Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 128
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,520
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I'm assuming he gets signed elsewhere. I would do it if we can basically get him for dirt cheap for just the rest of this season. He wouldn't be an everydown guy by any stretch of the imagination. But like I said, if no one takes a shot on him and we get him for basically nothing for this year only, I'd do it and turn him loose on obvious passing downs.
    I was going to poo poo this. And I still want to.

    But I have a strange gut feeling that we might be interesting so I'm going to shut up.

    Maybe we could use him like Aldon Smith, more so his rookie year.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  2. #62
    Dcup's Avatar
    Dcup is offline In loving memory..Hawkeye
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ankeny, Iowa
    Posts
    6,260
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah I could see him playing a nice role in the Okie or on 3rd and obvious passing situations.

    I don't know if I could "poo poo" this yet...
    If I facepalmed any harder I would have cracked my own skull.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    whitewater,wi
    Posts
    6,477
    vCash
    1500
    would love too get him for the reasons stated above, but I would assume he gets picked up before we have a shot

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs Florida
    Posts
    12,409
    vCash
    1500
    Stand him up passing downs? Helll yeah.. Beggars cant be choosers. Im down

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,520
    vCash
    1500
    Wow people cry like ****ing babies all over the web when you say he's not a scheme fit.

    Waaa Waaaa we have Walden and Zombo. Like that changes what fits our scheme

    This guy is a turd anyways, I heard too many stories today to like him now.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs Florida
    Posts
    12,409
    vCash
    1500
    No reason to piss about,it because odds are he isnt a fit, but Zombo and Walden rushing the same aint helping, so why not try?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Atsugi, Japan
    Posts
    5,391
    vCash
    1500
    i just came to make sure that someone had already made a thread about babin.
    the packers have so much talent...

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,520
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    No reason to piss about,it because odds are he isnt a fit, but Zombo and Walden rushing the same aint helping, so why not try?
    Clay will be back soon enough. It's not worth 2 mil for a 3rd down pure passer rush HEY DON'T WORRY I'M RUSHING I WON'T BE DROPPING INTO COVERAGE SO THANKS FOR THE HELP ON YOUR READ defensive lineman for the rest of the year. Who probably wouldn't do **** unless he catches lightning in a bottle and even if he does it might be by the time Clay is back and we'd rather have Clay and someone who can actually drop and do other things in there, even if they suck, they're still probably better than Babin at it.

    It's the old frustrated fan adage. Oh sign him! He has to be better than so and so I'm so tired of so and so. But really, he probably isn't.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    17,668
    vCash
    6430
    If Babin was putting up mediocre numbers with the Dline the Eagles have then how do you think he would do here?




  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,436
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Nevermind
    Norm, you make the most useless pots. Oh the irony.
    Last edited by Brewer94; 11-27-2012 at 10:17 PM. Reason: wuv u 2

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,520
    vCash
    1500
    It's finally So'oto time.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    210
    vCash
    1500
    Norm I am new to the forum, and have to say I agree with you an this, it's not that Babin isn't a good football player, he's ust not a good fit here, he's a tweener, not a true 3-4 DE and not a true 3-4 OLB, I think we are fine there when healthy, I really like Walden and Moses platooning, I have not seen much of So'to or can't remember, so I cannot comment, but Babin would be a little risky, i'd rather use the money to lock up our future talent.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs Florida
    Posts
    12,409
    vCash
    1500
    Dom put Perry in coverage as well.. It wont be man at all times, but its where he can help us.. Yes Clay is coming nack, but,why put it all on him and we would have to pay him 2 mill? Unless we have to pay what some of Philly owes

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs Florida
    Posts
    12,409
    vCash
    1500
    Its not some old fan adage. We are fn horrible outside of Clay.. No matter what name you bring up on our roster they are trash to put it nicely.. I just find it disgusting on how bad we are opposite Clay.. Im down to try anything.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,374
    vCash
    1500
    Wow.


    FU, I'LL BE BACK

    THE DOMINATOR

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •