Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Watching the Lakers first game with Howard, they don't look like the offense can be fluid with how they're playing. I know it'll change but right now, Nash doesn't fit well. He just brings the ball up court an gives it to someone else and just sits back.

Everyone is also trying to setup allyoops for Howard. Just watching the first 5 min, LA is gonna miss Bynums diverse game. If motivated, he's a better overall player than Howard. This is also what Lakers fans said when Howard said he didn't wanna play for them mid last season. Now I'm sure the tune is different.

The biggest concern the Lakers should have is, Howard has yet to say he will resign. If he wants to opt out, fine. But if he isn't commiting already, that's a big concern.
    Last edited by king4day; 10-21-2012 at 09:50 PM.

vCash
    We should make a fantasy league...with just people from here that are Suns fans...

Or do you guys already have one?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    We should make a fantasy league...with just people from here that are Suns fans...

Don't think we have anything setup yet. But yea, that would be smart to put together asap. Little more than a week away from season opener.

I'm in.

Phoenix Suns
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Arizona Cardinals
    Arizona Diamondbacks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Watching the Lakers first game with Howard, they don't look like the offense can be fluid with how they're playing. I know it'll change but right now, Nash doesn't fit well. He just brings the ball up court an gives it to someone else and just sits back.

Everyone is also trying to setup allyoops for Howard. Just watching the first 5 min, LA is gonna miss Bynums diverse game. If motivated, he's a better overall player than Howard. This is also what Lakers fans said when Howard said he didn't wanna play for them mid last season. Now I'm sure the tune is different.

The biggest concern the Lakers should have is, Howard has yet to say he will resign. If he wants to opt out, fine. But if he isn't commiting already, that's a big concern.
    Their offense looked pretty fluid to me. 19 pts, 12 rebounds, 4 blocks for Dwight in his FIRST game.

That too the shot attempts for Nash, Kobe, Pau and Dwight were exactly what they needed to be. Although World Peace is shooting a little too much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post

I'll join if someone wants to set it up. Create a thread and see who's interested.

vCash
    I have no idea how to set one up. To be honest, I have never played fantasy basketball before but I want to give it a shot this year. I think I learned most of the rules and how to play it.

If someone here who knows how to set it up and everything can make a thread for it, it would be great.

vCash
    NBA League Pass Broadband is so good

vCash
    Im in for the fantasy

vCash
    Go Suns

vCash
    ^^^Where you been lol.

vCash
    Just want to say its a sad day for the cheifs and their staff ,the girl as well as the young man responsible. God bless!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmastro32 View Post
    Just want to say its a sad day for the cheifs and their staff ,the girl as well as the young man responsible. God bless!
    Yea. And people will forget, their coach and GM will be tramatized for life for witnessing it and being unable to help. Sad day.

vCash
    Stuff like that is crazy, there's not a lot more I can say. Everyone involved is in my thoughts, especially the familys and those who witnessed either shooting.

vCash
    Tom Brady is the G.O.A.T. . . That is all!!!

vCash
    Can someone do todays game thread? Running late to get home and may not get to it in time

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast