Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Results 1,111 to 1,119 of 1119
  1. #1111
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,404
    vCash
    1500
    Can anyone tell me if this is a legit seller? Don't use eBay much.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tom-Clancys-...item3cca0d1860
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

  2. #1112
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    27,711
    vCash
    500
    In case you hear about a game called "lostboy" dont download or play it.

    It's a trojan that remotes controls yours computer. Just a heads up.

  3. #1113
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    839
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Just finished Borderlands and all the DLC. I have 79/80 achievements. The last one I need I will get when I do a run in co op with my GF. I have to win an arena match and you can do that 10 minutes into the game, but you need another player.

    I now move on to Assassins Creed Brotherhood. Then Assassins Creed Revelations.
    I just started on the DLC. Which did you think was the best? I'll probably just play Zombie Island and then move on if that's the best.

  4. #1114
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,124
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Netslunatic76 View Post
    I just started on the DLC. Which did you think was the best? I'll probably just play Zombie Island and then move on if that's the best.
    In order my favorite are.

    1. Zombie Island

    2. New Revolution

    3. Armory of General Knoxx

    4. Moxxis Underdome

    Here is a tip for General Knoxx. Do NOT do any missions for Marcus until you beat the main story missions. There are missions that will glitch and you can't turn them in if you don't use my tip.

  5. #1115
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,123
    vCash
    1500
    I just started RDR. I never played it before because I'm not huge on Rockstar. GTA is okay, but I just can't get into the story in the GTA games. It kind of seems to me that they are trying too hard to make the whole thing believable, and it seems kind of fake to me. I can't get into the missions, and I just want to run around and kill stuff, so because of this, I was wary of RDR. I picked it up for $15 yesterday, and it was TOTALLY worth it. IMO this feels much more authentic than any of the GTA games. I've just started it, but I'm really loving it so far. Only thing that got under my skin was herding these damned cows and horses. Stupid animals...

  6. #1116
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,203
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    In case you hear about a game called "lostboy" dont download or play it.

    It's a trojan that remotes controls yours computer. Just a heads up.
    Thanks for the tip, STFU

  7. #1117
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,124
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    I just started RDR. I never played it before because I'm not huge on Rockstar. GTA is okay, but I just can't get into the story in the GTA games. It kind of seems to me that they are trying too hard to make the whole thing believable, and it seems kind of fake to me. I can't get into the missions, and I just want to run around and kill stuff, so because of this, I was wary of RDR. I picked it up for $15 yesterday, and it was TOTALLY worth it. IMO this feels much more authentic than any of the GTA games. I've just started it, but I'm really loving it so far. Only thing that got under my skin was herding these damned cows and horses. Stupid animals...
    I want to play Red Dead as well. I don't like the Grand Theft Auto Games either. Don't know what it is, but those games don't keep me interested.

  8. #1118
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    29,689
    vCash
    1500
    I finally got Borderlands for the PC.
    Hoping this helps me aim better on a PC since I'll be using the Hunter.

  9. #1119
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,203
    vCash
    1500
    I did 2 playthroughs of Borderlands, one with the soldier, the other with the hunter. I liked playing the hunter the best, mostly because his bloodwing can reach enemies that are far and put out more items. Just today, I asked EB Games if I could pre-order the collector's edition of the second game and it's sold out. It sucks cause I wanted to get the bobblehead, but whatever, no big deal. Maybe next time I go, I'll pick up Borderlands 2.

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •