Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Mike Neal

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,937
    vCash
    1500

    Mike Neal

    Thank you for finally showin up and looking awesome today.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16,324
    vCash
    1500
    When the guy actually plays he's a pretty damn good pass rusher. Just gotta stay healthy.
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: | Yards: | TDs: | Avg:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    18,852
    vCash
    785
    Yup just gotta stay healthy and i think he can be a beast for us. He reminds me a bit of Jenkins.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Yup just gotta stay healthy and i think he can be a beast for us. He reminds me a bit of Jenkins.
    Totally agreed with that comparison.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,207
    vCash
    1500
    Remember, it was the Bears, not exactly a great offensive line.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    whitewater,wi
    Posts
    6,383
    vCash
    1500
    i hope they cut Carimi....he is a good lineman, and I cannot believe how he is playing...it has to be their scheme or something...maybe he just hates being a Bear

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,418
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    i hope they cut Carimi....he is a good lineman, and I cannot believe how he is playing...it has to be their scheme or something...maybe he just hates being a Bear
    Love a good conspiracy theory...it must be part of his master plan


    REC:

    TDs:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    876
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Remember, it was the Bears, not exactly a great offensive line.
    2 weeks ago he was ranked first overall in pass rush efficiency for 3-4 Defensive Ends this year

    he has been going on a tear all year

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,206
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Tram0n man View Post
    2 weeks ago he was ranked first overall in pass rush efficiency for 3-4 Defensive Ends this year

    he has been going on a tear all year
    Profootballfocus or something? I'd like to see that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    876
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Profootballfocus or something? I'd like to see that!
    ya i cant find it now, it was one of the initial reactions (i think) for one of the recent weeks; 12 13 or 14

    ill look a little harder after im done studying

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,206
    vCash
    1777
    No big deal. I trust ya. Don't have to look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    5,807
    vCash
    1500
    Found it.

    13:00 Sig Stat Teaser!

    We’ve got more games to come but who have been the most productive pass rushers so far?

    - Mike Neal leads 3-4 defensive ends with a 11.8 score.

    - John Abraham is at the top of the 4-3 defensive ends with an 18.9 number.

    - While Dwight Freeney leads 3-4 outside linebackers with a 13.2 mark.
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...-blog-week-13/

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    at the beach
    Posts
    3,024
    vCash
    1500
    Matthews should lead lbs for just sheer awesomeness in hair and dance moves.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,206
    vCash
    1777
    Mike Neal!!!!!!!! W00t
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    876
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    there it is, right on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •