Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 490
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rutgers
    Posts
    6,125
    vCash
    1500
    Having Crash and AK47 is pretty redundent, but we gave up wayyyyy too much just to let Crash walk.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13
    vCash
    1500
    Nets Opening Day Roster

    Team A: Nets win lottery
    PG: D-Will, Farmar, Kidd
    SG: Brooks, Morrow
    SF: Wallace, Kirilenko, Green
    PF: Anthony Davis, Hump, J. Williams
    C: Lopez, Petro

    Team B: Nets get 2nd or 3rd pick and trade Lopez, Brooks, #2 or #3 pick, houston's lottery protected pick and possibly another 1st rounder and Petro as well if possible for howard, then sign eric gordon or ray allen, K.G. or Hump.
    PG: D-Will, Farmar, Kidd
    SG: Eric Gordon or Ray Allen, Morrow
    SF: Wallace, Kirilenko, Green
    PF: K.G. or Hump, J. Williams
    C: Howard, 2nd rd. draft pick, Petro?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    3,080
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YanksGmenBKNets View Post
    Nets Opening Day Roster

    Team A: Nets win lottery
    PG: D-Will, Farmar, Kidd
    SG: Brooks, Morrow
    SF: Wallace, Kirilenko, Green
    PF: Anthony Davis, Hump, J. Williams
    C: Lopez, Petro

    Team B: Nets get 2nd or 3rd pick and trade Lopez, Brooks, #2 or #3 pick, houston's lottery protected pick and possibly another 1st rounder and Petro as well if possible for howard, then sign eric gordon or ray allen, K.G. or Hump.
    PG: D-Will, Farmar, Kidd
    SG: Eric Gordon or Ray Allen, Morrow
    SF: Wallace, Kirilenko, Green
    PF: K.G. or Hump, J. Williams
    C: Howard, 2nd rd. draft pick, Petro?
    Can't see us affording Deron, Howard, and Eric Gordon... plus KG, AK, and Crash.
    Suck it

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    3,086
    vCash
    1500
    So far I think we bring back Lopez first. Then Wallace shortly after. After him comes Deron, and this is where free agency gets exciting because we are legit suitors. Now it gets unpredictable, I think Humphries comes back with the same money but longer contract. Now we have the chance to add one more piece with Green. My guess is then the Nets explore a trade for Howard and see what happens. If that falls through, I'm going with a possible sign and trade with the Hornets for Gordon involving Marshon and future picks.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rutgers
    Posts
    6,125
    vCash
    1500
    What picks do we have to throw NOLA's way for EG?
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    Posts
    1,575
    vCash
    1500
    I don't think Gerald Green can play 2.

    He has no handle really.
    He's strictly a 3, I kind of think he won't be with us next year.

    Especially if we get. AK

  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmantrash View Post
    I don't think Gerald Green can play 2.

    He has no handle really.
    He's strictly a 3
    Not sure that is correct
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    vCash
    1500
    seriously yankee fan, have you ever heard of salary cap and that humphries wont come back here as a backup for less money?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    vCash
    1500
    you really are going to send orlando that much for howard?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    Posts
    1,575
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    Not sure that is correct
    It's debatable, but from what I saw last year, I think his game is much better fit at SF. I don't see him as a starter anyway, a great guy to come off the bench for scoring.

    I don't think it's a slam dunk that he's back with us, it matters how much he wants, and how much other teams are willing to give him.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    vCash
    1500
    green said he was willing to take a discount and be the first option so hopefully he is true to his word

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,913
    vCash
    1500
    honestly, the nets first priority is to try and surround d-will with decent pieces, and then try to entice d-will. but, knowing that billy king is in panic mode, they will probably give all their attention to d-will and let the other pieces they could get slip away. i hope to god that it doesn't happen, but i'm hoping for the best and preparing for the worse.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmantrash View Post
    It's debatable, but from what I saw last year, I think his game is much better fit at SF. I don't see him as a starter anyway, a great guy to come off the bench for scoring.

    I don't think it's a slam dunk that he's back with us, it matters how much he wants, and how much other teams are willing to give him.
    I agree that he is a much better fit at SF, but he has some handle, has the height and jumping advantage over most SGs, and at this point, seems quick enough to guard most opposing SGs if he really wants to.

    And I agree with you that GG will not necessarily re-sign with the Nets. He has to be thinking about money at this time in his NBA career.

    But, as always, it will all come out in the wash.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    Posts
    1,575
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    green said he was willing to take a discount and be the first option so hopefully he is true to his word
    Guy has never had a chance for a big pay day before, can't blame him if he takes the best deal.If I was him, I would, you never know if he will have this chance again.

    Once free agency starts, home town discount promises are forgotten.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central Jersey
    Posts
    2,605
    vCash
    1500
    My lineup first game next year if we don't get our pick:
    -I think we would trade Brooks for cap space tbh and sign either Gordon or Mayo(cheaper option) plus throw in Hump if we have the space

    PG: D.Will/J.Farmar/A.Johnson
    SG: OJ Mayo/A.Morrow
    SF: G.Wallace/A.Kirilenko
    PF: K.Garnett/J.Williams
    C: B.Lopez/S.Williams

    If we get #2 or #3 pick:
    Trade Brooks,Lopez,Petro, 2012 & 2013 1st rounders

    PG: D.Will/J.Kidd/A.Johnson
    SG: A.Morrow/G.Green
    SF: G.Wallace/A.Kirilenko
    PF: K.Hump/J.Williams
    C: D.Howard/S.Williams
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •