'd take a flier on him
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Dcup is offline In loving memory..Hawkeye
    vCash
    Wow people cry like ****ing babies all over the web when you say he's not a scheme fit.

Waaa Waaaa we have Walden and Zombo. Like that changes what fits our scheme

This guy is a turd anyways, I heard too many stories today to like him now.
    John Clayton called and said he wants to fight you in his bedroom at his mom's house.
    If I facepalmed any harder I would have cracked my own skull.

vCash
    ^ lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    Norm, if you don't mind me asking what did you hear about him that was so negative??

I don't want the guy, just curious.

I listened to B Dawkins yesterday and he said that the release must have been more then just a "we want to play the younger guy" type of move. That there must have been some sort of rift with someone.
    That he's an arrogant self absorbed guy. There was stories, some about blowing off fans or the coaching staff itself. Most of it is hearsay but then something who's an actual NFL employee said he's met him and he's "a different type of cat"

It could be a lot of bitter Eagles guys but I think something was going on where he really pissed some people off.

Did you hear his little interview? About how he "laughed" at Andy Reid for being cut. He **** on Andy Reid before that. He just sounds like a ******* all around.

I bet he barely tries for JAX.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast