Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    He's not going to be much of a factor if he played like he did in Minnesota.
    Then again this isn't Minnesota he will be the go-to guy down the stretch.

vCash
    If this was Facebook I would like your comment. Hahaha

vCash
    Thanks man. Hoping we caught lightening in a bottle.

Congrats on that small accomplishment your team had a couple of weeks ago

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Then again this isn't Minnesota he will be the go-to guy down the stretch.
    That itself can be worrisome. He's known to take unnecessary shots.

vCash
    He's not going to be much of a factor if he played like he did in Minnesota.
    Cant be any worse than what the Suns have on their team right now without Beasley. Lets see what he does on a team that has some organization and actual expectations.

vCash
    Spain vs France start in 20 minutes , Spain ll win easily cause many French players don't want or can't play for this team.
    2nd vs 3rd best team in the world , I can't be disapointed cause I m half Catalan (like Rubio or Gasol bros ).

vCash
    Any one else think the Suns website sucks?

I'd like to see them take a page from the AZ Cardinals website. They have Darren Urban who writes good, interesting articles at least once every other day. The Suns just have silly articles that are not worth a read, even if you've been drinking.

Another area they should improve is their Video production. The AZ cardinals do it really well with interesting videos of workouts, player interviews and the likes. The Suns just have badly recorded player interviews, dance team news and unfunny clips of the Gorilla/office staff trying to act. It's almost embarrasingly bad.

I'd like to see more photos too.

Just a complete renovation of their media department would be great actualy.

If they improved those things i'd definitely go on the Suns website more often.

sorry for the rant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    i just wanna say im gonna be cheering for u guys this season

michael beasley has been my favriote player since we drafted him

he scored 20 points a game his 1st season in min but then they started lletting love take alllll the shots and he got injured and they benched him

this year i think he explodes

25 ppg 7.5 rpg

thats also why i hope u guys get eric gordan...if u get him i belive u guys will be the 4th seed in the playoffs

beasley and gordan would grow into a deadly combo

goodluck guys
    4th seed, wow.
    I hope you are right

MIN rotation was very inconsistent and only Love got consistent shots.
    I truly believe that if you give Beasely the minutes he will bring it night in & night out.

Congrats on your ring

vCash
    Beasley showed that when he got consistent minutes, he could produce. I have no problem with him taking 13-17 shots a game as long as he is hitting 46%-50% of them. I remember his game against the Clippers last year where he just wasn't missing....went 11-15 and had like 24-27 points. Dude can score...

vCash
    I do believe that Beasley can become a more efficient offensive player under Gentry. He does a good job of realizing his players' strengths and weaknesses and how to game plan around it. Well, Beasley's strengths are his height advantage, his athleticism, and his natural ability to shoot. His weaknesses? Terrible rebounding for a guy his size, a very poor one on one defender, and not much better as a help defender.

There is a way to make up for this. Hopefully we put Markieff Morris in the starting lineup, as his bigger frame than Frye's should allow for better rebounding. Make sure Beasley starts at SF. It will make sure that he's on the wing the majority of the time. Offensively, he'll have height over every SF in the league, with Durant being the only exception. Defensively, because he is so slender but tall, the thing that he can work on is help defense. He's certainly got springs in his feet, so maybe with some good coaching he could turn into a fair help defender in the shot blocking realm. He's never going to be a great defender, but if he can just turn himself into a fair one, that should be all we need since he's got a length advantage.

As long as he doesn't play too many minutes at PF where the stronger guys will bully him around, he should be alright.

vCash
    I do believe that Beasley can become a more efficient offensive player under Gentry. He does a good job of realizing his players' strengths and weaknesses and how to game plan around it. Well, Beasley's strengths are his height advantage, his athleticism, and his natural ability to shoot. His weaknesses? Terrible rebounding for a guy his size, a very poor one on one defender, and not much better as a help defender.

There is a way to make up for this. Hopefully we put Markieff Morris in the starting lineup, as his bigger frame than Frye's should allow for better rebounding. Make sure Beasley starts at SF. It will make sure that he's on the wing the majority of the time. Offensively, he'll have height over every SF in the league, with Durant being the only exception. Defensively, because he is so slender but tall, the thing that he can work on is help defense. He's certainly got springs in his feet, so maybe with some good coaching he could turn into a fair help defender in the shot blocking realm. He's never going to be a great defender, but if he can just turn himself into a fair one, that should be all we need since he's got a length advantage.

As long as he doesn't play too many minutes at PF where the stronger guys will bully him around, he should be alright.
    I will say this about Beasley, he has a better one on one game than Amare.

vCash
    You clutter our forum for this? jk

I don't think ill be as enthusiastic for this squad as most. The competitor in me can't handle a rebuild. Which is why I will be taking up competitive knitting when the season starts.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillysoft View Post
    I will say this about Beasley, he has a better one on one game than Amare.
    Offensively yes. He can dribble the ball better which means his drive to the basket is better. Amare's only advantage of Beasley one on one is the strength difference. Sometimes Amare could just muscle his way to the hoop. Beasley doesn't have that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JPHX View Post
    You clutter our forum for this? jk

I don't think ill be as enthusiastic for this squad as most. The competitor in me can't handle a rebuild. Which is why I will be taking up competitive knitting when the season starts.
    If New Orleans decides to not match for some reason (ray, we've already skipped the rebuilding phase. Dragic's not Nash, but he's a capable PG. We'd have replaced Hill with Gordon, basically. Plus, we added Beasley. And, Markieff will be a year older, and Dragic already knows Gortat, so the chemistry should still be there.

I've got high hopes for this team, as long as we nab Gordon. If not, then we got to try for Mayo, and see what happens...

vCash
    Lol this is pretty funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUrrOGDtrY0

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast