Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 339
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,176
    vCash
    1500
    This Blood Brothers game on my phone is taking over my life! You guys should check it out.

    It's on android and iPhone

  2. #227
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,066
    vCash
    1500

    King you're the foundation

    You've always been helpful to me and the rock in here since I've been around.
    I'll continue to be a fan of the Suns however good or not so good as they might be.

    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I offer nothing in the starting lineup. You can have my spot.

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,705
    vCash
    2766
    Quote Originally Posted by loki34 View Post
    This Blood Brothers game on my phone is taking over my life! You guys should check it out.

    It's on android and iPhone
    Downloading it now.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The road to hell!
    Posts
    3,694
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by loki34 View Post
    This Blood Brothers game on my phone is taking over my life! You guys should check it out.

    It's on android and iPhone
    its ebay for me lol! i can't stop bidding!!!

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,705
    vCash
    2766
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    You've always been helpful to me and the rock in here since I've been around.
    I'll continue to be a fan of the Suns however good or not so good as they might be.
    Thanks man. If i brought to the table what I bring on the court, I wouldn't even make the team!

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,176
    vCash
    1500
    Alright guys I need some help on my new obsession!

    If you can download this free game Blood Brothers on your phone and use my invite code 7YF9gD I would GREATLY!! appreciate it.

    The more invites I get the better ray: help me!

    the game is free you don't even have to keep it. Just play till like level 4 and then you can do the invite a friend stuff.

    Please help an o' Suns fan with no working PS3

    Damnit! the event I'm on now the invite only works on android phones..so if you have an iPhone it won't work
    Last edited by loki34; 09-15-2012 at 10:44 AM.

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The road to hell!
    Posts
    3,694
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by loki34 View Post
    Alright guys I need some help on my new obsession!

    If you can download this free game Blood Brothers on your phone and use my invite code 7YF9gD I would GREATLY!! appreciate it.

    The more invites I get the better ray: help me!

    the game is free you don't even have to keep it. Just play till like level 4 and then you can do the invite a friend stuff.

    Please help an o' Suns fan with no working PS3

    Damnit! the event I'm on now the invite only works on android phones..so if you have an iPhone it won't work
    i have verizon android but no blood brothers game app on mine.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Alchemy View Post
    i have verizon android but no blood brothers game app on mine.
    Hmmm...well ok thx for trying

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The road to hell!
    Posts
    3,694
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by loki34 View Post
    Hmmm...well ok thx for trying
    u sure about the name? i wanna download so i can slug u lol!

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,176
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah Blood Brothers..I've spent like 13$ bucks already on this free game.

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The road to hell!
    Posts
    3,694
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by loki34 View Post
    Yeah Blood Brothers..I've spent like 13$ bucks already on this free game.
    y?

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    SOJO, UT
    Posts
    12,070
    vCash
    1500
    Go Dolphins!!

    The only time we are enemies my brothers! lol

    Machine Gun Kelly!!!!!!

  13. #238
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,765
    vCash
    1500
    Tough loss for the Dolphins there imortal! Each team had at least 4 legit attempts to win it!

    Cards 4-0 baby!

  14. #239
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,765
    vCash
    1500
    Double post.






    go cards!

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,668
    vCash
    1500
    Az Baby!!!!!!!! All day long yeah!!!!

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •