Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hypothetically, if we were to get a top three pick and it was projected to be one of the three big men, do we have to include it in the trade for dwight? I think we can have dwight for less, because the magic front office wouldnt want to go through the dwight drama again and he recently had an injury and a surgery. I think it would be smart to keep some more youth on this team, to pair with dwight. Maybe dwight and robinson? But idealy dwight and davis.

vCash
    of course orlando will ask for lopez, the draft pick, and possibly brooks/morrow. also to the person earlier, we have to focus on deron williams cause he affects if the other players want to stay here.

people need to stop the oj mayo and kevin garnett fantasies, they are not coming here, memphis has no interest in trading mayo and garnett would only come here if we had dwight and deron only if that boston team gets broken up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    of course orlando will ask for lopez, the draft pick, and possibly brooks/morrow. also to the person earlier, we have to focus on deron williams cause he affects if the other players want to stay here.

people need to stop the oj mayo and kevin garnett fantasies, they are not coming here, memphis has no interest in trading mayo and garnett would only come here if we had dwight and deron only if that boston team gets broken up
    Mayo is a RFA and if the offer were big enough I doubt they would match.

That being said - I pray BK has zero interest in making a big offer to Mayo. Our dollars would be better spent elsewhere especially considering that Brooks projects to a better version of Mayo anyway.
    Scott Stevens: "Luck is a combination of hard work and perseverance, I tend to think that I make my own luck"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rurichie View Post
    My lineup first game next year if we don't get our pick:
    -I think we would trade Brooks for cap space tbh and sign either Gordon or Mayo(cheaper option) plus throw in Hump if we have the space

PG: D.Will/J.Farmar/A.Johnson
    SG: OJ Mayo/A.Morrow
    SF: G.Wallace/A.Kirilenko
    PF: K.Garnett/J.Williams
    C: B.Lopez/S.Williams

If we get #2 or #3 pick:
    Trade Brooks,Lopez,Petro, 2012 & 2013 1st rounders

PG: D.Will/J.Kidd/A.Johnson
    SG: A.Morrow/G.Green
    SF: G.Wallace/A.Kirilenko
    PF: K.Hump/J.Williams
    C: D.Howard/S.Williams
    Well King did say Humphries is a core piece, therefore I'd imagine he'd be part of the starting line-up for the Brooklyn Nets. Garnett will most likely not come to Brooklyn, I think he'll either stay in Boston or sign with a team much closer to championship contention than the Nets. I think it'll be something like this:

Deron Williams/Jason Kidd/Armon Johnson
    MarShon Brooks
    Gerald Wallace/Gerald Green/Damion James
    Andrei Kirilenko/Kris Humphries/Jordan Williams
    Brook Lopez/FA or Draft Pick/Johan Petro

I think Farmar and Morrow will be dealt for cap room, or if Memphis was down, sign and trade Mayo for Farmar, Morrow, and a second rounder.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash

I think we are at a position of leverage. Besides the nets and the mavs there are only a couple other teams with the ablity to attain howard in a trade. Orlando has limited options and i think if the nets were smart they would offer as little as possible for dwight so we have flexibility and options for more moves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stack_NJNets View Post
    I'll have to do some research on the 2012 free agents but why is everyone automatically assuming Farmar will opt in? He's made a nice case for a knew contract...

Stefan Bondy reported that Gerald Wallace with ultimately opt out for a long term deal, but he makes 9.1 million next season? Why not take that and run Gerald?
    If uninjured, Farmar would have probably declined his player option. After the injury, he probably won't have a starting salary of $4 mil.

Wallace is doing what Richard Jefferson did, and Wallace is the better player. And Wallace is always at risk for a career changing or ending injury.
    Right so Gerald wants security. I see.
    PSN: Shtack_Bundles
    2k15.

vCash
    Sorry if my posts look out of control, this iPhone app PSD says one thing and does another.

So if we get the pick, what do you guys want to do? Draft a Thomas Robinson or trade it for a win now player? (Dwight)
    2k15.

vCash
    Sorry if my posts look out of control, this iPhone app PSD says one thing and does another.

So if we get the pick, what do you guys want to do? Draft a Thomas Robinson or trade it for a win now player? (Dwight)
    depends on D will if he resigns go for D12 if not no point in D12

vCash
    But the draft is before free agency. So I'm saying he can't sign till July 1st, what are the Nets supposed to do to convince him to stay? I'm 100% sure he won't sign till later on but still?

FOR EXAMPLE:

What if they get the no. 2 pick and trade it with MarShon to the Hawks for Josh Smith and Joe Johnson? Then if Deron leaves in FA were stuck with them. I just don't want King to do something like this.
    2k15.

vCash
    i saw someone in my school today with a brooklyn snapback. i'm satisfied.

vCash
    But the draft is before free agency. So I'm saying he can't sign till July 1st, what are the Nets supposed to do to convince him to stay? I'm 100% sure he won't sign till later on but still?

FOR EXAMPLE:

What if they get the no. 2 pick and trade it with MarShon to the Hawks for Josh Smith and Joe Johnson? Then if Deron leaves in FA were stuck with them. I just don't want King to do something like this.
    Ya that situation would suck. Hopefully if we do a trade like that we get a behind the scenes agreement with D Will be4 hand

vCash
    kris humphries is not coming back here to backup ak47 who is really a small forward and is too weak to play power forward, we would be the worst rebounding team in league with lopez and ak47 frontcourt

humphries had 30 plus double doubles and 14 and 11, ak47 would be the one off the bench

vCash
    kris humphries is not coming back here to backup ak47 who is really a small forward and is too weak to play power forward, we would be the worst rebounding team in league with lopez and ak47 frontcourt

humphries had 30 plus double doubles and 14 and 11, ak47 would be the one off the bench
    Everybody acts like Hump was some great player.

He shot a terrible 48% from the floor, has amazingly terrible court vision, has extremely suspect shot selection, is one of the worst defensive big men at rotating(more on this next).

As a big man, the most important defensive aspect of the game comes at rotating. Kris Humphries is very bad at rotating on defense. He's always late, and to makes matters worse he tries blocking everything after getting there too late so he commits so many stupid fouls which leads to many 3 point plays.

Hump is a pure energy guy who I would love off the bench.

vCash
    Hump is 6'9, 235 lbs
    AK-47 is 6'9, 235 lbs

They are both the same height and weight, yet AK-47 is too small to play PF

vCash
    hump is decent enough starter, yeah his defense needs work but the coaches need to help him since he clearly is athletic enough.

48 percent is terrible? his shot selection was much improved along with his improved outside shooting and moves and he is getting better every year, he just needs to work on his defense

there is no one out there better than him that we could realistically get

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast