Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yea why did the fix something that wasn't broken?

vCash
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...n=phoenix-suns

not sure if this is thread worthy so i just posted it here, thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...n=phoenix-suns

not sure if this is thread worthy so i just posted it here, thoughts?
    It doesn't surprise me.

I've seen this happen lots of times in business where an outsider is brought in by management only to be promoted over more qualified applicants shortly after. It leaves a sour taste in the mouth of those passed over and the outsider is seen as an enemy rather than a colleague.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    It doesn't surprise me.

I've seen this happen lots of times in business where an outsider is brought in by management only to be promoted over more qualified applicants shortly after. It leaves a sour taste in the mouth of those passed over and the outsider is seen as an enemy rather than a colleague.
    i worry about how this front office is conducting its business. too bad Sarver reiterated that he has no intention of selling the franchise. i wish he does a 'maloof'

vCash

vCash

vCash
    I called the Sunsshop.com customer service line. They said that they only sell Dragic, Dudley, and Gortat. At this time, you cannot customize them and there's no word on if more jersey names or customs will become available.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I called the Sunsshop.com customer service line. They said that they only sell Dragic, Dudley, and Gortat. At this time, you cannot customize them and there's no word on if more jersey names or customs will become available.
    Maybe that's why they aren't replying to my emails. I bet they'd sell a hell of a lot more customs than Dragic, Dudley, and Gortat Black Adidas Hardwood Classics Retro Swingman Jerseys‏. After all, the current guys didn’t make this jersey famous amongst Suns fans, and who knows how long they’ll be on the Suns roster going forward.

vCash
    I noticed the other day in the NBA forums that Dodie is now a Lakers fan lol.

vCash
    I noticed the other day in the NBA forums that Dodie is now a Lakers fan lol.
    Fellow Filipino 'Dodie'?

doesn't surprise me, most Filipino Basketball fans are player-oriented (we have a professional league too back home, in fact, Sac Kings Head Coach Smart once played there as an American import, there are several NBA journeyman too who made a name, and got rich, playing basketball back home) -- 'Pinoy' fans follow a certain player, if a player switch teams, his fans generally switch allegiance to the new team too. he probably is a big nash fan.

i'm a big nash fan myself too but i love the Suns more
    Last edited by rocky4104; 02-02-2013 at 12:55 AM.

vCash
    Maybe that's why they aren't replying to my emails. I bet they'd sell a hell of a lot more customs than Dragic, Dudley, and Gortat Black Adidas Hardwood Classics Retro Swingman Jerseys‏. After all, the current guys didn’t make this jersey famous amongst Suns fans, and who knows how long they’ll be on the Suns roster going forward.
    So, 5 days have passed and after sending 2 emails I still haven't received a response lol. Terrible customer service.

vCash
    Fellow Filipino 'Dodie'?

doesn't surprise me, most Filipino Basketball fans are player-oriented (we have a professional league too back home, in fact, Sac Kings Head Coach Smart once played there as an American import, there are several NBA journeyman too who made a name, and got rich, playing basketball back home) -- 'Pinoy' fans follow a certain player, if a player switch teams, his fans generally switch allegiance to the new team too. he probably is a big nash fan.

i'm a big nash fan myself too but i love the Suns more
    That explains it. He still has Nash in his avatar.

Who can name ex-Suns posters who've dropped off the face of the Earth or have switched teams? The other day I realised that Tom (our Polish friend) disappeared. STAT32 I don’t see posting anymore but I think he’s extremely busy with work. AI4MVP I haven’t seen in a while either.

vCash
    That explains it. He still has Nash in his avatar.

Who can name ex-Suns posters who've dropped off the face of the Earth or have switched teams? The other day I realised that Tom (our Polish friend) disappeared. STAT32 I don’t see posting anymore but I think he’s extremely busy with work. AI4MVP I haven’t seen in a while either.
    a think AI4MVP is now a Wolves fan

vCash
    a think AI4MVP is now a Wolves fan
    I think he's a Rubio fan. Once he came into the league he started following Minny.

vCash
    For those wrestling fans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMmAsqtGRmk

Never saw this before. Guy does a great impression.

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast