Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If they release Shields over this I'm putting a bullet in Ted's head.

vCash
    Regardless of this story I think most know, or at least I hope they know Shields won't be a Packer for very long. He'll run out his contract here and leave.

vCash
    Not I, the kid has insane talent. Half these kids are from the ghetto and don't know any better. Doesn't stop them from being insane football players. Every team has guys who are immature or have bad attitudes, it's never gonna be one big happy family. Hopefully he actually listens to the vets and figures out his off the field ****. The kid was a huge help for us in our SB run, with a super thin secondary already, i'd love to see him put it all together and be Woodson's replacement. Or at least a complimentary CB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    +1

Ted isn't that dumb. They won't release him unless he commits a crime worthy of someone on the Bengals roster. Ted wouldn't cut a 24 year old player who has the most upside of any of our corners over some petty bull****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Regardless of this story I think most know, or at least I hope they know Shields won't be a Packer for very long. He'll run out his contract here and leave.
    If by that statement you mean Green Bay won't tender him an offer after this year you are dead wrong.

vCash
    I'll drive you up there myself. Just so I can be an accomplice in this matter.

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    RadarOnline.com... Come on gentlemen, that's like reading those stupid gossip magazines by the checkout at the grocery store. "Sources close to the couple." I'm not sure I'm buying it.

vCash
    I won't say it didn't happen but because it is a dirt sheet I agree I have a hard time believing it. If its true maybe the chick is a ***** maybe he was believing she would change her ways and she didn't so he cut ties . It's hard to believe he would just throw her out without cause.
    Eddie Lacy

Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LawnGamesChamp View Post
    If by that statement you mean Green Bay won't tender him an offer after this year you are dead wrong.
    They'll tender him. He'll put up a fuss but finally accept it. After next year he won't be back. He's too self absorbed. He'll want the big contract based off his potential. Ted won't give him that especially with guys like House and Hayward pushing him.

vCash
    If he plays like 2011 again I don't think he should say anything.

vCash
    People think jermichael finley has issues......

vCash
    Finleys just over confident...but he's a family guy. Shields clearly has some issues on another level. but he's only 24. Maybe in the next few years he'll see the light and settle down. You can't give up on him yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUpackersfan View Post
    Finleys just over confident...but he's a family guy. Shields clearly has some issues on another level. but he's only 24. Maybe in the next few years he'll see the light and settle down. You can't give up on him yet.
    Come on now we don't even know how much legitimacy there is to this story as its one-sided and I don't believe Shields has even acknowledged its existence. I remember a certain football player by the name of O.J. Simpson that everyone thought was guilty of murder after jumping to conclusions and look how wrong they were.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LawnGamesChamp View Post
    Come on now we don't even know how much legitimacy there is to this story as its one-sided and I don't believe Shields has even acknowledged its existence. I remember a certain football player by the name of O.J. Simpson that everyone thought was guilty of murder after jumping to conclusions and look how wrong they were.
    lmao seriously? I think it's fair to say that most people still believe O.J Simpson was guilty of murder...

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NickGB View Post
    lmao seriously? I think it's fair to say that most people still believe O.J Simpson was guilty of murder...
    Yeah the sarcasm meter was at 100 on that one. If the glove fits .

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast