Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Once the dust settles you'll see most fans come around, Steve chose to go to LA. In the process he netted us 4 additional picks and those may end up being ammunition to land Eric Gordon. Steve is a class act and depending on how your offense is going to be run he will create a buzz in LA.
    It's a new age.

vCash
    Thanks. Good for both, but you still have to get through King James

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orlandij View Post
    Thanks. Good for both, but you still have to get through King James
    The Mamba and Steve will get it done in the next 3 years

vCash
    Thanks. Good luck to you guys.

vCash
    Hard to belive ,you can heard a good word from lakers fan,good luck .

vCash
    Your welcome you guys, good luck to all you guys this coming season, i hope you get Eric Gordon, it will be good for your organization

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joeystats View Post
    I'm a Laker fan creepin in here to say I have a new found respect for suns fans (most), you guys are awesome in wanting to see Nash win a ring, there is no way in hell I can root against the Suns now due to the fact that most of you guys support him and are happy for him. We will take care of Stevie and we will get him a ring when it's all said and done, not just because of our move to get him, but I believe more free agents and players will want to play with Steve and our roster will continue to improve due to that. I'm a Laker fan but most Laker fans annoy me because they expect to win every time and they don't support the team when we lose, I wish we had more fans like you, you guys are AWESOME!!!!
    Not sure we haved the same reaction if Nash leaved our team 3 or 4 years ago , but we wish him a ring and we can understand his motivations.

vCash
    I'm a Laker fan creepin in here to say I have a new found respect for suns fans (most), you guys are awesome in wanting to see Nash win a ring, there is no way in hell I can root against the Suns now due to the fact that most of you guys support him and are happy for him. We will take care of Stevie and we will get him a ring when it's all said and done, not just because of our move to get him, but I believe more free agents and players will want to play with Steve and our roster will continue to improve due to that. I'm a Laker fan but most Laker fans annoy me because they expect to win every time and they don't support the team when we lose, I wish we had more fans like you, you guys are AWESOME!!!!
    Nice post

but I have 2 words why Nash won't win a title: lebron James

vCash
    Its funny Mike Brown is a defensive coach. they lost to okc because their defense couldn't stop youth and speed. the Lakers got better offensively but worse defensively...and they got older.

vCash
    bastard!!!!

kidding aside, i must admit it hurts seeing him in a Laker uniform (i also live in Sacramento so double whammy to me, i HAVE to hate LAL lol) -- most fans think LA is Phoenix's arch rival when it come to NBA basketball. we want Nash to leave so he can chase a ring because he deserves it -- it will be bittersweet when that happens

whatever happens he will be a Sun to us

i can't believe i'll be watching LA basketball in the coming years!

good luck to LA and hopefully Laker fans will embrace Steve -- he's a class act, eventhough he's a Laker now (still can't believe it, Nash and Laker in the same sentence!)

vCash
    I'm a Steve Nash fan through and through. If it means sitting through a Laker NBA Final championship, I'll do it. That would be especially hard for me, considering I follow the Celtics as well.

But for Nash, I'd do it. He's been nothing but fantastic to the city of Phoenix and the Suns' franchise. I wish him the absolute best.

vCash
    Thanks for the nice words

In a sport and era where a player has little loyalty to his team, Steve Nash shone above all others in what he gave to the Suns organisation. I completely understand his decision and wish him nothing but the best going forward with the Lakers.

vCash

Heat fan here

i just wanna say im gonna be cheering for u guys this season

michael beasley has been my favriote player since we drafted him

he scored 20 points a game his 1st season in min but then they started lletting love take alllll the shots and he got injured and they benched him

this year i think he explodes

25 ppg 7.5 rpg

thats also why i hope u guys get eric gordan...if u get him i belive u guys will be the 4th seed in the playoffs

beasley and gordan would grow into a deadly combo

goodluck guys

Big Ben?Naw much better

The Future Of Jacksonville

vCash
    Thanks man we appreciate your input.

Personally i agree with your line of thinking but others here disagree

vCash
    He's not going to be much of a factor if he played like he did in Minnesota.

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast