Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Results 1,111 to 1,119 of 1119
    vCash
    Can anyone tell me if this is a legit seller? Don't use eBay much.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tom-Clancys-...item3cca0d1860
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    In case you hear about a game called "lostboy" dont download or play it.

It's a trojan that remotes controls yours computer. Just a heads up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Just finished Borderlands and all the DLC. I have 79/80 achievements. The last one I need I will get when I do a run in co op with my GF. I have to win an arena match and you can do that 10 minutes into the game, but you need another player.

I now move on to Assassins Creed Brotherhood. Then Assassins Creed Revelations.
    I just started on the DLC. Which did you think was the best? I'll probably just play Zombie Island and then move on if that's the best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Netslunatic76 View Post
    I just started on the DLC. Which did you think was the best? I'll probably just play Zombie Island and then move on if that's the best.
    In order my favorite are.

1. Zombie Island

2. New Revolution

3. Armory of General Knoxx

4. Moxxis Underdome

Here is a tip for General Knoxx. Do NOT do any missions for Marcus until you beat the main story missions. There are missions that will glitch and you can't turn them in if you don't use my tip.

vCash
    I just started RDR. I never played it before because I'm not huge on Rockstar. GTA is okay, but I just can't get into the story in the GTA games. It kind of seems to me that they are trying too hard to make the whole thing believable, and it seems kind of fake to me. I can't get into the missions, and I just want to run around and kill stuff, so because of this, I was wary of RDR. I picked it up for $15 yesterday, and it was TOTALLY worth it. IMO this feels much more authentic than any of the GTA games. I've just started it, but I'm really loving it so far. Only thing that got under my skin was herding these damned cows and horses. Stupid animals...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    In case you hear about a game called "lostboy" dont download or play it.

It's a trojan that remotes controls yours computer. Just a heads up.
    Thanks for the tip, STFU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    I just started RDR. I never played it before because I'm not huge on Rockstar. GTA is okay, but I just can't get into the story in the GTA games. It kind of seems to me that they are trying too hard to make the whole thing believable, and it seems kind of fake to me. I can't get into the missions, and I just want to run around and kill stuff, so because of this, I was wary of RDR. I picked it up for $15 yesterday, and it was TOTALLY worth it. IMO this feels much more authentic than any of the GTA games. I've just started it, but I'm really loving it so far. Only thing that got under my skin was herding these damned cows and horses. Stupid animals...
    I want to play Red Dead as well. I don't like the Grand Theft Auto Games either. Don't know what it is, but those games don't keep me interested.

vCash
    I finally got Borderlands for the PC.
    Hoping this helps me aim better on a PC since I'll be using the Hunter.

vCash
    I did 2 playthroughs of Borderlands, one with the soldier, the other with the hunter. I liked playing the hunter the best, mostly because his bloodwing can reach enemies that are far and put out more items. Just today, I asked EB Games if I could pre-order the collector's edition of the second game and it's sold out. It sucks cause I wanted to get the bobblehead, but whatever, no big deal. Maybe next time I go, I'll pick up Borderlands 2.

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475