Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Atlus is having a PSN sale starting tonight. All games are half off I believe. Will be picking up either Persona 1 for $10 or Persona 2 $15 for my Vita. Catherine is also $20, which is a great deal.

vCash
    The new Spider Man game is the closet Arkham City type Spider Man game you will get without Rocksteady making it. The game is really good.

vCash
    I beat the final boss in Duke Nukem on insane.
    My hands where shaking at the end trying not to die lol

vCash
    Got invited by Nintendo to try the Wii U downtown on the 20th, sounds pretty sick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    Atlus is having a PSN sale starting tonight. All games are half off I believe. Will be picking up either Persona 1 for $10 or Persona 2 $15 for my Vita. Catherine is also $20, which is a great deal.
    As far as games downloading, how does the Vita work? Could I download PS1, PS2 and PS3 games via PSN? I know it sounds like a really stupid question, I was just wondering.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    As far as games downloading, how does the Vita work? Could I download PS1, PS2 and PS3 games via PSN? I know it sounds like a really stupid question, I was just wondering.
    Can't download any other games besides psp, minis, or vita games. If you go to your download list on the Vita it will say "Cannot Download on a PS Vita System". PS1 games are coming by the end of the summer, though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$jersey View Post
    I beat the final boss in Duke Nukem on insane.
    My hands where shaking at the end trying not to die lol
    I've been there dude!!!

vCash
    Guys i need some guidance..

Do i buy Shadow of the Colossus through ps+ for $10, or do i wait for a price drop for Ico and Shadow HD collection?

I've never played either game, sadly. Basically if i buy Shadow of the Colossus off the psn it means i won't end up playing Ico.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    The new Spider Man game is the closet Arkham City type Spider Man game you will get without Rocksteady making it. The game is really good.
    Been looking at this, is it worth the $?

Anyway, this might be the first and only collector's edition I buy: http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Cree...s_4924903011_7

AC3 Limited edition.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Saw Spiderman last night. Actually very solid. My only issues were with a CGI decision and a subplot at the very end feeling completely uneeded.

Garfield really played of the Socially Awkward and OK with it version of Spdier man Toby never could, and Gwen Stacy>>>>>>Mary Jane
    Leave me alone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    My only issue with it is that it came out a week before and had some pretty decent (if predictable) spoilers.
    Leave me alone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Saw Spiderman last night. Actually very solid. My only issues were with a CGI decision and a subplot at the very end feeling completely uneeded.

Garfield really played of the Socially Awkward and OK with it version of Spdier man Toby never could, and Gwen Stacy>>>>>>Mary Jane
    i saw it last night too, and ****ing "lurved" it as you would say. How badass were those fight scenes with the lizard.

Emma Stone is a fox.

vCash
    On that note i WILL be getting the new spiderman game.

vCash
    Lurved Emma Stone

and the fight scenes were pretty awesome because it actually showed off a good Brawn crazy (lizard) vs agile and web orientated fighting (spodermin)
    Leave me alone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Lurved Emma Stone

and the fight scenes were pretty awesome because it actually showed off a good Brawn crazy (lizard) vs agile and web orientated fighting (spodermin)
    For sure.

Did you see it in 3D? I'm usually not a big fan of 3D movies but i gotta say, the fight scene between the liz and spidy in the high-school hallway? I jizzed myself.

Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast