Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 490
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,918
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStar-8 View Post
    I wanted to trade for JJ Hickson. What happened to him with the Kings?
    he was having a rough time over there, idk why.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,627
    vCash
    1500
    As awesome as hump is, I don't want him back next year. I think there are better options that we could pursue.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,918
    vCash
    1500
    if we can retain d-will, g-force, and snag a illyasova or hickson, it'd be a pretty solid offseason.

    pg d-will/farmar
    sg brooks/green(6th man)/morrow
    sf wallace/james if he returns
    pf hickson/fa(hump would want a shitload of money, if he returns, then no hickson)
    c lopez/idk

    this is purely hypothetical, but this is a solid team, barring injuries.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    if we can retain d-will, g-force, and snag a illyasova or hickson, it'd be a pretty solid offseason.

    pg d-will/farmar
    sg brooks/green(6th man)/morrow
    sf wallace/james if he returns
    pf hickson/fa(hump would want a shitload of money, if he returns, then no hickson)
    c lopez/idk

    this is purely hypothetical, but this is a solid team, barring injuries.
    I agree. I think this team is on the level of the Pacers if healthy and look where the Pacers are (5th best record in the league).

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    pf's we should go after:

    jeff green
    jj hickson
    jason thompson
    marrese speights
    Hickson should be a Net right now.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    Hickson should be a Net right now.
    what do you mean?

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,918
    vCash
    1500
    we could have claimed him off waivers.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStar-8 View Post
    what do you mean?
    Nets had the opportunity to pick Hickson up off the waiver wire before Portland did.

    He is an RFA next season.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    vCash
    1500
    the only player better than humphries is garnett and he would never come here and would leave in a year or two, he only wants contender, odom is a quitter and mentally lost

    hickson is not better than kris humphries who has 30 double doubles or so and ilyasova is more of a 3 and will only go to team that pays him the most. i wouldnt mind speights along with humphries if he is cheap or just bring back shelden. im sorry but i dont know where you think hickson or ilyasova is an upgrade when its a downgrade to humphries

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    the only player better than humphries is garnett and he would never come here and would leave in a year or two, he only wants contender, odom is a quitter and mentally lost

    hickson is not better than kris humphries who has 30 double doubles or so and ilyasova is more of a 3 and will only go to team that pays him the most. i wouldnt mind speights along with humphries if he is cheap or just bring back shelden. im sorry but i dont know where you think hickson or ilyasova is an upgrade when its a downgrade to humphries
    Nets could have picked up Hickson on a no-risk trial basis for the rest of this season, and gave a QO if they liked what they saw.

    I like Humph, but many fans and media-types are saying Humph is the guy that needs to be replaced.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    vCash
    1500
    i agree that hickson was worth a no risk but for some reason nets didnt like him. the fans and media types dont appreciate humphries. im sorry but only one who is proven over time and on paper is garnett and he would never come here unless we had dwight and deron and he would be gone in a year or two while losing humphries, it makes no sense

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    i agree that hickson was worth a no risk but for some reason nets didnt like him. the fans and media types dont appreciate humphries. im sorry but only one who is proven over time and on paper is garnett and he would never come here unless we had dwight and deron and he would be gone in a year or two while losing humphries, it makes no sense
    This game is not played on paper.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    i agree that hickson was worth a no risk but for some reason nets didnt like him. the fans and media types dont appreciate humphries. im sorry but only one who is proven over time and on paper is garnett and he would never come here unless we had dwight and deron and he would be gone in a year or two while losing humphries, it makes no sense
    Hump may be very expensive.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    23
    vCash
    1500
    heres a question if we get the number one pick do we trade for dwight or take davis and keep brook and brooks?(assuming dwill will stay with davis)

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LongIsland
    Posts
    1,214
    vCash
    1500
    Nets Will Get the Second Pick In the Draft
    --------
    With That Being Said, Its time to build a winner
    -------
    Draft MKG
    -------
    Sign OJ Mayo
    -------
    Sign and Trade D.Will, Chris Hump, and Marshon Brooks to the Celtics For Rondo
    -------
    Sign and Trade Crash, Lopez, Future Pick to Kings for Cousins





    ------

    Only truth is the nets have to have a top two pick
    MGK Will Be the Pick
    Build Around Brooks, Lopez, MGK
    Sign an OJ Mayo
    Draft quality next year and hope for the best/ Potential to trade for Tyreke
    --Frankie LO---
    --@frankielo--

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •