Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 128
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    17,235
    vCash
    500

    2012 Trade Ideas/Rumors/FA Signings (2)

    Cecil Lammey, a local radio guy and NFL source is claiming Packers may be interested in trading with Denver if Kirkpatrick is still there at 25 according to one of his guys. The guy is fairly reliable and doesn't make whacky things up. IDK, just figured I'd mention it.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,414
    vCash
    1500
    Krapatrick!!!1 wut!2!!!1

    lol, at 25 it's not so bad but I'm not a huge fan. I guess I could see it making sense. That'd be a left fielder.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,930
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Cecil Lammey, a local radio guy and NFL source is claiming Packers may be interested in trading with Denver if Kirkpatrick is still there at 25 according to one of his guys. The guy is fairly reliable and doesn't make whacky things up. IDK, just figured I'd mention it.
    Sounds reasonable because he fits the S/CB (Woodson) mold. But I don't think Dre will fall that far. Good info.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,930
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Krapatrick!!!1 wut!2!!!1

    lol, at 25 it's not so bad but I'm not a huge fan. I guess I could see it making sense. That'd be a left fielder.
    In order for that to happen though a lot of guys that Ted likes have to be gone. But I kind of agree with you, there are areas of his game that I'm not thrilled about but I still think he's a solid player.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,414
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah I just said that same thing to n8ghee on AIM about Wood role. Man I don't know.

    How come I feel a trade back of total left fielder, ugh.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    whitewater,wi
    Posts
    6,477
    vCash
    1500
    just read that the browns and vikings are swapping picks...browns want richardson... so much for jackson in GB

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16,355
    vCash
    1500
    Wrong thread to be fired up in. lol
    Last edited by gbpackers12; 04-26-2012 at 07:51 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,484
    vCash
    1500
    Rumors swirling that Jake Long is potentially available in Miami...

    I don't give a **** what scheme we run there is a solution at LT if I ever hear one!

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...outs-in-miami/


    " Aaron Rodgers was sacked 36 times all of last year when he re-wrote the passing record books. Hes been sacked 23 times already. When hes protected in the pocket, the only thing that can stop the Packers are the refs."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,953
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by airforceones25 View Post
    Rumors swirling that Jake Long is potentially available in Miami...

    I don't give a **** what scheme we run there is a solution at LT if I ever hear one!

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...outs-in-miami/
    Joe Philbin throwing us a bone.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    17,665
    vCash
    6430
    Jake Long in green and gold would be sick but i just don't see that happening. Some other team team will cough up some serious doe for him.




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs Florida
    Posts
    12,409
    vCash
    1500
    Wait what? If he's available, we go get him.. You looking for that Reghie White Ted? Here is one of them.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,414
    vCash
    1500
    I'm not giving 3 firsts for an OT when we've drafted 2 in the first round of the last 3 years.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs Florida
    Posts
    12,409
    vCash
    1500
    Oh he'll no.. Me neither.. If that's the price tag, I'll pass..

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,414
    vCash
    1500
    I imagine it's a damn lot. Maybe not 3 1sts but it should be.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    500
    vCash
    1500
    Acquiring Jake Long from the Dolphins is one of the most unrealistic pipedreams I have ever heard on this forum.

    Let's just go after Adrian Peterson while were at it.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •