Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Heaven forbid that people think having Clifton as some added depth is just a horrible idea. The two rookies behind him have no playing time nor experience whatsoever. But yeah thinking about bringing Clifton is just moronic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Heaven forbid that people think having Clifton as some added depth is just a horrible idea. The two rookies behind him have no playing time nor experience whatsoever. But yeah thinking about bringing Clifton is just moronic
    Yeah, kind of it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Yeah, kind of it is.
    You guys act like he is in a wheel chair or some ****. We are not talking about him coming in a starting. What is moronic is relying on two rookies who have ZERO experience whatsoever.

vCash
    we need a back up quarterback. i dont trust harrell, hes undrafted, and if aaron goes down wed have to go with him. Lets see what favre is doing and bring him in as a back up for added depth.

read that^ that is some of your arguments right now

bogus

vCash
    You guys act like he is in a wheel chair or some ****. We are not talking about him coming in a starting. What is moronic is relying on two rookies who have ZERO experience whatsoever.
    The fact anyone things he would sign to be a backup is what makes it moronic.

And we'd have to cut a young guy we obviously like.

If anything I call him, say hey Chad, if you want to play again, get in game shape, if we have something happen again we will need you to come in and start at LT for us. Not sign him now and cut someone just in case.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tram0n man View Post
    we need a back up quarterback. i dont trust harrell and if aaron goes down wed have to go with him, lets see what favre is doing and bring him in as a back up for added depth.

bogus
    Ken Ruettgers is a FA I think too.

vCash
    The fact anyone things he would sign to be a backup is what makes it moronic.

And we'd have to cut a young guy we obviously like.

If anything I call him, say hey Chad, if you want to play again, get in game shape, if we have something happen again we will need you to come in and start at LT for us. Not sign him now and cut someone just in case.
    You act like it has never happened before or something. You really think Chad wouldn't want to come back, make some extra cash and play for a team that has a chance to go to the super bowl?

I guess Rodgers is a moron too for even talking about bringing Chad back.

This whole thing was over something Rodgers said. Its not even a rumor so i don't get what the big deal is. You have some on here getting all angry over some dumb **** and all i have to say to that is take a ****ing chill pill bro.

vCash
    You act like it has never happened before or something. You really think Chad wouldn't want to come back, make some extra cash and play for a team that has a chance to go to the super bowl?

I guess Rodgers is a moron too for even talking about bringing Chad back.

This whole thing was over something Rodgers said. Its not even a rumor so i don't get what the big deal is. You have some on here getting all angry over some dumb **** and all i have to say to that is take a ****ing chill pill bro.
    I think Rodgers was pandering.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tram0n man View Post
    we need a back up quarterback. i dont trust harrell, hes undrafted, and if aaron goes down wed have to go with him. Lets see what favre is doing and bring him in as a back up for added depth.

bogus
    I don't see that as the same argument. Were talking about 2 guys right now that have yet to see the field. All I remember of these two guys is getting Harrell killed in preseason with the 2nd team group.

Relaying that to your comment I feel more comfortable with a player that I've seen many times (Harrell) than two guys I've barely seen take snaps. Even that comment is messed up because they are two completely different positions. I'm hoping the packers staff knows something we don't but what scares me the most is this has been our MO since Ted has been here. Sometimes it's worked other times it has not.

I'll speak for myself but I'm not looking for "Clifton" I'm looking and hoping the Packers pick up a guy with experience that has played and knows what were doing. Someone who could come in on short notice and play decent.

vCash
    I think Rodgers was pandering.
    I am pretty sure we are all pandering that's why i don't see what the big deal is. Do you think i want TT to actually call up Clifton and bring him back in? No i could careless really. But the topic was brought up and i don't see it being a huge deal if it happened. We did it before with Tauscher and it didn't go to bad IMO. Oh no we might have to release So'oto to bring in some depth on our OL, our championship hopes are over.

vCash
    rodgers didnt even say he wanted him back. he said hed never not want him here lol

pretty sure he was asked about it and was beating around the bush since clifton is a friend, not that hes actually telling ted to go out and get oatmeal knee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    I don't see that as the same argument. Were talking about 2 guys right now that have yet to see the field. All I remember of these two guys is getting Harrell killed in preseason with the 2nd team group.

Relaying that to your comment I feel more comfortable with a player that I've seen many times (Harrell) than two guys I've barely seen take snaps. Even that comment is messed up because they are two completely different positions. I'm hoping the packers staff knows something we don't but what scares me the most is this has been our MO since Ted has been here. Sometimes it's worked other times it has not.

I'll speak for myself but I'm not looking for "Clifton" I'm looking and hoping the Packers pick up a guy with experience that has played and knows what were doing. Someone who could come in on short notice and play decent.
    But if we do that we might have to give up on a younger guy that we like

But anyways, yeah i agree with what you said. I have zero faith in the two younger guys who have no real experience coming in and protecting the most important person on our team and i think Rodgers knows that was well.

vCash
    Dont take it to heart BigCheese.. Them saying its idiotic means nothing.. Ive seen Norm and Co wrong on so many things before that theyve felt so strongly about in my time on here.. Its just a fun debate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    Dont take it to heart BigCheese.. Them saying its idiotic means nothing.. Ive seen Norm and Co wrong on so many things before that theyve felt so strongly about in my time on here.. Its just a fun debate.
    lol i know, me and norm give each other a hard time every once in a while. I just hate when we are having a "fun debate" and then you have some people calling other peoples ideas moronic or some chit.

vCash
    lol i know, me and norm give each other a hard time every once in a while. I just hate when we are having a "fun debate" and then you have some people calling other peoples ideas moronic or some chit.
    Haha.. I know.. I take it with a grain of salt.. Like is said, ive seen things that were moronic to them turn out to be true.. I trust my opinions very strongly about sports, so I go with,it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast