Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yea my prayers are with the victims and families too. I've been hung up on that story most of the day. Worst massacre in US history.

vCash
    Yeah it's really sad. It amazes me how sick some people are.

I probably won't see the film for a while as the events have kind of tainted it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntey View Post
    Yeah it's really sad. It amazes me how sick some people are.

I probably won't see the film for a while as the events have kind of tainted it.
    I was thinking the same thing. That's all I'll be thinking about.

vCash
    Ya I went to the movie last night too. Its sad that its now gonna be remembered for this *****....
    Wolves

vCash
    It is really saddening for me, Aurora is my hometown...

vCash
    Obvious coverage on every news channel over here. Really sad. At least 12 dead, 70 injured.Terrible, women and children got hit.

Phoenix Suns
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Arizona Cardinals
    Arizona Diamondbacks

vCash
    So apparently there was a 3 month old baby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Yeah that's incredibly sad, although I do wonder who takes a baby to the cinema, let alone a midnight screening of batman? Not that anyone could have foreseen what happened but it's just weird.

vCash
    People are defending them saying, "well how would they know something like this would happen".
    To that I say, "Nevermind the tragedy, let's pretend it's a normal event.....who the **** brings an infant to a midnight showing of a very loud movie?"

Find a babysitter. Luckily the kid is OK but still. I agree with those who call it poor parenting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    People are defending them saying, "well how would they know something like this would happen".
    To that I say, "Nevermind the tragedy, let's pretend it's a normal event.....who the **** brings an infant to a midnight showing of a very loud movie?"

Find a babysitter. Luckily the kid is OK but still. I agree with those who call it poor parenting.
    This. I work as an over the phone interpreter for hospitals and every time they discharge parents and babies on of the first things they say is "keep your baby away from CROWDED place" along with "try to not take him out at night". I understand if you're a huge fan but come one be responsible you're a parent now.

Edit: Meant to say crowded but it said crowed.
    Last edited by mdm692; 07-22-2012 at 06:00 PM.

vCash
    This. I work as an over the phone interpreter for hospitals and every time they discharge parents and babies on of the first things they say is "keep your baby away from crowed place" along with "try to not take him out at night". I understand if you're a huge fan but come one be responsible you're a parent now.
    Agreed.

Granted no one would have been there if they had even the slightest idea an armed lunatic would show up but... seriously. As fun as a midnight showing might be, as a new parent you should have other priorities. And even as a courtesy to the other people in the theater, I cant imagine watching a movie as loud as Batman probably is with a cranky tired baby a few feet away.

vCash
    And the tool you did it had his apartment supposedly rigged with bombs and explosives. They had to evacuate everyone within 3 blocks or something like that.

Another mental case. I feel bad for the state of Colorado. The Columbine High School shooting also happened there in '99 and now they have this to swallow as well.

12 people were also killed then as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    And the tool you did it had his apartment supposedly rigged with bombs and explosives. They had to evacuate everyone within 3 blocks or something like that.

Another mental case. I feel bad for the state of Colorado. The Columbine High School shooting also happened there in '99 and now they have this to swallow as well.

12 people were also killed then as well
    I used to live three miles away from Columbine and in Aurora where both of these incidents happened. I love Arizona which is where I am now, but Colorado will always be my home. It really pains me to hear stuff like this...

vCash
    This is such a simple type of game but if you play it in the dark and so forth, it can make you jump.

http://gametunnel.com/slender-parsec-productions/

vCash
    Hey guys, I have a question and it's not COMPLETELY OT but I couldn't find anywhere else to ask in the forum.

How much generally are Suns tickets? I want good seats preferably, I'm possibly gonna be going to the Sixers game at your place on 2nd January (in Vegas over New Year, considering flying down to PHX for two or three days to watch the game, see the city before flying home), just wondering what good level tickets would cost me?

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast