Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 339
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    359
    vCash
    1500
    I cant believe that on 2k13 im 22-9 and im in the first seed (I always have the computer play for me). Only if it was like that in real life

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,036
    vCash
    1500
    I just saw the second sig. Did that guy hit his head with the rim

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,036
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FrescoLovesSuns View Post
    I cant believe that on 2k13 im 22-9 and im in the first seed (I always have the computer play for me). Only if it was like that in real life
    2k13 has Beasley as a beast. Dragic ain't too bad either.

  4. #259
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    359
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    2k13 has Beasley as a beast. Dragic ain't too bad either.
    Lol yeah. when i saw that i laughed hard! and i know its weird. I traded brown, frye, and gortat for paul george and hibbert and 1st round pick. Talk about robbery!!

  5. #260
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,036
    vCash
    1500
    I traded Gortat, Dudley and fillers for Harden and Asik lol. I don't remember the other transactions but my team looks like this.

    Dragic/Marshall
    Harden/Brown
    Beas/Lamb
    Morris/Frye
    Asik/O'neal

    Not too bad.

  6. #261
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    359
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah Thats a beast team. Especially with Lamb! I wanted to get Cousins and Tyreke on my team but couldnt do it.

  7. #262
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,084
    vCash
    2800

  8. #263
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    83
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    That's a dunk... Looks like the other guy got kneed in the face when Dukes jumped.

  9. #264
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,084
    vCash
    2800

  10. #265
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,036
    vCash
    1500
    13pts 9rbs 4asst 3blks. That is Earl Clarks stat line after last nights game vs CLE. Oh not to mention he did that after posting 2 double doubles. Boy does ouf FO know how to **** up our draft picks. We could have had him at PF and instead of wasting our pick on Morris we draft Shumpert. Young core of Dragic-Clark-Shumpert would be great IMO.

  11. #266
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,084
    vCash
    2800
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    13pts 9rbs 4asst 3blks. That is Earl Clarks stat line after last nights game vs CLE. Oh not to mention he did that after posting 2 double doubles. Boy does ouf FO know how to **** up our draft picks. We could have had him at PF and instead of wasting our pick on Morris we draft Shumpert. Young core of Dragic-Clark-Shumpert would be great IMO.
    Keep in mind we got Gortat and got rid of Turk's contract in the Clark deal. Sucks he's playing well now but it took him way way WAY too long to show this. Not even in Orlando, with more time, could he play well.

  12. #267
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,036
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Keep in mind we got Gortat and got rid of Turk's contract in the Clark deal. Sucks he's playing well now but it took him way way WAY too long to show this. Not even in Orlando, with more time, could he play well.
    Yes but we probably are going to get 2 and a half seasons of Gortat. I would have preferred trading Nash the moment Stat was let go and at least get much higher picks to pair up with Clark and Dragic.

  13. #268
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,084
    vCash
    2800
    Wow talk about a PSD makeover. I was hoping they'd add the 'like' ability for posts like some other sites have :-/

  14. #269
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,036
    vCash
    1500
    lol they just went from square edges to round edges and a little bit of a facebook look. .

  15. #270
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,129
    vCash
    1500
    I hate this makeover for PSD. You can't see the numbers on my phone, so I have to zoom in a lot.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •