Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Just watched the quick look on giant bomb and got it on amazon fur like 15 bucks.

My backlog is ****ing massive but IDGAF

And yeah this series is/was one of the few Japanese up the *** RPG's I love..... and it was a 2nd level in terms of fame GBA game to start with...
    Same.

Having a 40+ hour a week job sucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cb429 View Post
    i bought oblivion (Elder scrolls) and i hate it.. so confusing... totally should've bought skyrim... Playing La Noire ATM
    hahaha your sig gif! what the hell is that? a prank show? awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    WOAH THERE IS A GOLDEN SUN DS GAME?!?!?!?

Jesus christ I loved to first two when I was little, I never finished either but I loved the stories.
    Golden Sun 1 and 2 were so ****ing awesome. I played those games so much. I only beat #2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    Same.

Having a 40+ hour a week job sucks
    Yeah, man. I hate it. I'm the type of gamer that if i don't have like, 5 hours to dedicate, i may as well not even play. I've been playing Dead Island in 2 hour spirts here and there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Yeah, man. I hate it. I'm the type of gamer that if i don't have like, 5 hours to dedicate, i may as well not even play. I've been playing Dead Island in 2 hour spirts here and there.
    I hear ya.

I get home and after I clean up the house and make dinner or whatever I only have around 2 hours to play.

1st world problems

vCash
    I hear ya.

I get home and after I clean up the house and make dinner or whatever I only have around 2 hours to play.

1st world problems
    another reason why you should get a 3DS
    http://nintendo3dsblog.com/devil-sum...more-611557610

vCash
    Sometimes when the office is really slow, I bring my gaming laptop into the office & hide for a hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    Sometimes when the office is really slow, I bring my gaming laptop into the office & hide for a hours.
    Not a shabby idea.

I'm new at my job so they have me in a temp office all to myself away from everyone so I can pretty much do whatever when I'm not busy. Like run this slow-*** redraft.

That ends when I get a cubicle and have to sit with everyone else

vCash
    Before I got hired as an associate, I was an intern. All the interns get to sit in some god awful corner of the office, secluded from everybody. Thankfully I sat all by myself back then, since I was the only intern at that time.

Can't fathom how many hours I racked up, gaming back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    I hear ya.

1st world problems
    Meh, at least you have a couple hours. Whenever I have a work day, I get home and I usually don't feel like gaming. On the plus side, one of the guys that I work with at the warehouse is a gamer and he's 40.

vCash
    http://i.imgur.com/8RESf.png

As a gamer who uses both platforms, I would jizz everywhere is this ever happened

SOON

vCash
    See with all the travel I do my xbox gaming can get disjointed and when I get back sometimes I just stop playing a certain game even though I like it.

Like right now I want to get darksiders (yeah I know how late I am), but considering I still have to go through ME2/3 Fez, prototype 2 now, and my DS games that I need to finish that I know if I get it now I will never play it for like 2-3 months
    Leave me alone

vCash
    My back log has been building for a while now. Every time Game Stop does the buy 2 get 1 free I always pick up 3 games at least, but the problem is I am playing current titles so I can't start on the older ones right away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    My back log has been building for a while now. Every time Game Stop does the buy 2 get 1 free I always pick up 3 games at least, but the problem is I am playing current titles so I can't start on the older ones right away.
    Same GTA IV is just staring at me. Also I want to start getting some platinum in my records.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Same GTA IV is just staring at me. Also I want to start getting some platinum in my records.
    I need to finish Fall out New Vegas and Skyrim. I also need START Assassins Creed Brother Hood and Revelations. That isn't even scratching the surface.

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast