Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Go post in the AZ Cardinals forum. We need to support local teams!!!

vCash
    Yeah that's a good idea, we need a group of regular posters there. I don't know what happened to the Mods who run it but it's a shame there isn't at least one trying to revive it a little.

I've tried posting there before but it's so dead it seems kind of pointless. I'd post more if there were people to talk to.

vCash
    As far as his play on the defensive end, or lack thereof at times, Stoudemire said he’s focused on getting better at that end of the floor. Woodson has emphasized the important of defense and Stoudemire is ready to buy in.

Defense is the key to win championships, that’s something I’m dedicated on also, to become a much, much better defensive player,” he said. “It’s going to happen. It’s a matter of preparation and practice and getting that chemistry down on that end of the court.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/knicks...#ixzz24CHNK6MW

Good one Amar'e

vCash
    This sucks:

Scott Williams‏@scottwill42

The Suns pulled the plug on me today. Wanna thank #Suns, #FSArizona #Gentry & staff/plyrs & #sunsfans for the support the last 4years!
    He wasn't the greatest announcer but I enjoyed his personality.

vCash
    ^^^^

vCash
    Im sorry guys but im gonna be pulling a AI4MVP here. I just don't like this team anymore... and I still haven't got over the fact that they traded Nash to the ****ING LAKERS! I've been a huge fan of Rubio since the day he entered the draft and always have been a big fan of the pass first PGs such as Nash. But mainly I have realized that I should like a team not just based off the players they have, but the logo and team name are a big part. I've always liked the Twolves for this, + they are kinda local for me (live in WI). I guess you can call me a bandwagoner for this but to be fair I was basically a bandwagoner the first time I became a Suns fan when I was little. Alot of things have changed... Good luck further on guys, the good old Suns that I loved (Nash, Amare and Marion) will always bring back a good old memory...
    Wolves

vCash
    Deja vu?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntey View Post
    Deja vu?
    You talking about the thing with the Bucks I had last year? If so that was just stupid. I was just excited they actually did something for once. But look man I really don't wanna just stick around here and play insults, just thought I would give a fair goodbye instead of just bailing without acknowledging it.
    Wolves

vCash
    Take phrazbit with you to minny please .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Take phrazbit with you to minny please .
    I don't even know who that is hahah.
    Wolves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JO3 View Post
    Im sorry guys but im gonna be pulling a AI4MVP here. I just don't like this team anymore... and I still haven't got over the fact that they traded Nash to the ****ING LAKERS! I've been a huge fan of Rubio since the day he entered the draft and always have been a big fan of the pass first PGs such as Nash. But mainly I have realized that I should like a team not just based off the players they have, but the logo and team name are a big part. I've always liked the Twolves for this, + they are kinda local for me (live in WI). I guess you can call me a bandwagoner for this but to be fair I was basically a bandwagoner the first time I became a Suns fan when I was little. Alot of things have changed... Good luck further on guys, the good old Suns that I loved (Nash, Amare and Marion) will always bring back a good old memory...
    I'm glad you didn't simply bail and then act like you were always a Minny fan and not a Suns fan.
    Good talking with you man. You're always welcome to chat here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I'm glad you didn't simply bail and then act like you were always a Minny fan and not a Suns fan.
    Good talking with you man. You're always welcome to chat here
    Thanks for the respect.
    Wolves

vCash
    I'm on day 56 of red screen of death no PS3
    Pray for me

vCash
    Very funny 'This is SportsCenter' video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USHZZ...ature=youtu.be

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JO3 View Post
    good luck to you bro! hope you will be happier there!

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast