Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 339
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,784
    vCash
    2766
    Watching the Lakers first game with Howard, they don't look like the offense can be fluid with how they're playing. I know it'll change but right now, Nash doesn't fit well. He just brings the ball up court an gives it to someone else and just sits back.

    Everyone is also trying to setup allyoops for Howard. Just watching the first 5 min, LA is gonna miss Bynums diverse game. If motivated, he's a better overall player than Howard. This is also what Lakers fans said when Howard said he didn't wanna play for them mid last season. Now I'm sure the tune is different.

    The biggest concern the Lakers should have is, Howard has yet to say he will resign. If he wants to opt out, fine. But if he isn't commiting already, that's a big concern.
    Last edited by king4day; 10-21-2012 at 09:50 PM.

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,381
    vCash
    7010
    We should make a fantasy league...with just people from here that are Suns fans...

    Or do you guys already have one?

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    3,596
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    We should make a fantasy league...with just people from here that are Suns fans...

    Or do you guys already have one?
    Don't think we have anything setup yet. But yea, that would be smart to put together asap. Little more than a week away from season opener.

    I'm in.

    Phoenix Suns
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Arizona Cardinals
    Arizona Diamondbacks

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,381
    vCash
    7010
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Watching the Lakers first game with Howard, they don't look like the offense can be fluid with how they're playing. I know it'll change but right now, Nash doesn't fit well. He just brings the ball up court an gives it to someone else and just sits back.

    Everyone is also trying to setup allyoops for Howard. Just watching the first 5 min, LA is gonna miss Bynums diverse game. If motivated, he's a better overall player than Howard. This is also what Lakers fans said when Howard said he didn't wanna play for them mid last season. Now I'm sure the tune is different.

    The biggest concern the Lakers should have is, Howard has yet to say he will resign. If he wants to opt out, fine. But if he isn't commiting already, that's a big concern.
    Their offense looked pretty fluid to me. 19 pts, 12 rebounds, 4 blocks for Dwight in his FIRST game.

    That too the shot attempts for Nash, Kobe, Pau and Dwight were exactly what they needed to be. Although World Peace is shooting a little too much.

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,784
    vCash
    2766
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    We should make a fantasy league...with just people from here that are Suns fans...

    Or do you guys already have one?
    I'll join if someone wants to set it up. Create a thread and see who's interested.

  6. #246
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,381
    vCash
    7010
    I have no idea how to set one up. To be honest, I have never played fantasy basketball before but I want to give it a shot this year. I think I learned most of the rules and how to play it.

    If someone here who knows how to set it up and everything can make a thread for it, it would be great.

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,551
    vCash
    1500
    NBA League Pass Broadband is so good

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    359
    vCash
    1500
    Im in for the fantasy

  9. #249
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,176
    vCash
    1500
    Go Suns

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,671
    vCash
    1500
    ^^^Where you been lol.

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    159
    vCash
    1500
    Just want to say its a sad day for the cheifs and their staff ,the girl as well as the young man responsible. God bless!

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,784
    vCash
    2766
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmastro32 View Post
    Just want to say its a sad day for the cheifs and their staff ,the girl as well as the young man responsible. God bless!
    Yea. And people will forget, their coach and GM will be tramatized for life for witnessing it and being unable to help. Sad day.

  13. #253
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,767
    vCash
    1500
    Stuff like that is crazy, there's not a lot more I can say. Everyone involved is in my thoughts, especially the familys and those who witnessed either shooting.

  14. #254
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,671
    vCash
    1500
    Tom Brady is the G.O.A.T. . . That is all!!!

  15. #255
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,784
    vCash
    2766
    Can someone do todays game thread? Running late to get home and may not get to it in time

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •